Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,020 members, 7,838,566 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff (37826 Views)

2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Tinubu Wins - Obinoscopy / 2023: Major Contenders For Senate Presidency IF Peter Obi Wins / Appoint Tinubu, Chief Of Staff, Group Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Lipscomb(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2023
cheesy seconded.
menstrualpad:

Igbo is getting nothing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by lathrowinger: 6:43am On Mar 10, 2023
sad
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by koladata(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2023
dey play
velocity25:
Mandate that will be returned?the president Nigerians voted for is Peter The to Rock!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Salemacad: 6:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Cabal formation i just pray things work out for masses this time,we can't have hardship back to back in this country

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Lipscomb(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2023
You are very intelligent appoint your enemy to feeding you.
Honoredeblazac:
If I were Tinubu, I will appoint Peter Obi as my chief of staff

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by marca(m): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Our incoming chief of staff... You truly deserve it and may your reign be peaceful and bring us a total and unlimited achievement... Femi omo gbaja... Your such is rare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Giftexx: 6:45am On Mar 10, 2023
What happened to Fashola

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Evergreen12345(f): 6:45am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, Gbaja as a chief of staff is a welcomed development. He was very active in his support for Asiwaju omo iyaloja the slayer of Peter Obi and Labour Party

slayer? we all knows eji the real slayer is but is fine just keep zuzuling 😆😆😆
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by CursedOsuPigs: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2023
BurialGround:
Thief of staff to a thief. grin grin grin

Pitoobi and his wailing dogs🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by PrinceofSarcasm: 6:46am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Well, Gbaja as a chief of staff is a welcomed development. He was very active in his support for Asiwaju omo iyaloja the slayer of Peter Obi and Labour Party

As time slew your fertility and good looks 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Now you are a well renowned ENP

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by VIKTO83(m): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2023
And u think someone will forgo his House of Rep position in pursuit of chief of staff to a government people with delusions feel will not stand?

U are day dreaming

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Nchenches: 6:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/gbajabiamila-tops-list-of-contenders-for-tinubus-chief-of-staff/

Chief of Staff to Buhari cabal via Hashim Shettima, not to decoration president Tinubu.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by biggie73(m): 6:48am On Mar 10, 2023
BurialGround:
Thief of staff to a thief. grin grin grin
...do you know that every Nigerian is a thief. So what is the biggy?

4 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Ruke1989: 6:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Well, let's see how things unfold. I trust Tinubu in his ability to assemble the best brains.
Gbajabiamela has no brain. What's best brain in someone who plunged Nigeria in N47trillion debt with nothing to show for it. Your tribalism is the reason you call this egghead best brain? Yoruba generally lacks good brains these days that's why tinubu, gbaja and the likes are their best. Am sure if peter obi has won and he picked an Igbo chief of staff - you power hungry folks would tear him calling him tribalistic and regionalistic, you won't call the person best brain. That's to show how twisted, selfish, tribalistic and how much of a nuisance, the Yoruba race is to the growth of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by wonder233: 6:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Musa Yar'adua never ruled Nigeria
FREEMADNESS:
Gbaja won't b a bad idea cox he's closer to the pple.

The good thing about Tinubu is dat he knows he is brainless but employs competent hands to do the job for him.

Tinubu's government might jst b the best government after Musa yar'adua.

My fear in Tinubu's government is Shettima.
That dude might jst cause havock in the land
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Rapture4real(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2023
Peter Obi is coming back.
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Evergreen12345:

slayer? we all knows eji the real slayer is but is fine just keep zuzuling 😆😆😆
Asiwaju the real slayer that made Obi cried his eyes out on national TV. Obi wanted to thief president and Asiwaju kicked him out to go work hard for it, no be everything dem dy steal grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by nnamdi640: 6:51am On Mar 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How was he the slayer when their territory was loss to Obi. I think Obi should be the slayer here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Saidfx(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Ruke1989:
Yoruba that were disenchanted that Jonathan employed mostly igbos to key positions are here positioning fellow Yoruba for a winner take it all government of tinubu. Let me say Yoruba grouse over the years is nothing but jealousy against igbos because given thesame opportunity, they are eyeing all the powerful positions already. Same way buhari and fulanis did. This should be a lesson to any leader in the future from middle birth or south south - not to consider Igbo, Yoruba or Fulani good for key appointments but pick from their tribe and minority tribes in their region. Let the Igbo, Yoruba and Fulani power mongers go to hell

This is someone suggesting..... becauase someone failed to show up to collect his certificate of return does not mean that he has been chosen for the job. Tinubu that I know will work with more of technocrats than politicians. Expect to see a sophisticated and unbiased regime. All tribes will work in his cabinet

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Ruke1989: 6:52am On Mar 10, 2023
marca:
Our incoming chief of staff... You truly deserve it and may your reign be peaceful and bring us a total and unlimited achievement... Femi omo gbaja... Your such is rare
no good thing can come out of a regionalistic govt and tribalistic govt. If tinubu continue like this, he will lose the little good will. He should not try to play another buhari - bringing about tribalism heist
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Chetas81(m): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Hhhhhhhmmmmm if you try it, yourself and your upcoming children will pay for it 😂 pls kindly tell me why the United States wanted criminal man become LAW maker inside this shithole Nigeria
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by tyinfinity: 6:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Instead of Tinubu taking peter obi as chief of staff ,he will rather take peterRufai

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Chetas81(m): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Salemacad:
Cabal formation i just pray things work out for masses this time,we can't have hardship back to back in this country
prayer qwa
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Evergreen12345(f): 6:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Of all forms of deception, self-deception is the most deadly ! so like i said b4 keep zuzuling
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Angelfrost(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2023
Good luck to them...! Na observe we go dey observe them!
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Chetas81(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2023
marca:
if someone was indicted in United state and he's now house leader in Nigeria that mean we have a long way to get out the mess CAN YOU IMAGINE FEMI GBAJABI BECOME CHIEF OF STAFF IN OUR MOTHERLAND IS AN INSULT FOR THE NIGERIA CALLED SHITHOLE
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by McLizbae: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Dey play. Atiku go carry Dino? where him go keep him core loyalists wey dey queue for Adamawa alone self?
AntiChristian:
Permutation and combination, nna ehn!

If na Atiku na Dino!

If na Obi, na Nnamdi Kanu or his stooge!
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by IBUYFiVERRACCT2: 7:00am On Mar 10, 2023
angry angry

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Cajal(m): 7:00am On Mar 10, 2023
velocity25:
Mandate that will be returned?the president Nigerians voted for is Peter The to Rock!
Agulu Anambra voted for

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by Chetas81(m): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2023
incandescentena:

Gbajabiamila is pre-eminently constitutionally, morally and legally qualified to be in the team of the next government.

All capable hands should be on deck in the Next government. Not about praise singing
but the same man was indicted in United state of America for one fraudulent activities or the other
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by DMerciful(m): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2023
So when the court removes Tinubu, what happens?
Re: Gbajabiamila Tops List Of Contenders For Tinubu’s Chief Of Staff by FREEMADNESS: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2023
wonder233:
Musa Yar'adua never ruled Nigeria

Umaru Musa yar'adua never ruled Nigeria

Ok sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Playing Football In The Street Of Okota, Lagos On Election Day (Photo) / Abba Kyari Laughs As Osinbajo Signs 2017 Budget (Photos) / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.