Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,479 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal (6623 Views)

Peter Obi Exchanges Pleasantries With Lawyers At The Tribunal Today / Peter Obi All Smiles At The Palace Of Emir Of Minna (Pictures) / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by karnap(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Go and market your Pi in peace, daft akpu-gobbling fool.
Using 3 sittings WAEC to apply for Banking and Finance. Don't go and be an okada rider.
Stupid Arrow
I would have say you are a dunce or dipsticks clown I don't know how to explains it to your understanding.
I envy peoples you have never met,you are so like the end pieces of loaf of bread.
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by karnap(m): 12:00am On Mar 10, 2023
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin you are going ment which child you are talking about,
AmotekunSW:

Monkey doing houseboy work calling himself chef. You're a very dumb monkey. No under that girl wanted to give you another man's child to father.

You're an incurable rretttard
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by karnap(m): 12:06am On Mar 10, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Monkey doing houseboy work calling himself chef. You're a very dumb monkey. No under that girl wanted to give you another man's child to father.

You're an incurable rretttard

If you are not a bastard revealed yourself, urchins are known for criminality
How many hours do you work.
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by karnap(m): 12:15am On Mar 10, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Go and market your Pi in peace, daft akpu-gobbling fool.
Using 3 sittings WAEC to apply for Banking and Finance. Don't go and be an okada rider.
Stupid Arrow
Real jerk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Saying things in his dream.
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by Yayi229: 12:33am On Mar 10, 2023
omowolewa:
This is not appointment that comes with quota but trust.

Maybe he does not trust other tribes

S.T Hong is not Ibo...offhand I can pick out four of that list that are't Ibo

Those zombies up there are pushing an evil agenda and the heavens will surely punish them for it
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by FreedomfromtheT: 9:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Godwin4444:
nobody agreed it’s the turn of igbos

What we know is north n south

N at least your eye don peel now

Nobody will vote for Igbo n u will wail for complete 16 years
What is the meaning of North and South? Is it not greed? For your information, a lot of Nigerians of various ethnic groups including detribalized omoluabi Yorubas voted for competence, capability and credibility as represented in Peter Obi. Peter Obi is Nigeria's incoming president this year 2023 by God's grace and his government will favour me and all lovers of good governance, justice and equity in Jesus' name, Amen.
Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by Godwin4444: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
What is the meaning of North and South? Is it not greed? For your information, a lot of Nigerians of various ethnic groups including detribalized omoluabi Yorubas voted for competence, capability and credibility as represented in Peter Obi. Peter Obi is Nigeria's incoming president this year 2023 by God's grace and his government will favour me and all lovers of good governance, justice and equity in Jesus' name, Amen.
emeka

Wake up

Tinubu will rule for good 8 years n then a northerner will take over then we will collectively vote for a south south man again

At least u igbos can’t shout Biafra again cos u have shown u are part of Nigeria even contesting in Nigeria

Prepare to wail for d next 16 years making 24 years of wailing by igbos

U people don suffer oo

22 years houseboy under pdp
24 years wailing on a steady

Not d best time to b an igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal by toneroforever(m): 10:42am On Mar 28, 2023
Godwin4444:
igbos don’t trust others but they want 100% trust

Imagine only their region gave 98% to their tribe but they still get mind call others tribalist

U fielded a drug trafficking thief as presidential candidate and expect reasonable people to vote for him. No be juju be that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Have No Record Of Alleged Corrupt Contractors’ – Fashola Replies SERAP / Meet Shortest And The Smallest People In The World, They Only Grow 1.40m / Peter Obi Not Contemplating Leaving LP, Forming New Party, Says Yunusa Tanko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.