Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno (10805 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 35 ISWAP Combatants In Lake Chad / ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) / ISWAP Kills 2 Nigerian Soldiers, 1 Policeman, Threatens Army In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by iwaeda: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Not fewer than 35 displaced persons who went on a fishing expedition have been shot dead by the fighters of Islamic State of the West African (ISWAP) fighters in Ngala Local Government Area of Borno State.

Daily Trust gathered from sources that the ISWAP fighters had on several occasions warned the fishermen to stay away from their zones before they unleashed terror on them on Wednesday.

A local, who escaped from the attack, said the terrorists surrounded the fishermen near the riverbanks and opened fire on them, killing at least 35 people while many others were missing.

The survivor told our correspondent that the incident occurred at Mukdolo under Ngala Local Government bordering Dikwa village, adding that “unfortunately all the victims were IDPs from Dikwa town.”

They rode on motorbikes from a nearby forest and surrounded us at riverbanks and they said they have warned us to stay away from there.

“They started shooting at all angles and only three of us made it back to Dikwa. I can tell you more than 35 people were killed. As I speak many are yet to return to Dikwa town
,” he said.

Corroborating the account, Zagazola Makama, a Counter-Insurgency Expert and Security Analyst in the Lake Chad region, said dozens of the terrorists riding on motorcycles stormed the field and began shooting sporadically.
He said nine among the victims managed to flee, with three of them sustaining bullet wounds.

They asked them to lie down. Thereafter, they used their fishing net and wrapped them before they started torturing them. After they became unconscious, they opened fire on them, killing them instantly.

“The bodies of the 26 farmers were later recovered during search and rescue operation by troops who received the news from victims who fled the attack,” Makama added.

https://dailytrust.com/iswap-kills-35-idps-fishing-in-borno/

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ladies and Gentlemen.

We are back to square one. From frying pan to fire. The only saving grace we will have is if Obi wins Tinubu in the court. Anything aside that, we are in a soup including the mo.ronic urchins.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Racoon(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
What are all these unfortunate fishermen looking for in a BH-controlled highly lucrative fishing beds? Nothing in the world would make me risk my precious soul for such high risk expedition even if fishing is my profession or hobby. Should I say RIP?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by iwaeda: 12:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
No day, human life is not violently lost in this country. God have mercy. smiley smiley wink wink grin grin

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by VEXT: 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
The religion call Islam...

Hmmmmm

Any where u see the religion of Islam growing run from that place ..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by iwaeda: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Only God can forgive our leaders, people in IDP still paying for Sins of inept leaders. grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Sorrynovex: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Election is over

Business begins again

Next time una go vote wisely

#sorrynovex

25 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by helinues: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Lies, na reprisal attack between Boko Haram and ISWAP, I think government paid off Boko Haram to fight ISWAP.

Buhari ending his tenure with less insecurities in the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by iwaeda: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:
Lies, na reprisal attack between Boko Haram and ISWAP, I think government paid off Boko Haram to fight ISWAP.

Linus liar. Lie nus liar. So IDPs are now boko haram. You may not fear God, but care for the future of your children if you have any. Nothing last forever. grin grin grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by iwaeda: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Election is over

Business begins again

Next time una go vote wisely

#sorrynovex

Ise Bere. Work has resumed. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by BOLATINUBU01: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2023
ASIWAJU is coming, na small e remain

Your days are numbered

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by AmazingELixir: 9:17am On Mar 10, 2023
undecided

Hmmmm!...I even wonder who ISWAP voted for in this past election.

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by juman(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubu will surely find the lasting solution to the problem.

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Brendaniel: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2023
The legacy of APC, this is what Buhari wants to leave as leagcy for Tinubu to continue...

The same party, the same government, the same people in power, just continuation

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2023
I tot their commander is now the incoming VP

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by CalabarPikin: 9:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Deal gone wrong

Shetima knows more

Importing strangers to kill your people..

Such level of heartlessness

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by drizslim(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Since bulaba no 2 is their kingpin leader. We expect this menace to phase out soon or we will prepare for another episode of sufferness.. For me I de jakpa on God.
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Urchinpainer: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Tinubu's mandate will never stand... It will destroy Nigeria. It will turn Nigeria to Somalia or Central African Republic

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by jeromestarks: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2023
RIP to the fishes killed.

Some people are alive but they wished they're dead because they married women who have been fvcked and mounted by many men.

The smelly pvssy. The annoying character.
The disfigured body. The body odour.

You can not have a peaceful lasting home if you married a woman fvcked and mounted by many men.

A woman who you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child.
Stop training bastards. Divorce that woman now and look for a virgin woman who will give you peace and a happy home you can return to after work.

.fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. She kept herself for you so she deserves to be kept.

Avoid single mothers at all cost. Those ones are operating under a different level of curse. There is a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life. Why should you stay?
Do you want to use your head to carry curse?

5 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by SenatePresdo(m): 9:19am On Mar 10, 2023
They are back, just as expected grin

Tinubu wants to continue from where Buhari stopped, and many people are clapping for him just because of Tribal affiliation.

How can you be a tribalist, while condemning Racism.
You don't know that Tribalism is far worse than Racism?

Somebody from Liverpool that lives in London is an immigrant? No.
But Somebody from Delta that lives in Lagos is an immigrant, and should be reminded to go to his father's land.

May God continue to punish the black race

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Fut9ure: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2023
love the hardship and sufferings and killings

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is not aware of his environment but you voted and you you want this same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by ecolime(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2023
Urchins, I hope you are happy now?

8 more years of APC that you are excited about have not began and we are already seeing your boys in action.

May God judge you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Evergreen12345(f): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2023
Up Apc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i repeat God created other countries too not just nigeria! una go learn things the hard way shebi igbos na una problem una NEVER see anything

and the killings continue............

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Charcoal2023: 9:20am On Mar 10, 2023
Rip to the victims
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Investorozay: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2023
they should report to the nearest APC office
never seen a region who love their oppressors like the North

even if terrorist wipe out a whole state in the north, the few survivors will still support their oppressor.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by abdulskulboy(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Borno people should vote out Gov. Zulum for the LP candidate. Borno state deserve the best.
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by vizman4i(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Muslim Muslim ticket will calm insurgence down when they enter into power.

Mad people Shettima who sponsored Boko Haram wants peace as a Vice President e no fit happen

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Lionstep: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2023
helinues:

The thunder that'll fire 🔥 you is doing press up

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by DevilSignature: 9:21am On Mar 10, 2023
angry

They did that at the instructions of Shettima

ISWAP or bokoharam won't deliberately kill people without being instructed by Shettima
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by RALPHOW(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Please what is the essence of having a General as the President?
Nigeria insecurity has gotten worse under this government.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by illuminutty: 9:22am On Mar 10, 2023
😂

Their member is the VP-select. It will get worse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Denied My Fundamental Human Right — Ikpeazu / Atiku Woos Osun PDP Delegates For Presidential Primary / Breaking!!!! Nmandi Kanu,esn Unveiled Locally Manufactured Rocket Missiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.