Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake (815 Views)

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English / Costly Mistake In Life / The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by browniecay: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2011
what would that mistake be? a mistake that almost ruin or embarrassed you,
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by r231(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by MMM2(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2011
logging into NL angry
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by horny4u(f): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
I made a mistake some months ago, and i am still gathering info and drawing up a plan to correct it.

I hope i am able to correct it and get what i want . cry cry cry i donot believe in it was not meant to be, I keep at it till i get it shocked
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by itiswell1(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2011
I dated someone i shoudnt have. It huant me anytime i remember. Forget the details pls.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by browniecay: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2011
I think mine will be the first time i fell in love with someone who forced me in2 a relationship and up till now, am hooked up, She's evrywher around me despite we are no longer together again
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by Fokativ: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
Loading . . . . . . . .
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by Cipriani(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
Not making use of my brain the way am suppose to. Damn it!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Is She Cheating On Him? / Is There Anything Wrong With A Xtian Dating A Muslim Or A Musiim Dating A Xtian / How Would U Feel Knowing Ur Partner For More Than 5yrs Is Bisexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.