Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

2023: My Response To Keyamo SAN.D On LP 3rd Position - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: My Response To Keyamo SAN.D On LP 3rd Position (246 Views)

Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City / Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: My Response To Keyamo SAN.D On LP 3rd Position by inforesource: 9:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Keyamo said he has never seen someone who carries 3 challenging the one with 1st position.

This called my attention to a particular governor called Supreme Court governor. What position was he?

Let me say it again, when this thing you guys are using this nation to do crash on you guys. You will look for where to hide and won't find it.

INEC man should enjoy his ride while it lasts. All those who think Nigeria is still the way it was earlier years should wake up. Suddenly it will strike and there will be no hiding place. Kwantinue!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Irrational Paranoia About The Police Is Unfounded And Unwarranted. - Osun A / 10th National Assembly:wamakko Remains The Best As Senate President -jackson Lek / Sanwo Olu And His Apprentice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.