Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence (28136 Views)

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market / ADC Lagos Governorship Candidate, Funsho Doherty, Visits Akere Motor Part Market / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Lacash: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Tareq1105: 1:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Naira20:
Let him continue deceiving himself. The victims know who destroyed their source of livelihood.

Sanwo-olu will not exceed May 29,2023 in office

You lie.

Cast your vote for LP and let me cast mine for APC and we shall see who would win.

You think we've not heard you people's antics to give Sanwo Olu bad name?

We know, even the one you're still planning. We know but it would not work. You should be happy now that those who knew about it abi nitio have started donation. Think well if you have brain.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by almarthins(m): 2:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
khalling2008:

Luxurious bus are still available in lagos, you can enter night journey back to your potopoto region if you are not satisfied with the style of extortion

How do you know that I am from poto photo village?

My grand fathers had been in Lagos since 1800s, I am the the fourth generation of Lagos landlord.

Honestly, you people should this online attacks like attack dogs. I have the right to my opinion and you have the right to whatever ideas come to you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by JOemmy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
The ordinary poor masses are always the victims of these primitive senseless people they hardly target the businesses of the extremely rich like dangote.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Princeton92(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Themanleshey:

And he foolishly led his whole country to a war , you wan bring war come Lagos too ba?
Kontinue

If you get my point you wouldn't say what you are saying!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Starships4u(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2023
Nauttyprof:

Does not apply here as we all see good work done in Lagos. Except if you are blinded by hate
Yhu are still going back to the same thing....
I have been to Lagos a lot of times this past few years,
And to be honest, it was quite glowy than when I lived here...

Buh the rate of Agbero and omonile had grown tremendously with no end in sight, just like Wike boys in Rivers, we need people who'd put a stop to those....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by khalling2008: 6:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:

If you call Igbos fool because they stood their ground against injustice and inequality, then I wonder who you'd consider as wise people. Anyways, if tinubu is chosen by Allah to rule forver then who the fucck are we to argue God.
I used to think that Yoruba people are intelligent, not until this 2023 election.
Tinubu is your president whether you like it or not. OBIFOOOL
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by khalling2008: 6:16am On Mar 10, 2023
almarthins:

How do you know that I am from poto photo village?

My grand fathers had been in Lagos since 1800s, I am the the fourth generation of Lagos landlord.

Honestly, you people should this online attacks like attack dogs. I have the right to my opinion and you have the right to whatever ideas come to you.
Which state did your grandfather come from.?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by almarthins(m): 11:26am On Mar 10, 2023
khalling2008:

Which state did your grandfather come from.?

Iook here! you re not more lagosian than I. So stop asking which state. One thing is clear here, that I am more rooted in Lagos. Once upon a time my grandfather was one of the foremost baale in lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Akere Motor Parts Market After Fire Incidence by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2023
khalling2008:

Tinubu is your president whether you like it or not. OBIFOOOL

I understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bode George: Sheriff Is A Saint Compared To Wike Or Fayose / Abike Dabiri Mocks Rumour Mongers Of Buhari's Death / How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.