Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi (29760 Views)

Wike's Bad Governance Responsible For Hardship In Rivers - Amaechi / [BREAKING] Rivers: Amaechi-backed AAC Floors Gov. Wike, Leading By Wide Margin / I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Truthdeypain: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

Ikwerre people are the real Igbos.

How can Wike hate his inferior?

We have developed our state to compete with any state of the Federation.

We are not economic refugees in Ebonyi, Imo or Anambra. How can we hate those who migrate to our homeland for survival?

We can only pity them and not hate them. Despite pitying them, they wanted to impose sit-at-home on Mondays in our State. But the ever proactive Wike crushed them 😂

After Lagos, it's Port Harcourt. The only two states you're concerned with.

You've resorted to manipulating natives with blackmail of tribalism to vote incompetent candidates of Losers' Party (LP).

Be mindful of what you say!

I bet you are nothing of the stock you so dearly lay claim to.

Childish propagandist.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Raf4: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Hehehe ooooo! Pressing their mumu button in another dimension.........
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Raf4: 11:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Verysmart101:

But Ur Awolowo siezed all our money in Banks(Barclays) bank in 1970 and only gave 20pounds to each Igbo man no matter how much you have and you want us to clap for you

How many of your people left money behind in Barclays bank in Lagos and relocated to biafra knowing fully that they're seceding from Nigeria? You don't want to tell me they're stup!d.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by fof1: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Zincfingers:
Rubbish talk grin grin
So we SE/SS even seized the losers property grin cheesy

You Should Learn from History and live in Peace with every Citizen of Nigeria irrespective of tribe. Truly Ibos were highly Msltreated in Rivers State after the Civil War and under Wike's 8 Year Rule...Deliberate WICKEDNESS and ENVY or Bitterness against a People...they had benefited immensely.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by azikiweironsi(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2023
Gerrard59:
Igbo people don suffer for Nigeria. Left, right and centre.

Chai!

When their mouth always drive rough.
Always want to take over there host. grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by chinemezeq: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2023
BIZNess123:
Amaechi is a gonna ..u refuse to support ur own party candidate cus u loss in the primary..

So in ur dream u Thur u wud defeat tinubu grin

Just dey play
He would not defeat Ur god tinubu o
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by JOemmy(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike just destroyed his political carrier because of primitive politics someone that his people are even more closer to the igbos culturally and lingistically just decided to make himself an enemy.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by comodo: 11:58am On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

We are not economic refugees in Ebonyi, Imo or Anambra. How can we hate those who migrate to our homeland for survival?

We can only pity them and not hate them. Despite pitying them, they wanted to impose sit-at-home on Mondays in our State. But the ever proactive Wike crushed them 😂

You've resorted to manipulating natives with blackmail of tribalism to vote incompetent candidates of Losers' Party (LP).

Comic relief of the year.
Make I laugh again in stanzas.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Taba21: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pierocash:
Wike's hatred for igbos is worse than Fulanis. That hatred made him work against Obi in the last presidential election. People think it is because of interest that made wike work for Tinubu. But that is not the whole truth. If the labour party candidate happens to be a northerner,wike would have worked for him. His deep hatred for igbos is the reason he supported Tinubu.

Just look at Igbo dominated part of Rivers State,Oyigbo, Ikokwu etc. Wike locked down those places up till now except some part of obigbo. Yet,he has the conscience to still go there to campaign. His foolishness is legendary

The ones that is currently happens in Lagos is wike, I think just said every tribes hates Igbo because of their dirty life

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Fearyourcreator: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pierocash:
Wike's hatred for igbos is worse than Fulanis. That hatred made him work against Obi in the last presidential election. People think it is because of interest that made wike work for Tinubu. But that is not the whole truth. If the labour party candidate happens to be a northerner,wike would have worked for him. His deep hatred for igbos is the reason he supported Tinubu.

Just look at Igbo dominated part of Rivers State,Oyigbo, Ikokwu etc. Wike locked down those places up till now except some part of obigbo. Yet,he has the conscience to still go there to campaign. His foolishness is legendary
Why did he hate igbos?
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by JOemmy(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
tamdun:
I keep saying it,SW is the safest place for igbos in entire world,we return their properties and even gave them accrued rents but they are ingrates,they will always make u regret every good deeds u do to them,the only language they understand is fire for fire

Safest indeed yet u people won't stop burning down their shops without any provocation.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Brendaniel: 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hussein035:

We are not doing anything together with LP.
We understand the Igbo project is to seize Lagos. Have you ever seen Fatai Sulaimo Adewale Chukwuemeka given ordinary chairmanship ticket in any of your wretched region.

You brought what you can never accept to Lagos. We reject you people in totality.

Sanwoolu is our Mandate and we the true lover of Lagos state will vote APC

Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by NinjaMetahuman: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
Verysmart101:

Liar!! He who supports a rigger will have their blessings rigged.AMEN. U and your family will see hell Amen
you supported election rigger in the south east. That's why you and your family will suffer absolutely under tinubu's government

You will suffer so much you will see leaf you will think it's money.

As for me, I prosper under tinubu's reign.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by ufotunang: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2023
APC now wants to convince and deceive the igbos, obi-dients to vote for them....your plans will not work out...rivers people are obi-dient
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
When you were governor for 8 years why did you not build the houses that were destroyed and give it to the igbos that time...it's too late...rivers people are obi-dient
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by 2016v2017: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
Pierocash:

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Zincfingers: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
franchasofficia:
The injustice against the great Igbo race is so alarming and glaring to even the blind to see.

What Nigerians don't understand is that God and God alone has been the backing of the Igbos and reason Igbos excel beyond people's understanding even in difficult terrains.

As a successful Igbo son myself, sometimes I sit back and think what have I personally done to any none Igbo in my entire life and after several thinking and soul searching from my childhood days till date I find nothing and instead I find out that I have helped more none Igbos than I have helped Igbos in my whole life yet these people just hate my people for no justifiable reason, and then when I feel depressed meditating on this unjust hatred for Igbos, an unknown spirit overshadows me and I see enormous joy exhume from my soul as I begin to wonder why I am so successful in the things I do even with little or no effort more than people from other tribes doing same thing I do.

And its not just me, almost everybody I know, from friends to siblings to kinsmen are always witnessing phenomenal growth in the their various endeavors in and outside Nigeria, which then makes me to understand that God is the backup and defender of the Igbo tribe and in due time, God will put our enemies and unjust haters to shame for His glory.

Yes some unguarded Igbos made some mistakes in the early years of this nation around the 1960s and part of that mistake still goes back to Igbo people carrying other people's matter on their head more than even the affected people. And Igbos paid the price of those mistakes through the 1966 pogrom, the civil war and decades of political marginalization. Middlebelt and Northern Nigeria are also paying the price of that 1966 pogrom against Igbos. So to other regions and tribes attacking and hating Igbos unjustly, be prepared to pay your own price cos nature have a way of rewarding us our deeds. To Yorubas, be careful cos nature will definitely visit Yoruba land with a payback if you guys don't retrace your steps.

The 1966 coup was organized by Maj Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu from Okpanam Asaba Delta State with other Igbo and none Igbo soldiers and their mission was to forestall Akintola and Ahmadu Bello's persecution of Awolowo using Federal might which led to the jailing of Awolowo. In a lay man's words, they carried out the coup to save Awolowo who was having a serious political challenge in the West then with Akintola, because they believed Awolowo was a better leader than Zik and Belewa.

Some young people of today may argue that its a lie, but one of the Yoruba soldiers among the coupist wrote a book titled "Why we struck" and he explained this, you can pickup that book and read. and for those that may want to argue, let me tell you, it is the nature of Igbos to carry any persecuted person's matter on their head more than the person, you can see how Igbos carried Goodluck Jonathan matter on their head more than Ijaw and Niger Delta people.

You could see how Igbo's carried Atiku matter with Buhari for head in 2019 more than any other.

Igbos have been the ones screaming and condemning El Rufai, Buhari and Fulani herdsmen for the massacres going on in Southern Kaduna and Middlebelt.

Go to Southern Cameroon, Igbos are even volunteering to fight for Southern Cameroonians to gain their freedom.

Igbos have been condemning Russia for invading Ukraine, and if Igbos had their way they would have helped Ukraine more than anything.

Let our conscience judge us all

Those Igbo you are hating, attacking, search your soul, what has the Igbos done to you personally aside some false stories some people told you about Igbos which maybe lies?

Osu
Stop revising history you poorly educated onitsha head bridge tout
Awolowo was jailed by Balewa/Sardauna and Zik in 1962 and your greedy forebear executed their ethnic coup in 1966.
So stop hiding behind Awo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Acekidnote: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
KEVIND:

https://punchng.com/apc-will-compensate-civil-war-victims-in-rivers-amaechi/

What happened in 8years of ministerial appointment as minister of transport to them?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Zincfingers: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Verysmart101:

But Ur Awolowo siezed all our money in Banks(Barclays) bank in 1970 and only gave 20pounds to each Igbo man no matter how much you have and you want us to clap for you
Didn't your forefathers tell you they already changed their money to the worthless Beerfraud pounds??
Didn't they tell you how they looted the central banks in Benin and Beerfr.ud ?
Also,how many people had account in the 60s

The 20 pounds was even out of generosity.
Emeka, your father lied to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by AFONJACOW(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
After election he will delete the chat and run back to Abuja igbos are not cowards , even my father have forgotten his father owned 2 buildings in Wimpe and Elelewo because his children don scatter houses and lands everywhere even abroad .

Eluu Pee from Top to Bottom
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Ekpeitit(m): 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Ekpeitit(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2023
So why can't the Yeeeeeebos live in Yeeeeeebo land instead of migrating all over the country like refugees?
Just develop your shithole zone and live there to avoid your properties and your lives being destroyed every time there is a problem in other states. GO HOME YEEEBOS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Mccullum: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Evergreen12345:
! no sane human being wuld ever listen to APC cuz they can't management economy there area of specialization is embezzlement and corruption!

Go and work on tenses, grammatical error easier to be noted in your statement, please.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Deensham: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
Peter obi ga-eweghachi bụ ikike
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Zincfingers: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
PrinceofSarcasm:

These Yoruba boys on this forum always amaze me 🤣🤣🤣

One moment you are pretending to be Hausa next money you are pretending to be Ibo to attack others next moment you are pretending to be us in another Delta to attack them Iboz .

And you wonder why every tribe hates the Yoruba ? 🤣🤣🤣

That is why here in Edo state we deal with you useless Yorubas when ever we get the chance.

Useless animals
Osu yeebh.oe
When did you turn Edo?

That said,

Edo is inconsequential in the scheme of things. Edo do not have the capability to deal with Yoruba. Not in this life or the one after grin
You inconsequential minority with no voice .
You are even hiding cowardly behind a Yoruba man's platform to spew your nonsense.

God punish you and your Edo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Jogs1900: 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Lukuluku69:

This part of history their elders never told the younger ones. They have been taught that the Yorubas hated them as such they carry that falsehood within themselves. During the War or events leading to it, No Igboman or woman was lynched or mob attacked in all of Yorubaland. There are countless stories of Igbos being housed for the duration of the war in Lagos, Ibadan and many other places.

Their properties were left standing and most came back and reclaim it after the war with rents collected from Yorubas from Yorubas for Igbos. Yet you hear the same stories day in day out that the Yorubas hates on them.
It's pathetic calling another person's land a no mans land from a particular tribe.
They didn't call portharcourt that shares boundary with them a no mans land rather my state that is miles away from them....Why only them?.If we that Lagos is our state of origin and by extension allow this to go on, a time will come Hausa fulanis will start creating Emirates in Lagos..If this happen, where will our grand children claim as their own state of origin?...Where did we go wrong?
This must stop.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Lukuluku69(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
Jogs1900:

It's pathetic calling another person's land a no mans land from a particular tribe.
They didn't call portharcourt that shares boundary with them a no mans land rather my state that is miles away from them....Why only them?.If we that Lagos is our state of origin and by extension allow this to go on, a time will come Hausa fulanis will start creating Emirates in Lagos..If this happen, where will our grand children claim as their own state of origin?...Where did we go wrong?
This must stop.

It has to stop and how will it stop? You and I have a lot to do on this.

Every Division/Ibile that make up Lagos should rise and demand changes in many things. The Obas and Baales must stop this ideas of being accommodating at the detriment of self preservation. We must demand it.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by virginchaser(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
DonBenny77:

You be mumu who dey live outside PH.
Wike na my inlaw, his wife is from odiokwu in ahoada west lga.
Wike is a useless tout and occultist
Worst governor Rivers state ever had

On top all, he still dey kurumbus your sister? Liars everywhere.
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Geminiivory: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
N3TRAL:

😆 Your mind is really in bondage as you said
Re: APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi by Geminiivory: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
tamdun:
I keep saying it,SW is the safest place for igbos in entire world,we return their properties and even gave them accrued rents but they are ingrates,they will always make u regret every good deeds u do to them,the only language they understand is fire for fire

pls shut up... Dem beg you? afterall those that converted igbos properties to theirs are nt faring any better.. Who still get most of the properties in PH? No be same Igbos? See ,the truth is that ,person wey pass you, pass you.. No matter how you turn am.. Just deal with that .okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) / Hamza Al-Mustapha Visits Asari Dokubo (Photo) / Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.