Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Na Who I Go Marry: Video As Two Girlfriend Fight Dirty And Stripped Naked Over.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Who I Go Marry: Video As Two Girlfriend Fight Dirty And Stripped Naked Over.. (1590 Views)

School Na Scam! Boy Says As He Smokes And Kisses His Two Girlfriend Video / Girl Beaten And Stripped Naked For Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Girls Fight Naked Over A Man - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Na Who I Go Marry: Video As Two Girlfriend Fight Dirty And Stripped Naked Over.. by infoviraltuned: 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Na Who I Go Marry: Video As Two Girlfriend Fight Dirty And Stripped N@ked Over Their Boyfriend

Drama ensued at the residence of a Nigerian man dating two women as they bumped into each other.
A messy fight broke out between the two young ladies that led to them almost completely stripping each other.

They pulled their hairs and tugged at each other as if it was a wrestling match but it did not faze the boyfriend. He found the fight amusing and decided to watch them fighting while eating a plate of food.

In a video posted by viewsmedia on Instagram, the guy said that whoever wins the bout is the person he will end up marrying.

“Na person wey win I go marry, make I chop first,” he said.

Allgistroom is able to post the video

WATCH VIDEO VIA
https://www.allgistroom.com/na-who-win-i-go-marry-nigerian-man-says-as-he-watches-his-two-girlfriends-fight-over-him/

Re: Na Who I Go Marry: Video As Two Girlfriend Fight Dirty And Stripped Naked Over.. by LikeAking: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Foolish boy..

Foolish gender..

How Can I Stop Being So Emotional / Who Else Has Experienced This / I Need A Female fvck Buddy

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6