Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain (37805 Views)

Obanikoro Meets Tinubu, To Join APC / More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by kahal29: 8:04am On Mar 03, 2016
Acting Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Cross River State, John Ochala, has said that Governor Ben Ayade has been speaking with key APC stalwarts in the state and at national level to clear way for him to leave the PDP and join them.

Speaking with the Daily Trust yesterday at the party’s secretariat in Calabar, Ochala said, “I can confirm authoritatively that Gov. Ayade has spoken with us more than five times about his intention to decamp from PDP to APC.

“But unfortunately for him, he had set preconditions which are not acceptable to us. How can he demand that we should hand over all our party structures to him before he announces his decision to decamp?

“Such preconditions can never be acceptable to us. If we accept him, he has to come in as an ordinary member, and we shall decide which office, if at all, to give him” he said.

But the Chief Press Secretary to Gov Ayade, Mr Christian Ita, said it’s incorrect to spread such rumour.

“Gov Ayade has said it several times that he is not leaving the PDP for any reason. Perhaps, the people in APC just like my governor. And probably, they are misunderstanding Ayade’s closeness to President Buhari, therefore insinuating that he is nursing ambition to join them”, he said.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/ayade-begging-to-join-apc-chieftain/136338.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by bilulu(m): 8:07am On Mar 03, 2016
FTC for d first tym in history......I dedicate dis land to those who re yet to achieve dis........ hope dis won't be denied

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by HungerBAD: 8:09am On Mar 03, 2016
We will decide at the National Level if we need him.

But for now, we are still observing his style of Governance if it conforms with the APC Doctrine.

22 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Clerverly: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2016
bilulu:
APC don come again

Deluded IPOB Youth! Did you see Ayade in any of the Billion -Naira Thanksgivings conducted By The South East and South South PDP Governors after the Supreme Court Judgments? Have You Seen Him in any of the Useless PDP gatherings?

Can't you read the signs? No wonder, you guys are called IPOB Idle Youths...

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by ademega(m): 8:21am On Mar 03, 2016
the man best fit in APC. he would soon cross over

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD pot=43435899:

But for now, we are still observing his style of Governance if it conforms with the APC Doctrine.
if his style of government aligns with Aregbesola, Rochas and the whole northern apc governors group of companies.

Ayade can move for all I care but he should know that party don't bring development to a state.

A comparison of Anambra with Osun should suffice

51 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by abiolert(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2016
definitely some sitting PDP governors will decamp to the ruling party.

3 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by dikeigbo2(m): 9:10am On Mar 03, 2016
Another lies spotted, this time from SS,

8 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by yaki84: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

u mean to be progressive in borrowing n impoverishing the masses n also not pay salaries as at when due only when u r being pushed to the wall?
una style of governance is progressively UniqUE.

21 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by peacengine(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2016
If this is true, I will support his impeachment. But who begs to join a party na is it not by filling form again? I smell lies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by lonelydora: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2016
I thought as much because he has been supporting almost everything Buhari says.

A friend told me this governor will soon leave PDP, i was doubting him. Thank God I didn't bet with him.

Welcome to APC my brother.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Victorchuks4(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2016
Another lie from the pit of hell of APC

9 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by olaiya2007(m): 11:38am On Mar 03, 2016
hmmm cross-carpeting abi na carpet crossing sef sadhmmm cross-carpeting abi na carpet crossing sef
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Fadekebisola(f): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2016
we dont need him simple

click like if u think we dont need PDP IPOB govs in APC

2 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:

Deluded IPOB Youth! Did you see Ayade in any of the Billion -Naira Thanksgivings conducted By The South East and South South PDP Governors? Have You Seen Him in any of the Useless PDP gatherings?

Must you be vulgar in order to buttress a point?

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by datola: 11:39am On Mar 03, 2016
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Daniel058(m): 11:40am On Mar 03, 2016
Hmm
Clerverly:

Deluded IPOB Youth! Did you see Ayade in any of the Billion -Naira Thanksgivings conducted By The South East and South South PDP Governors? Have You Seen Him in any of the Useless PDP gatherings?
Bros, for Your mind eh, u be James Bond..

1 Like

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 03, 2016
guywitzerogal:
fool do u think South South re coward like south/West... . Apart from sum dat claim South South bt bear South west names like bastard Amechi
NL... giving brokeass jobless niggers space to vent their frustrations since 2005..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by macino1(m): 11:41am On Mar 03, 2016
And so what? I am yet to see differences within the political parties that we have in Nigeria.

They are all bunch of vultures.

5 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by onatisi(m): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2016
abiolert:
definitely some sitting PDP governors will decamp to the ruling party.
It is just a matter of time. Not only governors even reps and senators will soon decamp

4 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by igwe123: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Clerverly:

Neither did we see Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu state, so whats ur point??

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Nonybb: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2016
If he joins that demonic party, the same fate that befell Amaechi will come to him: he will be rejected by his own people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by shammah1(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Beg gini

APC should shut up and fulfill their campaign promises. We are tired of their incompetence. Mtcheew!

7 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by lexyclasy: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2016
HungerBAD:

But for noitw, we are still observing his style of Governance if it conforms with the APC Doctrine.
it might be true d only PDP gov not seen in d PDP gathering let him not sit on d fence plz i hate pple like dis

3 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Misterdhee1(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2016
Whether he decamps or not, he should make sure he gives his people reasons to pray for him forever..

4 Likes

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by Goddex: 11:43am On Mar 03, 2016
[size=13pt]In another news:

1) Ayade denies Oyegun use of Calabar stadium - CR APC

2) Ayade persecuting our members - APC state Chairman

[/size]

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by gen2briz(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2016
Why
Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by GodpunishBuhari: 11:44am On Mar 03, 2016
Deluded zombie, is it all pdp governors that came to all those gathering?? Have you seen dankwambo there Get sense

Clerverly:

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain by amunkita(m): 11:44am On Mar 03, 2016
If this is True, then that man lacks integrity...

infact, he is not even a man...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Deceived Us, Goodluck Jonathan Meant Well For Us – Nigerians Spit Venom / Atiku Given Assignment To Fix Nigeria Within Four Years – Primate Ayodele / Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.