Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu (24364 Views)

Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440288/endsars-house-lekki-tollgate-shooting-governor-sanwo-olu/
See weeree dey disguise! We no expect you to carry gun follow army wey you call come crime scene na.
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nigerian politicians no supposed die well
Now that you need the same people that elected you earlier, you're now begging them
But during the end sars you killed them and did not apologise till date

I wish all Nigerians will out hands together and rise up against all this evil Nigerian leaders

So they will know that people are now wise

Let keep hatred and trabalism and fix our home. Remove all this evil men from power
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by herbalwisdom52(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari this minute with immediate effect!

All the senators and legislators should plan for his immediate removal instantly with due effect......

How can a whole president be this wicked and heartless?

For 1 month now no citizen of this country called nigeria has any access to cash in their bank accounts.....

Is this not wickedness and abstructly RUDE?

LET THERE BE A SENATE MOTION TO IMPEACH PRESIDENT BUHARI THIS MINUTE with immediate effect.....

let him get out of that seat immediately and be replaced by someone else asap.......

In the next 2 weeks from now there will be a great famine in Nigeria......

I repeat in the next 2 weeks from now there will be a great famine Nigeria as a country has never seen before or will ever see again for generations.....

There is a hidden agenda for tinubu muslim muslim ticket....

They want to islamise nigeria in the year 2024::::

i repeat let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari imediately without any delay.....

Counter court wise will reject buhari.....

If all this hardships we nigerians are facing because of naira scarcity is been faced in country like the USA......CANADA......RUSSIA....CHINA....ENGLAND.....FRANCE.....GERMANY.... And the rest of the europe countries....

By now 75% of all their citizens will have commited suicide or homoside....

I mean they would have killed themselves completely and also impeached the president asap.....

But thank God we are blacks and we are much stronger than the whites......

If this naira scarcity continues then there will be a great famine in Nigeria in the next 2 weeks.....

The useless president even closed out borders for almost several years now and he is not yet impeached or something.....

I repeat let there be a motion that will impeach president buhari this minute with immediate effect.....

Signed and stamped by the MILLITARY
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Gift96: 9:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Berrityga:
You where in your house I was at the toll gate, on Saturday be sure to remain in your house cause we will come out to vote you out.
grin
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by NoToPile: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
Loool bloggers and reporters ehn, I knew they will pick that I was in my house statement and leave other parts of the endsars question.

They should have written the full answer he gave to that question.

We watched the full interview this morning at the office anyway.

He talked about how he was at home with some cabinet members that day
How he left for the scene immediately after he heared about it.
How he visited the hospitals the people were taken too that same night.

How the protest had been on for about 2 weeks plus before the lekki toll gate saga.

Etc etc.

He also mentioned that if we could remember the Magodo incident, the policeman he told to pls leave said he could only be authorized from another place, how can he who couldn't authorize that police man at Magodo and can't give the authority in a system where everything is centralized and comes from above. Also linked it to security that the best they can do as a govt is to support the police but as long as there's nothing like state police that's all they can do and he gave an example of the LSSTF.

Some other things about the endsars issue was said.
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by nedekid: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sanwo olu should have come out earlier like other contestants to market himself.
I watched his interview today, infact he won over 3 others that watched it with me. Now I am also considering casting my vote for him. He is a good man.
The major baggage he has on him is his links to the bourdillion baba. The need to loosen the grip of that baba and his hold on the affairs of Lagos.
Sanwo has performed well, he seems humane too, but as usuall, all the glory has been stolen from all the governors after bourdillion babas 8 years as he claims he built Lagos. Does it mean all the other governors did nothing?
Furthermore, the actions of those agberos has not rubbed on well on the governor. On the other hand, it may not be sanwos fault as he possibly received orders from bourdillion.
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Godspikin:

Aren't you the one not using your head here.

If you have problem with comprehension, get someone learned to interpret what I wrote there to you.

Miau miau miau

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by nedekid: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
NoToPile:
Loool bloggers and reporters ehn, I knew they will pick that I was in my house statement and leave other parts of the endsars question.

They should have written the full answer he gave to that question.

We watched the full interview this morning at the office anyway.

He talked about how he was at home with some cabinet members that day
How he left for the scene immediately after he heared about it.
How he visited the hospitals the people were taken too that same night.

How the protest had been on for about 2 weeks plus before the lekki toll gate saga.

Etc etc.

He also mentioned that if we could remember the Magodo incident, the policeman he told to pls leave said he could only be authorized from another place, how can he who couldn't authorize that police man at Magodo and can't give the authority in a system where everything is centralized and comes from above. Also linked it to security that the best they can do as a govt is to support the police but as long as there's nothing like state police that's all they can do and he gave an example of the LSSTF.

Some other things about the endsars issue was said.

My broda, sanwo olu spoke well. If he had come out earlier for debates, he would have draw more voters. The guy won over 3 obidients in my presence that saw the interview.
Me sef my mind de confused now. He is a good man, but had to tow certain lines based on orders from bourdillion.
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by NoToPile: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
nedekid:

My broda, sanwo olu spoke well. If he had come out earlier for debates, he would have draw more voters. The guy won over 3 obidients in my presence that saw the interview.
Me sef my mind de confused now. He is a good man, but had to tow certain lines based on orders from bourdillion.

Honestly we were all impressed especially with the way he answered that question.

I actually thought about it that if we were in his shoes and that incident happened what would we have done differently.

Anyway I give it to him he is sound, very sound.

I am female by the way. wink

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Loonyy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Throwback:

Was there any order to murder to begin with?

That there were murders does not mean there was an order to murder, more so from a civilian.
Bcux the dead body no be ur bloodline ba??
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by walefresh3(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Oga Sanwo, rest I beg, REST.
Se with in this past few years you've been governor, you are MADE already, let somebody else come with new idea.
I remember how your evil government AUCTION peoples CAR at ridiculous prices of #500k!
And it's still your boys that bought Camry EOD, and others for 500k and lesser!
You see this Lagos, you don do pass yourself!
If you've ever known that indeed, the Lagos state people will one day have a say in your government, you would have treated then fairly.
It's too late to cry now.
Off you GO!!!
nyamiris demarketing best GOVERNOR so far ? Wondering what came up of them...
.bunch of OSU Lunatics....
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Temi2468: 10:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
yinkus6750:
You could be in your house and orders are given.
Tell us the truth you know about the shooting.
You are the number one citizen of the state , hence you should be accountable for the incidence.

Thank you o!
Orders are given in the comfort of one's bungalow.
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Educated illiterate.

Governor gives order to military in your village?

For your information, they can't and they don't.
Even they don't control police officers, that's why some States are clamouring for State Police.

yinkus6750:
You are the number one citizen of the state , hence you should be accountable for the incidence.
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Choizz: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Tayorshd2(m): 11:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

A governor is the chief security of his state

Yes that's true but not army ..

They only listen to the federal government command because they are even more heavier than state governor
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Tayorshd2(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Educated illiterate.

Governor gives order to military in your village?

For your information, they can't and they don't.
Even they don't control police officers, that's why some States are clamouring for State Police.

Thank u my brother .. illitracy is a big disease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Larryndelaw: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Oga who gave the order to murder those innocent youths ? angry

Imagine the kind of bullets the soldiers guy captured live was releasing on those youths angry

So sanwo OLU is the CIC. Where is your education? Do you know the military, policeman and Navy etc are not answerable to the Governor. They are under the president. Only the CIC can order the military to carry out an assignment. Just like when OBJ you people are celebrating that people at ODI should be wiped out
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Tunagee(m): 11:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
maticar:
at first he said it didnt happen

now you were in your parlor eating beans when it happened, ok na

'eating beans' grin grin
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Pacesetter123(m): 1:20am On Mar 09, 2023
Dentidon:
Apart from the fact that the governor don't control the military armies, no one died in Lekki! The Eniola Badmus they lied about her death is alive and kicking!

These shameless bunch of attention seeking liars should let us rest and hear words!

Sanwo Olu is no one's mate when it comes to competence! His track records are unbeatable!
Are you blind to read where the governor says he visited the victims?
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by ddeola: 1:41am On Mar 09, 2023
Making phone calls. undecided undecided undecided
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Tvoice: 1:46am On Mar 09, 2023
Na now day brake abi, keep crying, election Don reach, na now u wan talk about endsars, bastard
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by ProfessorTimix: 2:57am On Mar 09, 2023
U were not home when it happens
But are you telling me that it happens
Because that is what you trying to tell me
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Alpharey: 3:53am On Mar 09, 2023
Ok, there was a shooting, ok, he said he has also reached out to those people WHO CLAIMED they were affected by the shooting. I don't understand this country anymore. I thought some people said there was no shooting in this platform. Now your governor reached out to those who CLAIMED they were affected by the shooting. Twist of tongue chapter 18 verses 3 to 2023...
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by tonididdy(m): 4:37am On Mar 09, 2023
I’m not a lagosian

@lagosians I can sense Sanwo’s fears.
Is the LP ovation really that loud and alarming in the next governorship elections?

Why is the sitting governor so worked up over a 10k vote difference in the last presiddy elections?
I’m beginning to believe the rumored 900k LP votes in Lagos!
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by ojex004: 5:23am On Mar 09, 2023
yinkus6750:

Confused zombidence, but you guy also said it was Tinubu that order the shooting. You guys are not just okay.com
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Bigkoko: 5:35am On Mar 09, 2023
Soludo own is that he will taste jail. Just like Obama gov when he was seeking Democrats party nomination, the same with Soludo. Every penny would be accounted for when he is fed raw, rotten okpeye in the next election! Arthur Eze would go vote for him!

Yaribanzaonic:
The funniest thing is that , this interview self indicted APC as a party of crmininaly insane people.
SHEY zombies said nobody died?

They said that Arise TV is off limits for them...They still went there
They said that nobody shot at Lekki, now the Governor is confirming it, that people were shot at
They said nobody died, now the same Governor is confirming that people died
The "ENDSARS"report stated clearly that Lagos State Government gave the order for the protesters to be shot.
The Governor wanted to deny , but the Army confirmed that the order was from Alausa!

If this Governor is doing all this mobilization because of just 10k difference in the results of the Presidential elections. It means that LP truly smashed their agbado heads in Lagos. That aside, why will Sanwolu after refusing interactive interviews with the people, will now be running from Pillar to Post to gamer acceptance??

The summary is this...Sanwolu Internet Rats, Finished Sanwolu's re-election.

Sanwolu, will be a 1 term Governor just like Soludo!!

AFTER Sanwolu..its Soludo!! grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Solocoin: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Obidient Tsunami has make this man to wake up to reality. Obi said these poor people are my structure and you said it's a social media structure.
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Dentidon: 9:25am On Mar 09, 2023
Pacesetter123:

Are you blind to read where the governor says he visited the victims?

Injured victims! Not dead!
Re: EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu by Sammy5413(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2023
Who ordered the shooting?

Oh this one thinks we have forgotten!
Sanwo Olu you're going no where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode / Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn / Nigerian Air Force To Receive First Batch Of 24 M-345FA Fighter Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.