Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs (42969 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by xevove2061: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
The Yorubas will show them the real owners. You've got Ipob doing whatever in your OSU region, you didn't bother to go there to liberate them but your useless Ipob self wanna come to Yoruba land to cause chaos, you will see fire!

What does ipob have to do with this thread? Explain or forever remain a foool

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by xamuel17(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
The Yorubas will show them the real owners. You've got Ipob doing whatever in your OSU region, you didn't bother to go there to liberate them but your useless Ipob self wanna come to Yoruba land to cause chaos, you will see fire!

lol, na only poor people dey carry tribalism for head. grin

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Boomkalakuta: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
walefresh3:
Stop dreaming... Chinedu self no get any hope... ..Person wey don loose before ELection...una go cry rigging soon ..... And no chance for any protest...

We go write somany petitions against una to Lagos Government....
U guys are hatefull beings...

Shatap
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Sleekfingers: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

But do you know that , lots of Yoruba voted for LP presidential candidate in Lagos? Especially the youths and elites.....so stop all these tribal bullshits......I voted for Tinubu . I don't give a darn who anybody voted for or will vote for ........do you think that without the votes of some Yoruba in Lagos , Peter Obi will win in Lagos ?

I will be voting for Sanwo olu. But Sanwo olu need to buckle up, or else GRV might win ....

6 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Rollsnjaguar:

Igbos are not cowards when we start, you and your Oba of Lagos will run like a RAT.

You hide in a rat hole to shout on social media that Igbos want to burn down Lagos.
when and where have Igbos ever beaten anybody? When they face you now you will be crying genocide and pogrom for another 60 years. Una better calm down.
No sane human being would risk his head over a piece of swamp land surrounded by Yorubas on all sides and Atlantic Ocean being the only exit. Enough with the unnecessary grandstanding

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by ozuone(m): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fool .. you are the real slave.. your forefathers will be ashamedof you
Kagd10:

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Boomkalakuta: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
BossGerald:

Pls someone should tell this guy to wear LP cloths or insignia at events like this

Is he your mother going around wearing insignia clothes and looking for hand fan ?
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Geminiivory: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
saintrow1:

back in my old area in Abeokuta, suddenly 1 ibo showed up to rent shop selling provision, before we know it the 2nd one showed up, like play like play the 3rd one. to make the matter worst, they will invite their fellow ibo around Abeokuta to come and do meeting in our area. oh boy our people had to come together and chase them out oooo. guess what they did, they left sacrifice (ebo in Yoruba) in front of those ibos shops in the middle of the night and rain curses on their business. they didn't last for 6 month, they shut down and packed out of that area. another one had a family kerosine business, it was booming and suddenly the business just failed all within a year. damn I fear my egba people but i dont feel sorry for those ibos, if you give them a room, they will destroy your area and society in general.

so whats the essence of this story?
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by AskProf: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Just be ready to risk everything before coming out on saturday. We're waiting for you guys including those bastards Yorubas shouting LP.

Really?

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by chimeremodlyn: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

Shut up. He will see nothing. Useless noisemaker

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Musaspp(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Your cocaine baba an sanwo will fail in Lagos

Know this and know peace

THIS WILL BE THE BEST REACTION.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Mrtaye: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Crime is not pertinent to one crime and insecurity is everywhere in the world, crimes can not be alienated but it can be reduced.

Whether agbero or not, people will alway take advantages of odd places to commit crime. the last time America experience total power outage crimes rate that night skyrocketed
Na lie Lagos is pampering these idiots... don't compare Lagos to anambra or ekiti ... with the wealth and billions generated in Lagos these bastards shouldn't be moving freely anytime of the day without security to apprehend them but rather the government turn a blind eye

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Savechild23: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
I don’t want to be tribalism up but I can’t watch yolubas (the evil desperate ones) bring down my people where as I have so much ‘okpa Enugu’ to deploy at will. We will never forget!
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Sleekfingers: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
MrSegunAdewole:
lol stop wasting your time

Seun used his hand to destroy this forum by retaining a bigot as a mod

You are absolutely right.....those useless moderators .....na thunder go strike Dem for encouraging tribal bigotries.......

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Geminiivory: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
reddingtonblack:

See reasoning, so Akere market is now igbo dominated market 😂 shame on you beremx suddenly they found love for chinedu within feb25th and now.
Akere dominated by hausas n reality now belongs to igbo on social media. After the election na to carry these people go yabaleft for servicing 🤣

Akere dominated by hausas? Then you ve never known that place.. I was born within that environment qnd i know that place too well.. Which dominated by hausas? abeg lie another believable lie

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by madapcmod: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jemex003:

Madness dey ur papa head, do you know how many igbos that i've lost their life in lagos due to their criminal mind? Do anyhow and see end of your life

Online killer.

In real life, this one won't even have liver to come close
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Ogaonos: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Asin my guy
dt why seun was put in his place on twitter month back.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Iamziggy: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
As usual keyboard warriors ranting on every post. The two of una no get wetin to reason aside from violence. No be say if d violence start una go fit wait.
Rollsnjaguar:

Igbos are not cowards when we start, you and your Oba of Lagos will run like a RAT.

You hide in a rat hole to shout on social media that Igbos want to burn down Lagos.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by ariesbull: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A BASTARD...WHEN THE WAR START, TRY AND STAY IN THE FRONTLINE

You think is sneaking in the dead of night like COWARD to burn market...if you are a man DO THAT IN DAYLIGHT ...You will meet ancestors, you claim a land yet na fear dey make u operate for night

idiot...disgracing reasonble yoruba
Kagd10:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by boldtruthalways: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Why is GRV not wearing LP logo on his cap or dress? That tactics Obi used helped so much because the logo was sinking into people's mind.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by DJInfluence: 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
These thugs have no idea what the repercussions of their actions are.
Now we have some affected traders who were struggling to feed before this arson attack, while there are others who are still owing landlords rents. Some have not paid children's school fees. Now the burning of this market will have direct and indirect effect on economy. All these are monies not flowing in anymore. It's really a sad day if it's true that thugs did this.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by onatisi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
If it is true that APC thugs burnt down the market , then they are just making the opposition look attractive to the masses

4 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Geminiivory: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Gaddafih001:

Why are we Igbos dragging Lagos with the Yorubas?
If I am in Nigeria, I go follow flog una.
How can you come to another man’s land in Africa and start to sound more politically correct than your host.
I no gree this one.

pls get your facts right.. No one shld be forced to accept their candidate.. why the worthless intimidation? allow people make their own choice.. Afterall naa only igbos dey lagos dey pay tax? abeg make dem rest with yheir stupid propaganda
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Ogaonos: 2:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Is he your mother going around wearing insignia clothes and looking for hand fan ?
he has a point there .wearing lp cloth or cap or any cloth to hang for neck go show lp logo as peter obi did .very valid point make pple were nt too dey online knw am like market women .
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Chyma231(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
[ who bought this one phone You are a big fool !!!]The Yorubas will show them the real owners. You've got Ipob doing whatever in your OSU region, you didn't bother to go there to liberate them but your useless Ipob self wanna come to Yoruba land to cause chaos, you will see fire![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by scholes23(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
You have no brain at all. Instead of condemning the act carried out by your fellow urchins, you're spitting rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Jack500: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Oga shatap

I am not your father

Your brain is damaged.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by ahamonyeka(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
tribalist!i pity the idiots giving you their likes and shares.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Jack500: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mrtaye:

Eyes are open and your rigging won't succeed this time

We shall see 😁😁
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Revolva(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is my hood

I am sure some yoruba thug did this ....sure 100 percent

Notin can make that small akere market burn , the refuse to repair the road in dat market duento the fat that na igbos traders de there ..a d they will repair roads around it ....i use to ask why is it that d road in d market is so bad ...the LG chairman wont repair that road till today

Now they have unleashed terror there ...due to the fact that LP is leading in Ajeromi ifelodun LG hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by madapcmod: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Just be ready to risk everything before coming out on saturday. We're waiting for you guys including those bastards Yorubas shouting LP.

By now you should know Igbos are the last tribe you can threaten. You have been doing this every election year and after election your noise dies. I hope you are ready to end these cowardly rants once and for all this time.

We have agreed to come out enmass this time, please bring forth your arsenal, we shall meet you at the field. But if this time you cowardly withdraws to your shell as usual, shame will be yours forever

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos / Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.