Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

The Enemies Of The Cross Within Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Enemies Of The Cross Within Christianity (730 Views)

Religious Leaders Are The Real ENEMIES Of Nigeria. / What Happened To Brother Emma And Lazarus Of The Voice Of The Cross / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Enemies Of The Cross Within Christianity by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2011
They claim to know “Jesus”, but rejects the true Messiah who won victory at the cross of Calvary in Jerusalem.

[img]http://ivarfjeld.files./2011/04/embassy.jpg?w=450&h=351[/img]
Chris Oyakhilome use a Bible to lead people astray to follow a 'Jesus" who honors Satan.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Ministry Christ Embassy is one of the master deceivers who have entered into Christianity.

He presents one of the most occult teachings on claimed to be Christian TV. He boldly announces that Christianity did not come from the victory gained by Jesus death at the cross at Calvary Hill.

Men like Oyakhilome claims that Jesus after he said “Its finished” had to be sent to Hell and be tormented by Satan.

Such teachers say that Jesus took Satan’s nature on the cross. Their copy of “Jesus” rose from Hell after paying for our penalty in Hell, and they try to convince us that this “resurrection” from hell was the start of Christianity.

This kind of teaching is also called “serpent theology”. In the Word of Faith Movement this doctrine is called “DTS”, or Death through Spirit. That “god” had to die spiritually on the cross. The implication of such a doctrine is horrific, and rob Jesus from His eternal not changeable divinity.

Such preachers tells us that Jesus took the nature of Satan on the cross, and that it was “a serpent”, a cursed being, who died on the cross. Jesus was no longer God, but had been rejected by His Father God. Even the Holy Spirit had moved away from Him.

This false doctrine is very similar to Nestorianism. The copy-cat Christian faith, taught by Nestorius (386 AD to 451 AD). He said that since God can not suffer, Jesus was not God on the cross. Jesus had two natures, that could be separated from each other.

What is the truth?

If God the Father did not suffer with His Son, He would not have loved the Son at all. The Father would not be able to share in the suffering of the Messiah, and the Son’s death of the cross is in deed pointless. There is no glory at Calvary, just shame.

This kind of “Jesus” is a copy cat that was not even able to save Him self, but perished and was sent to Hell.

Jesus of the Bible warns us about such copycats. Read Isaiah 53, and you will see that it is we who considered Him stricken by God.

Isaiah 53: 4-5.

4 Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

There is not a single word that even hints that the Father will reject His son. Jesus also explains to us that He gives up His life for free, a command He received from His Father.

John 10:17-18.

The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”

If so: How could the Father reject a Son that did what the Father had told Him to do?

Men men Oyakhilome are liars, wolfs in sheep’s clothing.

Who else teach these doctrine taught by demons?

Most of the World of Faith teachers. Men like Kenneth Copeland, Creflo Dollar, Joel Osteen and Benny Hinn. Most of the teachers who appear on TV-stations like God.tv are godless men, who will lead you astray.

Please do not entertain deceivers. Leave them.

Matthew 15:14
Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.

On the cross, Jesus was glorified by the Father, and won His victory over Satan.

John 17:1
When had spoken these things, He lifted up His eyes to heaven and said, Father, the hour has come. Glorify and exalt and honor and magnify Your Son, so that Your Son may glorify and extol and honor and magnify You.

(Amplified Bible)

Colossians 2:15
And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

Philippians 2:8

And after He had appeared in human form, He abased and humbled Himself [still further] and carried His obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross!

Philippians 3:18

For there are many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, who walk (live) as enemies of the cross of Christ (the Anointed One).

The Father and the Son has planned the victory at the cross before the beginning of the World. When Jesus said” Father why have you forsaken me?”

He carried all the sins of the World, the most horrible burden that no man, only God, could carry. The Son felt rejected, but was and will never be rejected by His father. The Father and Son is always and will forever be in agreement. They are One.

Written by Ivar

http://ivarfjeld./2011/04/09/the-enemies-of-the-cross-within-christianity/

(1) (Reply)

Are Christians Bound By Generational Curses? No! / Loving God With All Your Mind / Part 2 How Jesus Christ Appeared To Me On The 26th Of June 1983.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.