Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration (32018 Views)

INEC, APC Oppose Lp’s Request To Quiz IT Experts / Tribunal Dismisses PDP, LP’s Request For Live Coverage / INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by BurialGround: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:
We can't allow emotions and sentiments becloud our sense of reasoning..

How will a political party made a request to witness a configuration of a machine that will be used for an election they will participate in

The court has granted them access to inspect the BVAS, download whatever and move on..

Why will they request to witness configuration of BVAS

I think it's a security risk...I stand with INEC on this.

Why will INEC tell aggrieved parties to go to court only to turn back to destroy evidence of the aggrieved?
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:
Obi is not only a serial loser but a sore loser.

That failure is already pissing most of us up and making the whole thing a clown show.

He's so desperate to be president and would set up a parallel government if he wasn't effeminate without balls 😂
Hunger joined with tribalism have damage your sense of reasoning
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by JOemmy(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2023
LP would have waited a little bit after the governorship election before requesting to inspect the bvas machines maybe they would have caught inec red hand.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Allisgud: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2023
JoshTim:

No, it's not. You overate your importance. You expect everybody to vote for you but that can never happen.
oga even tinubu stated it in his speech
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by JoshTim: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Allisgud:
oga even tinubu stated it in his speech

Bring the video.

You don't even understand basic English.

What he meant is that the election was a close contest and he won. So, he understands that people who voted for LP or pdp might be be grievous and yesz that is accepted. That's the pain of loss.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by famology(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2023
After d social media noise you'll be dismissed in court for lack of evidence.

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Henz81: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

That failure is already pissing most of us up and making the whole thing a clown show.

He's so desperate to be president and would set up a parallel government if he wasn't effeminate without balls 😂
trash as usual
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by tamdun: 8:35am On Mar 10, 2023
Once they see the configuration,it will be easier to hack

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Henz81: 8:36am On Mar 10, 2023
Ismahill:
Na mumu people plenty for ds labour party.........they just seek attention with baseless request.......people go soon Fanshi dem
Sharap and stop talking like a clown.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by tamdun: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Nchenches:
In no other democracy in the world would an independent National Election Committee refuse a political party to witness what belongs to the public.

MAMMOOD has made INEC another political party in Nigeria.
Bvas configuration does not belong to the public

1 Like

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by kaycshine(f): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2023
JoshTim:

The main question is, is LP the only political party?
Yes they are the only party that won in the presidential election
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by JoshTim: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2023
kaycshine:

Yes they are the only party that won in the presidential election

Take your claims to the court...
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by DaCharis2016: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2023
I wish every trutful, honest, transparent & conscientious Nigerian could stop voting in this country cos of the rape of justice and accountability obviously witnessed in the presidential election.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Eluu Pee should stop this nonsense. Imagine if all parties decide to witness the configuration.?
See number three making noise more than number two.
Na Atiku I blame.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by DaCharis2016: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2023
We need to hit the streets in protest now.

#EndINECNow #GiveUsObi #WeDontWantTinubu
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by rainlover(m): 8:50am On Mar 10, 2023
thebestprice:
Criminals ..

An election not recognised by the United States .. is that one an election ?

They know our president elect is a convicted drug baron already
what do you mean by the bolded?

Did Nigeria recognize the election in USA?
Hope you don't have low self-esteem?
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Donedeal1(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Prof Mamood is still the INEC chair,

Maybe by 2027 we give it to Obi,

Then he can lead the agency according to his understanding.

But for now this man deserved our support.

Someone think to criticize is very easy .

Reason why spectators blames player.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Krublog(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:

How will a political party made a request to witness a configuration of a machine that will be used for an election they will participate in

The court has granted them access to inspect the BVAS, download whatever and move on..

They did not ask to be present during reconfiguration. They only requested to be there alongside other party's representatives to witness the harvesting of data and subsequent storage.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by goody2019: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Muchechecheche !

Then THEY SHOULD TELL THE WORLD WHAT RECONFIGURATION means.

Only in a place like Nigeria will you “reconfigure” election equipment in the middle of elections.

Kenya DID NOT
India DOES NOT
U.S. DOES NOT

WTF?

Anyway. . . . . .DEAR NIGERIANS IN POLLING UNITS! You have the final say! Hold your FINAL RESULTS AND TAKE PICTURES!❤️

That is what will save the day!

Mr KNOW ALL. Everybody want to do INEC job now.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by KanwuliaExtra: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2023
goody2019:

Mr KNOW ALL. Everybody want to do INEC job now.

Yeah. . . .The job of RIGGING WITHOUT BRAINS. grin
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Osibajo2023: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2023
Toneypen247:
The main question here is,what are they really hiding?
We once gave them 100% trust and they failed us woefully,so they should not blame Nigerians if we don't trust them a bit. They just had one job (free and fair election),or better still make it transparent but NO,they didn't
Shut up, free and fair election is unattainable in Nigeria metropolis, take ur useless region for example, 97% votes, make no sense, but with all the thugs(unknown gunmen) little resistance can be done
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Cheeryfeet: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Fear fear people that muscles there way in through thuggery, the most blatant bribery and corruption the nation has witnessed, crying wolf. Mark my word your agbado master is going to jail before he dies.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by stallionng: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2023
If INEC refuses to reconfigure the BVAS under observations and witnesses of the political parties means it actually have bad motives and hidden agenda.
Where is the transparency as an umpire?
Do we now assume INEC is now an arm of APC or what?
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by SenatePresdo(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2023
adioolayi:

you have always stood with INEC and Tinubu on everything, nothing new.
You even created a topic campaigning for Tinubu.

And you saying Sentiments and emotions aside? When you still carry am for head like gala.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by goody2019: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2023
“Are we privy or invited to see what was being backed up? If there is going to be transparency, what INEC needs to do is to invite everybody with their technological experts to see what the commission intends to back up from the original source. Was this done?

“We didn’t want to use that as evidence in the court of law. INEC should not forget that we also have our own results. Anything contradictory to that particular result and what they backed up will be totally unacceptable to us."

They have their own technological expert 'hackers' and their 'own result', what else?

EVERYBODY wants to do INEC job now. Terrible.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by elijah101(m): 9:07am On Mar 10, 2023
In school … you can request for your marked answer booklet if you believe they did not score you well … it is your right … now i ask for my right and you say you want to first of all do one magic before you give me … give me naw naw that i am asking … which one is backup … give me naw …
adioolayi:

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by elijah101(m): 9:08am On Mar 10, 2023
Nobody cares about the reconfiguration … they dont just want the result to be tampered with because it is needed in court to prove that lp won
goody2019:
“Are we privy or invited to see what was being backed up? If there is going to be transparency, what INEC needs to do is to invite everybody with their technological experts to see what the commission intends to back up from the original source. Was this done?

“We didn’t want to use that as evidence in the court of law. INEC should not forget that we also have our own results. Anything contradictory to that particular result and what they backed up will be totally unacceptable to us."

They have their own technological expert 'hackers' and their 'own result', what else?

EVERYBODY wants to do INEC job now. Terrible.
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by reddingtonblack: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even Pdp now know LP won the election and was rigged out

Base on which fact ??
Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by Klington: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Re: INEC Rejects LP’s Request To Witness BVAS Reconfiguration by adioolayi(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2023
SenatePresdo:
you have always stood with INEC and Tinubu on everything, nothing new.
You even created a topic campaigning for Tinubu.

And you saying Sentiments and emotions aside? When you still carry am for head like gala.

Show me where I campaigned for Tinubu.

We have many open minded political contributors on Nairaland, and I think I am one of them.

I voted Sowore, just for your information.

I am waiting for where I campaigned for Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N13.5M Monthly Allowance: Lawmakers Angry, Plot Against Shehu Sani / Ajimobi Loses At Tribunal / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.