Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position (5851 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa / Buhari Had Successfully Pushed Ndi Igbo Into Cattle Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Take that to the bank. Any Igbo who did not win his ward/state or ensured that APC had at least 2nd position with the mandatory 25%..... Will not get any appointment at the federal government level...

41 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 6:47am On Mar 10, 2023
You cannot reap where you did not sow

40 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 6:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Speaker NW zone

Senate President North Central

Chief of Staff Southwest

DSP South South

Deputy Speaker NE

CBN governor Tony Elumelu

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by ican2020: 6:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Op pele, don’t kill your self because of Igbos and Tinubu might have heard you loud and clear

Many threads comes up here daily to paint Igbos as wicked, evil and anything negative that’s okay but if Igbos are these bad why not do the needful and let them go

I am not from SE but given the opportunity I will personally prefer for Igbos to have their own country than for Supreme Court to declare PO as the winner of 2023 presidential election

Some Nigerians from some zones are filled with unjustified hatred for these people, remembering one video that I watched of a top politician speaking of his hate for Igbos I only shook my head and said God save Igbos

Just let them be for Christ sake

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2023
ican2020:
Ghh
Don't die here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by kingthreat(m): 6:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:
You cannot reap where you did not sow

Not about reaping what you did not sow. You can't reap from those you despise.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 6:53am On Mar 10, 2023
kingthreat:

Not about reaping what you did not sow. You can't reap from those you despise.
Well said!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Ttalk: 6:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:
Take that to the bank. Any Igbo who did not win his ward/state or ensured that APC had at least 2nd position with the mandatory 25%..... Will not get any appointment at the federal government level...

Haaaaa what a vawulence.

Don't pay the Obi supporters with their bad coin. We know they toxic, ungrateful, crude and barbaric but we will continue to show them how sane human being should reason and behave

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by helinues: 6:55am On Mar 10, 2023
Which kind of low mentality write up be this?

Is it that some of you people don't even think at all before writing your jargons which was inspired by sniffing of mosquito poo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Gbajure(m): 6:56am On Mar 10, 2023
President - South
VP - North
Senate President - South, Akpabio or Oshiomole
DSP - North
Speaker - North, NW
Dep Speaker - South, SW
Senate Leader - South
House Majority Leader - North

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by hybrid77: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:
Speaker NW zone

Senate President North Central

Chief of Staff Southwest

DSP South South

Deputy Speaker NE

CBN governor Tony Elumelu

This is funny sha..what has political position done to make any region better..

we are all here affected with Buhari's actions..

I would prefer if the igbos arent given any positions in this criminal regime because it does not even heal or make them any better...

The Yorubas are hate filled people and ethnic propagandist...i haven't seen terrible people as such..

I prefer sharing a country with the igbos that Yorubas...

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by sotall(m): 6:57am On Mar 10, 2023
And then when they bring the issue of dividing the failed country, you guys still oppose it.

Why not divide the country so Tinubu rules the Southwest forever and appoints only muslims in his cabinet.

That will make more sense since its what you guys desperately want.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by KEVIND: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

The sectional appointment Buhari did, who suffered the most since 2015 - the North.
One thing some people don't understand is few sectional appointment cannot lead to development in your region. If you like appoint Yorubas only into all the position of authority without doing the right thing in the economy, everybody will suffer except the few appointees.

In the case of Buhari, who is suffering the most - the North, despite appointing core Northerners into important positions.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2023
sotall:
And then when they bring the issue of dividing the failed country, you guys still oppose it.

Why not divide the country so Tinubu rules the Southwest forever and appoints only muslims in his cabinet.

You can get out of Nigeria but not with an inch of Nigerian land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 7:01am On Mar 10, 2023
KEVIND:

The sectional appointment Buhari did, who suffered the most since 2015 - the North.
One thing some people don't understand is few sectional appointment cannot lead to development in your region. If you like appoint Yorubas only into all the position of authority without doing the right thing in the economy, everybody will suffer except the few appointees.

In the case of Buhari, who is suffering the most - the North, despite appointing core Northerners into important positions.

You can not benefit from people you despise.. prepare for 8 years of economic wilderness

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by KEVIND: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

This children are very funny. Which one is Nigeria land again?
Before 1914, which land existed before "Nigeria land"
Florence Shaw is now your reference point as "Nigeria land"

“Nigeria is not a nation. It is a mere geographical expression. There are no ‘Nigerians’ in the same sense as there are ‘English,’ ‘Welsh,’ or ‘French,’ The word ‘Nigeria’ is a mere distinctive appellation to distinguish those who live within the boundaries of Nigeria and those who do not” - Chief Obafemi Awolowo, 1947.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Strafudeen: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2023
Some prostitutes tired of olosho work now need validation because their fathers raped them in infancy, thunder fire tinubu the election thief

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2023
KEVIND:

This children are very funny. Which one is Nigeria land again?
Before 1914, which land existed before "Nigeria land"
Florence Shaw is now your reference point as "Nigeria land"

“Nigeria is not a nation. It is a mere geographical expression. There are no ‘Nigerians’ in the same sense as there are ‘English,’ ‘Welsh,’ or ‘French,’ The word ‘Nigeria’ is a mere distinctive appellation to distinguish those who live within the boundaries of Nigeria and those who do not” - Chief Obafemi Awolowo, 1947.

Ba turenchi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 7:09am On Mar 10, 2023
Strafudeen:
Some prostitutes tired of olosho work now need validation because their fathers raped them in infancy, thunder fire tinubu the election thief

Regards to your mother.... It must have been a miserable journey

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Ttalk: 7:09am On Mar 10, 2023
sotall:

Jokes apart, the toxic energy and vituperation you guys unleashed on other region since 2015 coupled with your one way nzogbu nzogbu Obidient approach don't deserve anything in this government left for few patriotic Igbo who sees beyond your hateful and parochial self destruction approach

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by KEVIND: 7:10am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

You can not benefit from people you despise.. prepare for 8 years of economic wilderness

After Buhari 8 years. Do you buy bread cheaper than the Igbo man, or you buy fuel cheaper than the Igbos, the exchange rate in your region different from the south east?
Everybody will suffer if you don't do the right thing.
Let me tell something an average Igbo man is not interested in your so called appointments, what he needs is a good economy & a level playing field to thrive.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Ttalk:

Jokes apart, the toxic energy and vituperation you guys unleashed on other region since 2015 coupled with your one way nzogbu nzogbu Obidient approach don't deserve anything in this government left for few patriotic Igbo who sees beyond your hateful and parochial self destruction
I like the bolded
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2023
KEVIND:

After Buhari 8 years. Do you buy bread cheaper than the Igbo man, or you buy fuel cheaper than the Igbos, did exchange rate in your region different from the south east.
Everybody will suffer if you don't do the right thing.
Let me tell something an average Igbo man is not interested in your so called appointments, what he needs is a good economy & a level playing field to thrive.
I'm not complaining. Am I? In fact I have switched to 8 cylinder engine cars....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by KEVIND: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

I'm not complaining. Am I? In fact I have switched to 8 cylinder engine cars....

Good for you, maybe you're one of the less than 0.1 percent that benefited from the Buhari government.
But 99.9% suffered, including the Yorubas,Hausas, Igbos, Ibibios, Nupes, Fulanis etc

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by chivic(m): 7:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

If only you know that TINUBU will not be president with all the fact on ground ,you will not rush to say this.
Keep this my statement.When he becomes president,come and finish me.
There are things we can see that you can't see.

11 Likes

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by sotall(m): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

Nigerian land grin grin

Except you are one of those benefiting as a politician from this failed contraption, it will be foolhardy to really be in your shoes.

Most politicians will do anything to hold Nigeria together not because they love the country but because of what they are benefiting. They have their children outside Nigeria with western passport so if the country continues to fail it doesn't affect them.

So except you are one of them or you have a parent that is collecting bogus wages and contracts as a politician, then you are one of the problem of this poverty capital called Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by LeopardX: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2023
That's the difference between you and Tinubu.
Igbos will be drafted in as part of his cabinet.
He'll do so well across the 6 geographical zones, such that he won't have to campaign too much to be reelected.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by sotall(m): 7:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Ttalk:

Jokes apart, the toxic energy and vituperation you guys unleashed on other region since 2015 coupled with your one way nzogbu nzogbu Obidient approach don't deserve anything in this government left for few patriotic Igbo who sees beyond your hateful and parochial self destruction approach

A Nigeria where a significant number of its citizens want out of the country because the system has failed will continue to fail unless structural changes are made. It doesn't matter when this will happen, if it doesn't happen, in 8 years time, the country will be worse than it is now. You can take that to the bank.

So you guys can keep playing the politics of exclusion and vengeance, the bad policies and incompetence of the politicians will affect all Nigerians just as when Buhari came with change and succeeded in dragging the country backwards.
Those who opposed the government then are justified.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vyzz: 7:39am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

You can not do more than shit

As a matter of fact, you can't go to court

4 Likes

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Captain8(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2023
ican2020:
Op pele, don’t kill your self because of Igbos and Tinubu might have heard you loud and clear

Many threads comes up here daily to paint Igbos as wicked, evil and anything negative that’s okay but if Igbos are these bad why not do the needful and let them go

I am not from SE but given the opportunity I will personally prefer for Igbos to have their own country than for Supreme Court to declare PO as the winner of 2023 presidential election

Some Nigerians from some zones are filled with unjustified hatred for these people, remembering one video that I watched of a top politician speaking of his hate for Igbos I only shook my head and said God save Igbos

Just let them be for Christ sake
igbos has never seek for nigeria exit...tell me one time Igbos said they want to leave nigeria?
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Ikpaitid: 7:41am On Mar 10, 2023
When you want to protest, just go to Igboland and protest, otherwise you will collect bullets.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Day Of Judgement: Sgt. Rogers Crippled In Car Crash - Latest News. / Yar’adua’s Daughter Gets Reps Ticket / 6-individuals-buhari-will-most-likely-appointees-a

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.