Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children (51415 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Shettima: My Channels TV Interview Was Taken Out Of Context, I Apologise / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by BestMan001: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2023
Too late?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by onatisi(m): 8:53am On Mar 11, 2023
it is only in Nigeria that people beg and beg to serve, you don't need to beg to serve people, if they don't want you to serve them then just leave them and go and serve yourself and your family, or is it by force to serve the masses?
desmond, you have tried but stop apologizing, if they don't want you again just go home and rest. grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by BestMan001: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Bigchristo:
if you like apologize you go still lose

Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by pekisdgee(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2023
Is only the fool that forget the past...now u are here apologise we ain't a fool
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Stanweezy(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/11/i-apologise-for-calling-everybody-children-desmond-elliot/

Must he wait till election period to tender apologies for something that happened almost 3yrs ago.

This is something he should have done earlier than now.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by iammolise(m): 8:58am On Mar 11, 2023
He had better prepare his mind for losing this time, the same "children-youths" voted him cause they thought as he's an entertainment figure he'll do marvelous as a politician forgeting that nigeria's politics currupts whoever or whomever. politicians need to be guided on how they make statements.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by agrowell: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2023
If you cannot control your emotions, then you are a child, not mature to represent us in the house of assembly.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Thedon22: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2023
To err is human, to forgive is divine. We forgive you, Desmond. Go and sin no more. 2 fingers in the air on Saturday.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by wildkat: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2023
Goodconcept78:
YOU ARE MILES AHEAD OF THE LYING MACHINE OBI THR FRAUD.

CRYING OPPORTUNIST THAT WANTS TO USE END SARS TO CANVASS VOTES FROM THE YOUTH

THANK GOD HE FAILED WOEFULLY IN THE ELECTION

A BAD OMEN AND VISIONLESS MAN THAT COULDN'T ADD ANY MEANINGFUL TO ANAMBRA THROUGH OUT HIS 8 YEARS

No amount of your propaganda will work
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by BestMan001: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
d fear of 4 ppl tweetin in a room!

grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by mywells: 9:01am On Mar 11, 2023
Where in Anambra or Igbos would a Yoruba man represent a constituency or own a street to his name,but still yet Yoruba as accommodating they're,they overlook you and still make you represent their constituency.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by fcbelle72(f): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2023
You can go to hell with you apology , you only apologized because you need something from the children dem grin
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by lexy2014: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2023
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2023
D young shall grow

The so called children would vote you out .
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Willie2015: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2023
habsydiamond:
with what I saw from the 25th election.. the issue of rigging will not be possible straight from polling unit from the next presidentialelection.. the youths are watching. There is still possibility that there will be protest against inec.

The next 4 years is a long time...
to find another way...
Don trust politician...
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by babydioku(f): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2023
APC and stupidity
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Kaiser20: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2023
After Tinubu's lost in Lagos state Sense don enter other politicians head.
In those days this guy wouldn't apologize to Lagosians, he will simply apologize to Tinubu and he is go to go.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Franking: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2023
Selfserving apology. After eight years, rest, biko.

Let someone else try.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by tesuto1(m): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2023
What Desmond doesn't understand is that with this his 'cry me a river' attitude lately, he's actually loosing his little potential votes grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Solocoin: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2023
The body who send you to the chamber are now telling saying you won't go again and you are ranting here and there. You people didn't take it serious when the late TB Joshua said that there will be a revolution in Nigeria and that Nigeria will change. Now the real owners of power has wake up to take the power go home and enjoy your money better still return to your acting career after all you're not better than Arnold who was a Governor of California and when he finished his administration he returns to acting.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by blowjohn(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2023
In just one week, uv apologised and also bought several transformers for ur constituency.

Hmm....

Election has humbled u
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by SmartGadgetz: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2023
Nwodosis:
Why is the apology coming this late? Needless apologising to the children my brother, children won't vote you because children don't vote.

Hahaha bruh you badt
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Konjiboii: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2023
We don't care

Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by sterlingD(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2023
As election don reach.........and e come clear sey....... e be like sey .......................e don be ...............na to dey beg
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by bencr7: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2023
When dey vote for him now,he call change again go turn d thing children to babys
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by philipojukwu1: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2023
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/11/i-apologise-for-calling-everybody-children-desmond-elliot/
Remain where you are Mr Eliot. It was the same children that voted for you as an act of love for the industry that you were coming from but you disappointed and reduced them to children that don’t have respects when they asked for their rights. Now they want to look to the other side if they could be heard.

What project has Mr Eliot done since 2020 to express remorse and empower the youth? What strong statement has Mr Eliot made in defense to the Nigeria youth? I recently heard that he procured transformers for his people just recently just to induce them to vote for him.

I dare say that the act of selflessness during election period is known as indirect vote buying. We will not fall to cheap vote buying. If you want to buy our vote, please tell us you want to buy votes so that we can tell you how much we want to sell. Stop beating & dancing around the bush. You even advocated for social media regulations to impair our freedom or information and expression. Just dey do……. We will speak on the 18th of March in love since we are creatures of love just the way you expressed your part of love during the EndSars massacre.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by Tazozie(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2023
This man is truly what yorubas call Ewure...
This man is truly a disgrace to the youths...
This man still thinks he acting Noliwood...

May your useless tears and miserable apologies never run dry just as your long stay in office these past years have become useless less impactful to the ordinary man and youths you have neglected, underestimated and ridiculed openly.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by GloriousGbola: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2023
The cancelling pass Chris brown cancelling.

Desmond better invest in consultants who will guide him on PR and a redemption arc.
Re: Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children by kkonyeji(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu's Daughter, Fatima Graduates From NTIC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Olusegun Obasanjo And His Family In 1979 / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.