Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) (59899 Views)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by imbless: 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2023
From experience bro, stop using any gel, oil, lotion or any so called pimple clearing cream, all of these will make it worst, drink plenty of water, avoid rubbing or scrubbing ur face often, use soap that doesn't have too much fragrance and stick to using one soap product, avoid drinking all these sodas eg Pepsi, coke etc and never pop the pimple, do this you face will be free from pimples.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by jessylaurel(f): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:
Ladies and gentlemen, pimple have finished me. 80% of my forehead have been pimplerized. I need your help nairalanders. I don't feel comfortable under my skin again. And to make it worse, I have an upcoming interview in few days time o.

I used Bio-oil from 1st to 7th of this month but I didn't see any changes and I've long stopped using it. I also used K-brothers papaya soap during that time o.. but no effect

Lastly, does masturbation cos pimples? Cos the thing wants to finish my life.. my 1GB data no longer last up to 3 days o. Pls how can I stop this pimples. I want to have the skin of a new born baby o 😢. Pls helpful suggestions is needed house

Bio oil have nothing to do with pimples. I guess the pimples started as a result of bleaching.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by fsb(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Please pay a doctor/dermatologist for professional advice.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by acc2020(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Go get tetracycline, take it for like a week and thank me later. It will kill the pimples from Inside.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by jessylaurel(f): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

Chai.. but how can I do without it? I want to leave this masturbation but it doesn't want to leave me o ☹️

Go and marry sad
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by AMI3(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
LBK1:

Ibo la tun jasi o grin grin grin
I just learnt sperm treatment, your own na urine cheesy

Well bro it may sound funny but it real.
If u try it this night and u don't see the different don't ever believe me. U will keep spending money but I don't pray for that.

It is a very sure solution. Ok just do this. If u pee just take a little Rob on the spot that u have pimple just one spot then observed that place the next day come back and tell me what u see.

If u don't buy me bear and chicken lap then u are not my friend again. Good luck
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Princeton92(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
See your iron pimple face

Sooorryyyyyy
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by bottlecap: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

Chai.. but how can I do without it? I want to leave this masturbation but it doesn't want to leave me o ☹️
very simple, get yourself a girl who likes sex, I was once a victim for over ten years but thank God today I am free

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by 43Ronin: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2023
I no understand, your ogo dey for front ni?
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Tohmey(m): 10:35pm On Mar 12, 2023
Niwdog:
Very simple
When next you masturbate use the sperm to rinse your face and apply gbogbonishe
I never hear such o o. . .
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Emola12(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Esoresor:
Your forehead is funny, I laughed so hard .
I believe you can't show your own like dis
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Lvgirl: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:
Ladies and gentlemen, pimple have finished me. 80% of my forehead have been pimplerized. I need your help nairalanders. I don't feel comfortable under my skin again. And to make it worse, I have an upcoming interview in few days time o.

I used Bio-oil from 1st to 7th of this month but I didn't see any changes and I've long stopped using it. I also used K-brothers papaya soap during that time o.. but no effect

Lastly, does masturbation cos pimples? Cos the thing wants to finish my life.. my 1GB data no longer last up to 3 days o. Pls how can I stop this pimples. I want to have the skin of a new born baby o 😢. Pls helpful suggestions is needed house

Pls leave those pimples abeg. They are homeless
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by rickleye: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

Dude I used to have this pimples/allergies and these were my remedies.

1. It looks like you have Oily skin, So you have to abstain from Oily foods. Little to no Oil, GroundNut ( epa) . I also used black soap/Shea butter that made my skin dry and smoothed out my skin.
2. You have to Japa. I noticed that the aforementioned was not scalable, I mean when I was on campus eating eba ibo and egusi soup with 3 pieces of meat, It came back with a vengeance. When I japa for 6 months, my skin became smooth, my other Issues I had ( excessive perspiration) also disappeared .
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy

Esoresor:
Your forehead is funny, I laughed so hard .

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Pat081: 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
If you know OLAWALE ISIAKA OLATUNJI a graduate of Computer Engineering from Osun State Polytechnic Ire with Matric No: 18/CTH/0856. He misplaced a file containing all his Original Documents. He should call this num to get it 08068772885.

P:S - *Pls share and forward to every group to help find him.*

Thanks.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by God2man2again(m): 10:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Cultivate the habits of fasting every week and thank me later.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Angrydaveed2(m): 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
I used to be like this, even much worse….one thing I’ll advise you is stop using all these harsh chemicals that claim to cure acne. Drink a lot of water and try to get zinc (at least 20mg) per day…zinc does wonders for acne.
Also if you masturbate…STOP IT.
Masturbation has been proven to cause a rise in stress hormones and in response one of the ways the body tries to combat stress is through inflammation (e.g pimples and acne)
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by 7arrows: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

This is nothing compare to many I've seen. Just keep ur face clean and ignore it.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by L3unamm3(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
I think you should also look out for what you might be reacting to;
Could be food, water, cream, bathing soap.
Drink plenty of water (stay hydrated)
Check the one which suits you between medicated soaps (dettol and anything -tol) and beauty soaps (idole, extract... Etc and neutral soaps (polo clay, transparent soaps)
Use water base creams or creams with less oil you don't need an extra oil on a oil prone skin.
Use wipes to clean your face (il suggest tea tree facial wipes) at night before bed or when you're home after the days work.
And wash your hands always and keep them clean before you use it on your face.
Use beauty powder on your face, it helps reduce the oil on your face.
Get a clean handkerchief or face towel for yourself.
Pimplewankeeme:

1. I believe my towel is part of the problem. I'll try to make it 2.

2. My mums pillow might be another contributing factor. Time to get mine.

3. I do bath with hot water. But it's rain water. I think I need to get detol.

4. I do touch it whenever I'm trying to press the pimples only.

I'll try and adhere to these. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by OyinO: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
No cure. When you mature, they'll disappear.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Angrydaveed2(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

How pls? I wish I won't see money to sub honestly. Masturbation have ruined me.. I need to be accountable to someone. An idle mind is truly the devils workshop.
I used to struggle with masturbation up until September last year.
Let me tell you what helped:
1) I stopped listening to music that talks about sex (secular music)
2) I put God at the center of this journey (you can’t do anything without HIM).
3) focused on exercise as a way to let out the steam.
4) make sure you get out of the house at least 3 times a week.
5) and most importantly, take it easy on yourself. Masturbation is not an easy thing to quit; you’ll most likely fail within the next few days but I promise with time you’ll be able to achieve one week, two weeks and so on.

Remember rome was not built in a day.
Eventually you’ll come back here to celebrate one month free; I promise you.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Angrydaveed2(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

How pls? I wish I won't see money to sub honestly. Masturbation have ruined me.. I need to be accountable to someone. An idle mind is truly the devils workshop.

I used to struggle with masturbation up until September last year.
Let me tell you what helped:
1) I stopped listening to music that talks about sex (secular music)
2) I put God at the center of this journey (you can’t do anything without HIM).
3) focused on exercise as a way to let out the steam.
4) make sure you get out of the house at least 3 times a week.
5) and most importantly, take it easy on yourself. Masturbation is not an easy thing to quit; you’ll most likely fail within the next few days but I promise with time you’ll be able to achieve one week, two weeks and so on.

Remember rome was not built in a day.
Eventually you’ll come back here to celebrate one month free; I promise you
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by OgaTheTop2: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Only thing that can work for you is to be using medicated soap.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Wainey: 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

I suffered pimples from 2008 to 2016, that's almost a decade, i tried everything back then but e no work out but just simple lifestyle made the entire difference.

Firstly, always bath twice a day (morning and night)

Secondly try as much as not touching ur face with ur bear hands, ur hands contains germs which will stick to ur face.

Thirdly always put antiseptic like Dettol in ur water while bathing.

Fourthly, wash ur face as often as u could, even if it's 5times daily.

After a week, ur pimple go either disappear or reduce very well.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by JustcallmeFavou(f): 11:11pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

Stop masturbating!

Use lemon baby face cleanser after bathing. Do it consistently you will see good improvement.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by nedekid: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
Go and buy good quality soap and correct sponge.
Start by bathing properly.
Hope you don't wear 1 boxer for 2 weeks.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Chetas81(m): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

Very cost. 5k. Chai..
cloves and ginger for the race
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by ycat: 12:34am On Mar 13, 2023
You are just wasting your time with that oil. You can use honey and garlic for your face, but they will come back if you don't watch what you eat and drink. That forehead looks like you don't drink enough water and for a man it's bad.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by micynute94(m): 1:01am On Mar 13, 2023
Oboto700:
IAM a chronic masturbator.. how come I don't have pimple... lies

As with everything in life.. They are always exception.. It doesn't make it the norm cool

You are an exception.. Not the norm!

Skin reacts differently... Hormones react differently.

For example, there's virtually no product on Amazon that doesn't have a few negative reviews from buyers claiming the product didn't work for them.

Does that negate the 10K+ positive reviews for that same product?

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by lifeandjoy: 1:02am On Mar 13, 2023
Niwdog:
Very simple
When next you masturbate use the sperm to rinse your face and apply gbogbonishe

grin
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by micynute94(m): 1:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

Ok. I have Oxy 10 benzoyl peroxide cream and black opal soap that the dermatologist recommended to me, but I'm yet to use them. Maybe I should start with them tonight.. what do you think?

Oxy 10 is cool smiley

Don't know much about the black opal soap but if a dermatologist recommend it to you.. Fire on!
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by UgosinaChi(m): 1:29am On Mar 13, 2023
Na your forehead you show us you no show us your face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.