Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do (410 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Got this beautiful church lady with whom I happen to exchange contact with. Na she ask for contact sha, not like I'm that dope. But I'm kinda okay.

Since then, she's been disturbing my life. Sometimes, 10 missed calls 😑 and numerous messages about how she loves me.

To the Red Pillers and Feminists alike, should I start a relationship or just move on? I've been single for 2 years now and a relationship feels like a burden. Make I no lie.

It's hard coming across a girl that can shower one with such affection these days.
Re: What To Do by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Don't you have work ??
Re: What To Do by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:52am On Mar 10, 2023
Failure2019:
Don't you have work ??
Jobless.
Re: What To Do by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Oloruntobi4382:
Jobless.
How old is she? What does she do?
Re: What To Do by yrhuhfy113: 11:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Oloruntobi4382:
Got this beautiful church lady with whom I happen to exchange contact with. Na she ask for contact sha, not like I'm that dope. But I'm kinda okay.

Since then, she's been disturbing my life. Sometimes, 10 missed calls 😑 and numerous messages about how she loves me.

To the Red Pillers and Feminists alike, should I start a relationship or just move on? I've been single for 2 years now and a relationship feels like a burden. Make I no lie.

It's hard coming across a girl that can shower one with such affection these days.

In your church your PASTOR must have taught that before GOD GAVE ADAM A WOMAN....
He gave him a relationship with HIMSELF(GOD) first then a JOB .... Adam was fulfilled spiritually and physically.

bro, don't think you will sleep with her and she won't expose you in that church to a leader or pastor.... HAVE SOME BRAINS and go and get a JOB, BE SERIOUS.... else she will expose you to her girlfriends.....

STOP LOOSING FOCUS, go make money, make your spiritual life work and then LADIES WILL LOOK UP TO YOU.

FINESS is not what makes you a man or ready for relationship..... HER HAIR, PHONE BILLS, ETC will need to be paid, so calm down and don't give her green light unless you are ready to MARRY and you have made inquiries about her.

coming online here to ask is very LAME bro..... we don't know her, we don't know you, we don't know your church..... SO GO OFFLINE AND ASK OTHERS IN YOUR SPACE ABOUT HER..... then PRAYYYYYYYYYY and ask GOD if she is the one or if satan sent her, before a Delilah will ruin your destiny

1 Like

Re: What To Do by fuckwell2080: 9:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
@OP you better go face ur life before you create problem for ursef you are jobless.you are looking for a woman waitin you want take feed her.That green light she gave you must be a trap when you finally woe her she will show her true colour to you.so be wise before you are doomed take my advice have peace if not you be a gonner.

(1) (Reply)

How Not To Rape A Woman Or Girl (don't Rape) / This Why You Ejaculate Quickly / How Can Apologize To My Babe Without Putting "Am Sorry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.