Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake (827 Views)

Translate This Pidgin English To Correct English / Costly Mistake In Life / The costly mistake many ladies make when choosing a spouse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by browniecay: 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2011
what would that mistake be? a mistake that almost ruin or embarrassed you,
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by r231(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by MMM2(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2011
logging into NL angry
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by horny4u(f): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
I made a mistake some months ago, and i am still gathering info and drawing up a plan to correct it.

I hope i am able to correct it and get what i want . cry cry cry i donot believe in it was not meant to be, I keep at it till i get it shocked
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by itiswell1(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2011
I dated someone i shoudnt have. It huant me anytime i remember. Forget the details pls.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by browniecay: 9:26am On Sep 16, 2011
I think mine will be the first time i fell in love with someone who forced me in2 a relationship and up till now, am hooked up, She's evrywher around me despite we are no longer together again
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by Fokativ: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
Loading . . . . . . . .
Re: If You Had A Chance To Correct A Costly Mistake by Cipriani(m): 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2011
Not making use of my brain the way am suppose to. Damn it!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be Blame? / Nigerian ''don'' Artist & Female Artist Caught In The Act. / The Black Man's #1 Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.