Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno (10844 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 35 ISWAP Combatants In Lake Chad / ISWAP Kills 4 Aid Workers Abducted In July (photos) / ISWAP Kills 2 Nigerian Soldiers, 1 Policeman, Threatens Army In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Kingpele(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2023
The legacy of the evil party APC and president

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by vizman4i(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2023
abdulskulboy:
Borno people should vote out Gov. Zulum for the LP candidate. Borno state deserve the best.

Gov.Zulum is doing a wonderful Job there in as much as I love Labour Party but I prefer Zulum
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by helinues: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2023
Lionstep:

The thunder that'll fire 🔥 you is doing press up

You wrong, me and thunder trained together yesterday.

Which thunder are you referring to precisely, the Abakaliki one?

grin cheesy
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by correctguy101(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2023
Racoon:
What are all these unfortunate fishermen looking for in a BH-controlled highly lucrative fishing beds? Nothing in the world would make me risk my precious soul for such high risk expedition even if fishing is my profession or hobby. Should I say RIP?

Za hell angry
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Tallesty1(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Ladies and Gentlemen.

We are back to square one. From frying pan to fire. The only saving grace we will have is if Obi wins Tinubu in the court. Anything aside that, we are in a soup including the mo.ronic urchins.
The killers went on a short break before the election because they weren't sure of who would win but now that their people are retaining power, they are back again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Ladies and Gentlemen.

We are back to square one. From frying pan to fire. The only saving grace we will have is if Obi wins Tinubu in the court. Anything aside that, we are in a soup including the mo.ronic urchins.
I’m Not a political supporter of any party o but what if obi is not all he says he is and things get worse under him then what ?
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by HellVictorinho7: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Election is over

Business begins again

Next time una go vote wisely

#sorrynovex
no vote makes u worth suffering
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by correctguy101(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2023
iwaeda:
Only God can forgive our leaders, people in IDP still paying for Sins of inept leaders. grin grin grin grin grin

Was it not recently this ppl DEY-SWAPPED killed Boko Haram members and families?
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Sorrynovex: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
no vote makes u worth suffering

Shettima never begin deal with una .

After e kidnap all una female finish una go begin date ram

#sorrynovex
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by DICO111(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2023
AL QAEDA, ISIS, TALIBAN, ISWAP, BOKO HARAM.....Can someone remind me the religion that supports all of this?

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by correctguy101(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:
Election is over

Business begins again

Next time una go vote wisely

#sorrynovex

The biggest joke in this country is the bolded

Yes, another is "Your Vote Counts"
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by HellVictorinho7: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Shettima never begin deal with una .

After e kidnap all una female finish una go begin date ram

#sorrynovex
no votes makes u worth suffering,keep threatening
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Buikechukwu35(m): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2023
VEXT:
The religion call Islam...

Hmmmmm

Any where u see the religion of Islam growing run from that place ..
i swear desert religion
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Arabk25: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2023
The drama just began
Abi nah Igbo be unah problem for this country am happy because when rain they fall nah everybody head e they drop if you like use umbrella the rain go still touch your leg
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by RighChannel: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2023
UP APC.. TINUBU FOR LIVE

GOD BLESS MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET

YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by HellVictorinho7: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2023
correctguy101:

The biggest joke in this country is the bolded

Yes, another is "Your Vote Counts"
he is a waste of space, the vote only matters to the voters always, to the voted sometimes and i cannot speak 4 inec.
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by able20(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2023
juman:
Tinubu will surely find the lasting solution to the problem.
you sure say you are OK.
Buhari Patron of Islamic Fulanis did not stop ISWAP, naa Tinubu wey be Southerner and a fake Muslim will find a solution
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by KaptainAfrika: 9:45am On Mar 10, 2023
At least they have the electoral numbers, and MU-MU Presidency. And something about teaching the South a lesson, and democracy is a game of numbers. RIP to the dead.
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by glacswhite: 9:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Woow
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by glacswhite: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
RIP to the fishes killed.

Some people are alive but they wished they're dead because they married women who have been fvcked and mounted by many men.

The smelly pvssy. The annoying character.
The disfigured body. The body odour.

You can not have a peaceful lasting home if you married a woman fvcked and mounted by many men.

A woman who you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child.
Stop training bastards. Divorce that woman now and look for a virgin woman who will give you peace and a happy home you can return to after work.

.fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. She kept herself for you so she deserves to be kept.

Avoid single mothers at all cost. Those ones are operating under a different level of curse. There is a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life. Why should you stay?
Do you want to use your head to carry curse?

I really Love your Post.. Pls do u have more of this?
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by OKOSISIBF: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Shettima and him boys ready to harvest for the Chinese grin what happened to the remaining 9 bodies eya
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Savechild23: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2023
People dying like fowl yet APC wants another 8years
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2023
I don't fucking care. It's a family problem

Terrorists to terrorists
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by boborosky(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2023
The group of people that voted Rogue Tinubu and Terrorist Shetimma should have their brains checked..... E just dey start.
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by yeyebrity: 10:14am On Mar 10, 2023
jeromestarks:
RIP to the fishes killed.

Some people are alive but they wished they're dead because they married women who have been fvcked and mounted by many men.

The smelly pvssy. The annoying character.
The disfigured body. The body odour.

You can not have a peaceful lasting home if you married a woman fvcked and mounted by many men.

A woman who you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child.
Stop training bastards. Divorce that woman now and look for a virgin woman who will give you peace and a happy home you can return to after work.

.fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. She kept herself for you so she deserves to be kept.

Avoid single mothers at all cost. Those ones are operating under a different level of curse. There is a reason men who fvcked her didn't stay in her life. Why should you stay?
Do you want to use your head to carry curse?

Attention seeker. Now you have my attention.
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Franking: 10:15am On Mar 10, 2023
How do you just murder 35 people? These guys are monsters.
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by grandstar(m): 10:39am On Mar 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Peter Obi is not God. Insurgencies like the type we have in the Northeast are very difficult to end, especially when the rebels can quickly cross borders. Ask the Americans about Afghanistan.

These terrorist can at best be contained for now, considering Nigerias level of development.
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Proudlyomonna: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Rip to the dead ones.
This fight urgently needs an eternal hand,one with no tidings or tribal or Religious sympathy for this bastard killers.
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by Jostoman: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Racoon:
What are all these unfortunate fishermen looking for in a BH-controlled highly lucrative fishing beds? Nothing in the world would make me risk my precious soul for such high risk expedition even if fishing is my profession or hobby. Should I say RIP?
NO, let them enjoying their Apc.
Re: ISWAP Kills 35 IDPs Fishing In Borno by gladdensir(m): 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Show us pictures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raphael Igbokwe Defects To APC / ICPC Statement On The Corruption Perceptions Index 2019 / IGP Adamu: State Commissioners Don’t Need My Approval To Make Decisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.