Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence (28133 Views)

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market / ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by OmoFiditi: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2023
jackcanfield:

So why are they not informing the police to arrest and start legal proceedings against the suspect abi thugs get immunity.

The police have informed and the picture of the guy is in the public space. Stop sounding dubious and bereft, ask Sanwo-olu to order the police to arrest the Chief APC thug who ordered the arson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by slowice(m): 7:20am On Mar 09, 2023
A pretender.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Horlatunji11: 7:21am On Mar 09, 2023
Naira20:
Let him continue deceiving himself. The victims know who destroyed their source of livelihood.

Sanwo-olu will not exceed May 29,2023 in office

Why can’t you go back to your state and vote there
You hypocrite
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by nedekid: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Get behind me urchin.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by nedekid: 7:26am On Mar 09, 2023
Horlatunji11:

Why can’t you go back to your state and vote there
You hypocrite
Lagos is his state.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Unrated900(m): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2023
zenith114:
If you  Plan to migrate to UK �� in 2023 (via study),send a  DM  I can help you apply to as many as schools in the UK for just a token, putting into considerations tuition deposit, tuition balance payment plan, accommodation and jobs.

Why u no wan travel
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by DARLYNBOI: 7:27am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Original. Gbadebo oversabi quickly rush there and donated money (eye service). I don’t know how some people will allow that small boy Gbadebo to fool and deceive them. Avoid people who only show concern when they are contesting an election, they’ll abandon you when they win. What humanitarian services has Gbadebo ever involved in? Why is he suddenly all over the place? Is it right to vote someone who incite violence with his posts all over social media? Don’t vote someone that is not capable just because he’s in LP , you may later regret it. Think deep.

Why are you people like this...filled with hate speech....I pray that the best candidate emerge...you don't drag people down because of your personal interest or gains...God detest it .
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by 99persait(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2023
I don't trust the labour candidate and the party.Ipods soilders are in Lagos already and they should have carried out the act to make it seems it was the yorubas

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by temiflex01(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Any proof or you are expecting us to swallow this jabanjantis without any proof

Proof? Obi supporters live and gather fools by promoting fake news. undecided undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by LORDKing001: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
May you not die uninformed. Otherwise they may likely ask for proof

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by 99persait(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2023
Mr Governor to give them money oo.but you can rebuild the shops for them after the election
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by CaptainFM1: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Original. Gbadebo oversabi quickly rush there and donated money (eye service). I don’t know how some people will allow that small boy Gbadebo to fool and deceive them. Avoid people who only show concern when they are contesting an election, they’ll abandon you when they win. What humanitarian services has Gbadebo ever involved in? Why is he suddenly all over the place? Is it right to vote someone who incite violence with his posts all over social media? Don’t vote someone that is not capable just because he’s in LP , you may later regret it. Think deep.

How "Agbero" stole Lagos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVBIPlpYy8Y

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Teeroyzimma: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2023
Nauttyprof:

That's if you are God. I don't understand the sudden hate despite this man trying. The person you want to take over government has no governance records at any level. What gives you the assurance that he will perform in a state as Lagos?

Anyway, before you start spewing insults, I wish to clear the air that I am not an APC supporter but I will definitely vote for Sanwo-Olu despite his shortcomings as I can see the good work he has done so far.

I voted Peter Obi for presidential election but I won't vote the same party for governorship as I don't know this individual. I live by reasoning and not by emotions. May Lagos not be returned to the past.
dey form say you smart but laslas even Kim Kardashian get sense pass you😭
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Joconceptbest4(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
we don hear...NEXT
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by almarthins(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2023
Nauttyprof:

That's if you are God. I don't understand the sudden hate despite this man trying. The person you want to take over government has no governance records at any level. What gives you the assurance that he will perform in a state as Lagos?

Anyway, before you start spewing insults, I wish to clear the air that I am not an APC supporter but I will definitely vote for Sanwo-Olu despite his shortcomings as I can see the good work he has done so far.

I voted Peter Obi for presidential election but I won't vote the same party for governorship as I don't know this individual. I live by reasoning and not by emotions. May Lagos not be returned to the past.

Na wetin dey fear me about gbadebo be that. No track record.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Themanleshey: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2023
Princeton92:

Do you know what the president of Ukraine was doing just before he was voted in as President

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏
He's a comedian by nature with no experience or he's able to guide and lead his people now so SHUT UP and sleep OR go contest for governor of wherever you're located please!!!

And he foolishly led his whole country to a war , you wan bring war come Lagos too ba?

Kontinue
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Danwakae(m): 7:45am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Yes , the gate man was killed or trying to prevent the criminals from burning the market , but He is an Hausa man... Live id involve , so we must condemn it , their is no justification to it

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by baba4thegehs: 7:45am On Mar 09, 2023
iamdapsyj:

Exactly my thoughts, that Gbadebo guy is a no no! I hope lagosians will keep their emotions in check and think logically not to follow the bandwagon.

Which emotions?
You slaves aren't tired yet? Don't you yarn for freedom from Agberos and your tyranny of a godfather?! Okay continue!
Just know Sanwo is long gone because of his affiliation with Tinubu.
We don't care!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by zinaunreal(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

He did what the governor should have done. Why is the governor just visiting now. It should have been an instant priority. You have no point

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by omoalaafin: 7:49am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

The Gbadebo guy is just an Opportunist abeg

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by incandescentena: 7:49am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Nuisance
Gossiphub:
While Gov Sanwo-Olu is busy running from TV to radio station, GRV is on the ground at the site of the Akere market burned by political thugs. Make of this what you will. A New Lagos is coming. GRV is the architect. Eko, get ready!

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1633434209543938048?t=gd2lVK4Rsj5wFxFw-FjR4A&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Dynamicboss: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Need not to worry. Apart from his tribal posts, I have not read of an impactful project or common community service he has done. I only blame Sanwo olu for being desperate, anyways he will still win with or without desperation.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Babsakin: 7:52am On Mar 09, 2023
Naira20:
Let him continue deceiving himself. The victims know who destroyed their source of livelihood.

Sanwo-olu will not exceed May 29,2023 in office
Cry me a river😂
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Alpharey: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
Cos he impounded ur father okada Abi? U are wasting ur time In Lagos. Go back to potopoto republic. Lagos isn’t habitation for pigs cool cool cool wink

Pigs quoting pigs everyday. We know the dirtiest people and the dirtiest parts of Nigeria
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by nzubegod: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

The Young Man Is Certainly Going To Cause Serious Disquiet In The Realm Of The Night Crawlers ( Bats). GPRS Location Connects Your Location To Iriagiji Osun State.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2023
Peer pressure grin

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets, check my signature.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Buksaylor: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

What are you trying to insinuate?
That he shouldn't have gone there?
Was your governor going to such places before now?
You should thank the guy he is making your governor now see that Lagosians as people that will determine his return...by what he has done these few days.They were all behaving like they don't care because they thought Tinubu will always determine thier winning.

Make una get sense nah..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Proudlyomonna: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Haha grin look at the pain Structureless Social media Elluu peee is doing to your big coconut head grin grin grin
Reality don dey hit you wotowotoporiosly grin
We have given this bastard fifth columnist enough opportunities,it is time We tried our own.
The good thing is that,it is easier to sack anyone We employ in LP than PdApc.
Up Labour.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by EmekaBlue(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2023
Burning people's hustle is really bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / APC National Chairman, Adamu Disowns List Of NASS Principal Officers / Obi, Ex-NBA President Olumide Akpata Attend LP Rally In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.