Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position (5855 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / You Can’t Drag Igbo Into Another War, Ohanaeze Tells Ekpa / Buhari Had Successfully Pushed Ndi Igbo Into Cattle Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Titto93(m): 7:42am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:
Speaker NW zone

Senate President North Central

Chief of Staff Southwest

DSP South South

Deputy Speaker NE

CBN governor Tony Elumelu

I was checking to see your father's name in any of the list, but NO...

Your family's name is not there, yet you bother about igbos...

Myopic

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Captain8(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2023
hybrid77:

This is funny sha..what has political position done to make any region better..

we are all here affected with Buhari's actions..

I would prefer if the igbos arent given any positions in this criminal regime because it does not even heal or make them any better...

The Yorubas are hate filled people and ethnic propagandist...i haven't seen terrible people as such..

I prefer sharing a country with the igbos that Yorubas...
while I prefer sharing country with Yorubas than igbos who are filled with hatred and envy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by copyrites: 7:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Las las, his policies, good or bad, will affect everyone grin grin

Can you mention 5 banks where I can withdraw 50k new notes this morning either in Lagos or Kano? LMAO grin grin grin

Pesin wey no get 500k for account dey worry about Tolumbo appointments.. Ahahahahaha Madness grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Ttalk: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2023
sotall:

A Nigeria where a significant number of its citizens want out of the country because the system has failed will continue to fail unless structural changes are made. It doesn't matter when this will happen, if it doesn't happen, in 8 years, the country will be worse than it is now. You can take that to the bank.

So you guys can keep playing the politics of exclusion and vengeance, the bad policies and incompetence of the politicians will affect all Nigerians just as when Buhari came with change and succeeded in dragging the country backward.
Those who opposed the government then are justified.

Every sane Nigeria wants a structural change but you don't go about it insulting, cursing, and hating other regions and their people.

The energy dissipated in fanning hatred is enough to preach reasons and win people that would buy into the idea of restructuring Nigeria.

That on one side, the bottom line shows that the same region that is preaching restructuring does not believe in it. The VAT case has exposed some regions as
hypocrites perpetual leeches
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Some people appear reasonable until they begin to speak/write. 🤦‍♂️
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by christistruth01: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:
Speaker NW zone

Chief of Staff Southwest

DSP South South

Deputy Speaker NE

Senate President has already been Zoned to the South South and it is between Oshiomhole and Akpabio

Dave Umahi of Ebonyi can be made a.minister
He is Loyal
The foreign Affairs Minister Onyeama should also keep his Place
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Phoen1X: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:
Speaker NW zone

Chief of Staff Southwest

DSP South South

Deputy Speaker NE

And igbos cmtinue buying ur ancestrial lands,..u no dey think?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2023
chivic:

If only you know that TINUBU will not be president with all the fact on ground ,you will not rush to say this.
Keep this my statement.When he becomes president,come and finish me.
There are things we can see that you can't see.

He won't win primaries....he won't win presidential election....north will betray him... Suddenly he speaks clear English....no more urinating on himself.... Una no dey tire?

3 Likes

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 8:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Phoen1X:
And igbos cmtinue buying ur ancestrial lands,..u no dey think?.
You are a joker... Which we take over back using government....pay you peanuts
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by agadez007(m): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2023
grin
Tinubu meeting with his cabinet members

Mcoluomo,kunle poly etc

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 8:13am On Mar 10, 2023
christistruth01:

Senate President has already been Zoned to the South South and it is between Oshiomhole and Akpabio

Dave Umahi of Ebonyi can be made a.minister
He is Loyal
The foreign Affairs Minister Onyeama should also keep his Place

Nope to onyeama... Umahi is a futuristic politician... he's worthy of being a minister especially given his performance records.... although he can be overtly egoistic
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Karemarealty288(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:
Take that to the bank. Any Igbo who did not win his ward/state or ensured that APC had at least 2nd position with the mandatory 25%..... Will not get any appointment at the federal government level...

Go and shave your pubic hairs....its scratching you.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Ttalk:

Every sane Nigeria wants a structural change but you don't go about it insulting, cursing, and hating other regions and their people.

The energy dissipated in fanning hatred is enough to preach reasons and win people that would buy into the idea of restructuring Nigeria.

That on one side, the bottom line shows that the same region that is preaching restructuring does not believe in it. The VAT case has exposed some regions as

Don't worry now.... VAT will be slammed on their flatt 💀
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Vivianat(f): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Go and shave your pubic hairs....its scratching you.

So you had lice... Lol 🤣😂
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Phoen1X: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

You are a joker... Which we take over back using government....pay you peanuts
Exactly the way red indians thought in america,...today,they are lost.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Karemarealty288(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

So you had lice... Lol 🤣😂

Stop coming to my mention, your body odour is affecting my phone screen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by izombie(m): 8:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:
Speaker NW zone

Chief of Staff Southwest

DSP South South

Deputy Speaker NE

Which position are they going to give you? Keep losing sleep over igbo matter.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by DMerciful(m): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2023
You've been in Nigeria with the Igbos yet you don't know the Igbos. The Igbos are the last people that would suffer economically in Nigeria no matter the policy
Vivianat:

You can not benefit from people you despise.. prepare for 8 years of economic wilderness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by November1857(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2023
Captain8:
igbos has never seek for nigeria exit...tell me one time Igbos said they want to leave nigeria?
Ongoing BIAFRA agitation by IPOB is what, typical ogogoro drunkard....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by November1857(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Captain8:
while I prefer sharing country with Yorubas than igbos who are filled with hatred and envy
Yes, if the Igbos care about you sharing thesame country with the yoruba...

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by DMerciful(m): 8:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Why do you need to preach to people that restructuring should be done? Are they uneducated? Are they not progressives?
Ttalk:

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by christistruth01: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2023
Vivianat:

Nope to onyeama... Umahi is a futuristic politician... he's worthy of being a minister especially given his performance records.... although he can be overtly egoistic

Why no to Onyeama ?

His foreign affairs ministry helped to bring back Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2023
ican2020:
Op pele, don’t kill your self because of Igbos and Tinubu might have heard you loud and clear

Many threads comes up here daily to paint Igbos as wicked, evil and anything negative that’s okay but if Igbos are these bad why not do the needful and let them go

I am not from SE but given the opportunity I will personally prefer for Igbos to have their own country than for Supreme Court to declare PO as the winner of 2023 presidential election

Some Nigerians from some zones are filled with unjustified hatred for these people, remembering one video that I watched of a top politician speaking of his hate for Igbos I only shook my head and said God save Igbos

Just let them be for Christ sake

Being hated is no more than what they deserve, that's what you refuse to admit or else, you don't know them.
They are not fashioned to live amongst civilized people.
They polite their neighbourhood, kill people by producing and selling fake and adulterated drugs, import sub-standard or fake electricals.
They Tanisha the image of Nigeria everywhere you find them by their criminal, over-bearing and domineering tendencies - Bénin, Ghana, S. Africa, India, Indonesian, China, Malaysia, the Philippines, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by November1857(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Being hated is no more than what they deserve, that's what you refuse to admit or else, you don't know them.
They polite their neighbourhood, kill people by producing and selling fake and adulterated drugs, import sub-standard or fake electricals.
They Tanisha the image of Nigeria everywhere you find them by their criminal, over-bearing and domineering tendencies - Bénin, Ghana, S. Africa, India, Indonesian, China, Malaysia, the Philippines, etc.
if the Igbo's are this bad, why not allow them to have their country as being requested by them ....

Hypocritical Afonja Muslims...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by MuchAdo: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2023
Let's be grateful to Igbos for voting massively for Peter Obi thereby wasting away Atiku's votes and allowing Tinubu to win easily cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Roboto11: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2023
ican2020:
Op pele, don’t kill your self because of Igbos and Tinubu might have heard you loud and clear

Many threads comes up here daily to paint Igbos as wicked, evil and anything negative that’s okay but if Igbos are these bad why not do the needful and let them go

I am not from SE but given the opportunity I will personally prefer for Igbos to have their own country than for Supreme Court to declare PO as the winner of 2023 presidential election

Some Nigerians from some zones are filled with unjustified hatred for these people, remembering one video that I watched of a top politician speaking of his hate for Igbos I only shook my head and said God save Igbos

Just let them be for Christ sake

Chinyere still dey give this one breast.

Go back to posts by igbos on this forum dating as far as 10 years ago make you learn.

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by NGCLASSACTION: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2023
-
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by soojar(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2023
chivic:

If only you know that TINUBU will not be president with all the fact on ground ,you will not rush to say this.
Keep this my statement.When he becomes president,come and finish me.
There are things we can see that you can't see.

Some of you sometimes talk as if you are children in this thing called politics.

Do you really think the Tribunal that has not even started sitting will conclude before May 29?

After their verdict, if it's not favourable to APC do you think they will not go to Supreme court?

Do you think the Supreme court will conclude in less than 1 year?

Do you think while Tinubu is ruling within the one year he wouldn't have put plans in place to make sure his victory is not overturned?

It is easier to overturn governorship election because they don't have direct control of the supreme court, but presidential election in Nigeria? once they tell you to go to court, they are telling you to go prepare for the next 4 years.

We learn everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Phoen1X: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Yet your father died fighting to have igbos as compatriots,...now go and urinate on his dilapitated grave site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Captain8(m): 9:11am On Mar 10, 2023
November1857:
Yes, if the Igbos care about you sharing thesame country with the yoruba...
but ibos always have heart attack whenever we say we cannot go with biafra na
Re: Massive Protest To Happen If Asiwaju Appoints Any Igbo Into Position by Captain8(m): 9:13am On Mar 10, 2023
November1857:
Ongoing BIAFRA agitation by IPOB is what, typical ogogoro drunkard....
stopped typing rubbish,,,Igbos don't want igbo alone exit from nigeria...so they are not yet ready to leave nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

External Reserves Fall By $520m In Five Weeks – CBN / Nigerians Blast Peter Obi For Allowing His Only Begotten Son Become Gay (Pix) / Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.