Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs (42976 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits LP Agents & Supporters Injured In Lagos Election / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by benitwater(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Efforts in futility,
I'll rather vote my Honda CR-V than to vote this addict.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by BossGerald: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Is he your mother going around wearing insignia clothes and looking for hand fan ?

I don't understand this nonsense
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by phpNET(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

You will only end you stacking more dirty boxers and dudu Osun to your collection

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by phpNET(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
yusufu16:

Welcome to the new LAGOS Vote LP Vote GRV
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by arena07: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Manna5050:
Yoruba people are the last people to fight war, the culprits could have waited, rather they ran away like idiots that they are, Yorubas please don't provoke Igbo people, Ghana, Benin and other African countries won't open their borders for your parents to run to, asked your Buhari and Obasanjo what happened during the war.
What are you smoking? Chai yorubas have given you guys confidence simply because they supported obi in the last presidential election. Just imagine you said yorubas shouldn't provoke igbo in yoruba land? Are you mad or what? I don't blame you it was because we supported obi but we will show you who owns lagos this weekend

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Lazyreporta(m): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Rollsnjaguar:

Igbos are not cowards when we start, you and your Oba of Lagos will run like a RAT.

You hide in a rat hole to shout on social media that Igbos want to burn down Lagos.

OK.. Keep making mouth and putting the real igbo traders in trouble. Cos 1 policy is enough to take you out of Lagos without fight

You people don't think before making rubbish threat.

I don't know how you plan to defeat them in their region o.

It's your loss no matter how we reason am

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Nopretence: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Himself never shi somtin
Boomkalakuta:

Your cocaine baba an sanwo will fail in Lagos

Know this and know peace
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Nopretence: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Cum Saturday bird self no go fly
arena07:
What are you smoking? Chai yorubas have given you guys confidence simply because they supported obi in the last presidential election. Just imagine you said yorubas shouldn't provoke igbo in yoruba land? Are you mad or what? I don't blame you it was because we supported obi but we will show you who owns lagos this weekend
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by saintrow1: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Geminiivory:

so whats the essence of this story?

classic example of chasing ibo pigs out.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by bluefilm: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu's thugs keep making the people dislike them and whatever they represent more and more.

4 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Boomkalakuta: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jack500:

Your brain is damaged.

But I am not your mother
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Amalekki: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shebi na you guys dey play woke with no sense of history. An aluta person said "the Sumer people died, why did they die? They forgot their history". Be accommodating, be liberal, be good, but never be a fool.

When everyone starts playing by the same woke rule in their own enclaves then we have equity and real justification. Afonja was woke centuries ago, but he lost Ilorin for all his descendants.

arena07:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by torqque7(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

When we're through with you, no one will tell you not to go back to your mud land. You've started what you can't finish!

Common Shutup..bloody tout, You are not ashamed of yourself and your way or reasoning?America is great today because of its diversity, accepting people from different parts of the world yet you shameless hoodlums are fighting and been racist to your own brother and countrymen..How can Nigeria ever work with people like you?And for the record I am NOT Igbo because I know your dumb brain will think everyone that speaks against your level of reasoning is an Igbo person.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Boomkalakuta: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ogaonos:
he has a point there .wearing lp cloth or cap or any cloth to hang for neck go show lp logo as peter obi did .very valid point make pple were nt too dey online knw am like market women .

Same thing his mother is looking for
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by princeade86(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
The Yorubas will show them the real owners. You've got Ipob doing whatever in your OSU region, you didn't bother to go there to liberate them but your useless Ipob self wanna come to Yoruba land to cause chaos, you will see fire!
Jimi agbaje was once Igbo, even Doherty is a Igbo man to anybody that run against APC. Who do us like this?
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by reddingtonblack: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Geminiivory:

Akere dominated by hausas? Then you ve never known that place.. I was born within that environment qnd i know that place too well.. Which dominated by hausas? abeg lie another believable lie

Akere is very close to apapa, that igbos sell spare part in Akere market does not mean igbos dominate Akere. Hausas are there just as igbos.
APC is not the only party with thugs in lagos, and APC is not the only party igbos voted against, they did not vote PdP as well so what makes APC the culprit all the time
Igbos have never voted for APC, why will sanwo olu be out appealing to the public and APC will send thug over night to go burn a market Peter OBi or GRv never considered for campaign

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Taba21: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:
The Yorubas will show them the real owners. You've got Ipob doing whatever in your OSU region, you didn't bother to go there to liberate them but your useless Ipob self wanna come to Yoruba land to cause chaos, you will see fire!

Why are Yoruba allowing this guy of a thing in the first place.
Can any tribe in Nigeria do that in Igbo land?

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by PointB: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
saintrow1:

i back him, weve had enough of you ingrates

Ingrates? Your parents?
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by torqque7(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

You will only end you stacking more dirty boxers and dudu Osun to your collection

Leave that cow..he no get shikini sense at all.It’s people like him that are the problem of Nigeria and the world.How can you have so much hatred for your own countryman?instead of fighting side by side against external aggressors? The fooools for this country took plenty.If you findout now you will discover na one hungry tout for one Ghetto.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by fridayking(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Rollsnjaguar:

Igbos are not cowards when we start, you and your Oba of Lagos will run like a RAT.

You hide in a rat hole to shout on social media that Igbos want to burn down Lagos.

This is my greatest fear... If the Igbo can hold the Nigerian government for two years war...

He that laugh last, laugh best...

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by fasterwell(m): 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

When we're through with you, no one will tell you not to go back to your mud land. You've started what you can't finish!

First of all I blame the Federal government for the wicked policies that made other regions and States answerable to Lagos State because if the seaport and Airport in other regions and States I function in the way they are supposed to, only few igbos would have been in Lagos.

Also I blame the governess for not doing enough to improve the economic system of their States and the regions.

For example if I am elected governor of Rivers State I will do everything to make sure that Lagos State does not collect the revenue that would have come to my state.

I will make sure that the seaport is working effectively and at the waterways I save from every form of criminality.

I will make sure that no oil company operating in my state was site their headquarters in Lagos State. if you want to set your headquarters in Lagos then go to Lagos and real the oil.

The transactions for every oil exploid in my state must be carried out in my state.

Then other governors will follow and then we will see what will happen to the useless commercial capital of Nigeria.

My problem with the igbos is that they want to be everywhere in the name of business when they can actually stay in their region and do better.. business men and women from Benin republic, niger republic and other African countries travel time to ABA in abia State to buy goods.

So you can succeed wherever you are
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by millionaireman: 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Senseless thugs who don't understand that they were deepening sympathy for opposition parties in Lagos state.

Senseless thugs who don't understand that no Nigerian is a stranger in any part of Nigeria.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by reddingtonblack: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mrtaye:

Na lie Lagos is pampering these idiots... don't compare Lagos to anambra or ekiti ... with the wealth and billions generated in Lagos these bastards shouldn't be moving freely anytime of the day without security to apprehend them but rather the government turn a blind eye

Every one knows how much Lagos is generating but do people bother to know Lagos expenditure as well, πŸ˜†
People are just being mischievous, In Life the bigger your income get the more your expenditure.
Lagos state has population that exceeds its capacity as a state, that is the main challenge for security and traffic in lagos.

I alway tell people if you want to enjoy Lagos wait until decemeber when some people don travel, even the air becomes fresh.

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Bovis(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

πŸ’― from now onwards it’s gonna be fire for fire until Igbos/IPOB get sense cos you lots will get your demand for a referendum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by usagee36: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
You are very stupid as a Nigerian. Sickening dog.
Kagd10:

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Chidex500: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kagd10:

Sorry to say this. Igbo men ain't moved by Threats. You have to be asking Questions. The people wey get mind pass!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by press9jatv: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Good one from GRV
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by Teeroyzimma: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
The beef that has always been playing out on this forum for years is about to happen in Lagos soon, Yoruba's vs Igbo, a huge war will happen this I have seen
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bast add , all u igbotic ediots will soon be sent back to ur cursed biafra land where u come from, u ediots will by yourselves sent yourselves out of this Lagos yoruba land shocked shocked shocked shocked
Boomkalakuta:

Your cocaine baba an sanwo will fail in Lagos

Know this and know peace
Re: Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs by highchief1: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

A mental patient cannot rule Lagos again
sanwolu is a mental patient?Ur mouth no good o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Throws Jibes At Tinubu, Tinubu Fires Back; As He Dances To Eyo Steps / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.