Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) (59897 Views)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / Indonesian Teenager Impaled By Needlefish That Jumped Out Of Water (Graphic Pix) / Help Me! Syphilis Wants To Finish My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by vena3(f): 1:37am On Mar 13, 2023
It will work. Don't stop using it. If ur skin seems too dry after some days apply your body cream after the benzoyl peroxide application. If no negative reaction on ur skin for using it, then start using it twice a day. If there is negative reaction continue to use It once a day and apply your body cream on top of it.
Pimplewankeeme:

I just started with Oxy 10 benzoyl peroxide cream this night. Hope it works.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Franking: 3:39am On Mar 13, 2023
Pimples are doing inter house sports on your face.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by sunboy(m): 4:37am On Mar 13, 2023
He needs cure for pimples and the masturbation problem.

Help a brother guys!
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Subonbon(m): 4:39am On Mar 13, 2023
Esoresor:
Your forehead is funny, I laughed so hard .
comrade pls be gentle on the soldier... grin
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by ItsmeF: 5:52am On Mar 13, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:
Ladies and gentlemen, pimple have finished me. 80% of my forehead have been pimplerized. I need your help nairalanders. I don't feel comfortable under my skin again. And to make it worse, I have an upcoming interview in few days time o.

I used Bio-oil from 1st to 7th of this month but I didn't see any changes and I've long stopped using it. I also used K-brothers papaya soap during that time o.. but no effect

Lastly, does masturbation cos pimples? Cos the thing wants to finish my life.. my 1GB data no longer last up to 3 days o. Pls how can I stop this pimples. I want to have the skin of a new born baby o 😢. Pls helpful suggestions is needed house

First of all stop using bio oil on your face it is oily. Get original peau de lune face cleanser and thank me later. Use it to cleanse your face daily at night with coton. When getting it make sure you check if it's original, the liquid is slimy. Wash your face with warm water and a wash cloth as often as you can daily and avoid touching your face or using your body towel on your face. Get a small towel just for your face or get a paper napkin to use everytime you wash your face. The peau de lune lotion you should get is the green cover so it won't change your face tone. If you are in Abuja I can recommend where you can get the original.

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Oboto700(m): 5:58am On Mar 13, 2023
micynute94:

As with everything in life.. They are always exception.. It doesn't make it the norm cool

You are an exception.. Not the norm!

Skin reacts differently... Hormones react differently.

For example, there's virtually no product on Amazon that doesn't have a few negative reviews from buyers claiming the product didn't work for them.

Does that negate the 10K+ positive reviews for that same product?
no
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:14am On Mar 13, 2023
Stop using bleaching creams then you're good to go. Anything sivo clear bla bla run!
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by effido666: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Even wen dey are ripe ? cool
inforesource:
Nna, your 4head eh. Back to the topic, stop pressing pimples on your face and you will be free forever. Do this and thank me later.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by inforesource: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2023
effido666:
Even wen dey are ripe ? cool
Yes, allow it to burst by itself. The temptation to press it at this point is very high, even among people around you but resist it. It will burst by itself and you wipe it out without still pressing it.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by inforesource: 7:30am On Mar 13, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Rubbish
So that the thing will convert to BLACK HEADS LATER...

WHERE DO YOU PEOPLE GET YOUR NONSENSE ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS?
One wisdom I have learned about life is that I don't argue things I have not done or practiced. It is a life saving habits.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2023
Take folic acid once in a while. Sometime ago I was given an after shave solution for my face which helped a lot.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by ikdaddy01(m): 7:59am On Mar 13, 2023
How old are you.
Ask adults here, they don't worry no more about pimples. They ll come and go and come again, and still go

1 Like

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Bomaye7(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
grin grin grin grin

Na that masturbation gan gan de cause am.
lol you foolish i swear grin how the heck did you come up with that
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by nonhuman(m): 8:22am On Mar 13, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

Chai.. but how can I do without it? I want to leave this masturbation but it doesn't want to leave me o ☹️
masturbation save you unnecessarily expenses, it reconfigures your brain to factory reset to think right, but your forehead bro I no like am
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by cybertyrant(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

Chai.. but how can I do without it? I want to leave this masturbation but it doesn't want to leave me o ☹️
stop eating groundnuts
And oily foods
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by oziezu: 8:33am On Mar 13, 2023
I do not know your age. The pimples should clear by the age of 30. Wash your face with a simple toilet soap in the morning and in the evening, and after sweating. Avoid picking on them. Keep away from oily food.
By the way, this forum should have experts on many issues for professional advice.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by 1TripleC: 8:36am On Mar 13, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:
Ladies and gentlemen, pimple have finished me. 80% of my forehead have been pimplerized. I need your help nairalanders. I don't feel comfortable under my skin again. And to make it worse, I have an upcoming interview in few days time o.

I used Bio-oil from 1st to 7th of this month but I didn't see any changes and I've long stopped using it. I also used K-brothers papaya soap during that time o.. but no effect

Lastly, does masturbation cos pimples? Cos the thing wants to finish my life.. my 1GB data no longer last up to 3 days o. Pls how can I stop this pimples. I want to have the skin of a new born baby o 😢. Pls helpful suggestions is needed house
Buy neo presol lotion and u will be 5n
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Giarchitects: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Pimples have to do with puberty and adolescent stage.

Some people have recommended good ways to go about it.

When one is migrating from childhood phase into teen phase then to adolescent phase, the oil gland is active by then. But as you grow into full adulthood, it will naturally phase-out.
Cos the oil gland will drop by then.

The oil gland differ from people to people. Some won't even have pimples through their teenager phase.

So, the best way recommended by people is to be watchful of your hygiene:

Make where you're sleeping neat
Wash your clothes and most especially tower more often and make them neat. Wash your face with mild warm water regularly and clean with neat tower. Don't squeeze the pimples once it comes out like that. Leave it till it bursts. If you squeeze it, it used to leave mark behind. Buy soap that best work for you- maybe menthol one. Not bleaching soap. Don't eat oily things like groundnut, melon etc.

Eat lot of vegetables, fruits.

I will advice you stop using all these oil face cleanser or whatever. The stuff is in the blood not attacking it from the surface. Attack it from inner by eating good food mostly - fruits and veggies. So just practice good hygiene from the surface.

If you can do that it will reduce pimples in large quantity though limited ones may appear cos it's a PHASE you're passing through it.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Zenithphil8368: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

All those shitt creams and oils won't work.

The best is to get to the root of the pimples first,

Now listen good, those acne on your face is caused by germs, dirt or fungi.

Those causative agent gets to you face through dirty pillows, beddings, incessant touching with your hands and poor hygiene.

Solution;
1. Get rid of those dirty bed sheets/pillows cases, get some new bed stuffs.

2. Don't share pillow with someone else most esp women.
Their makeups and oils are bad for your face.

3. Observe proper hygiene by bathing with hot water.

4. Avoid touching your face unnecessarily.

If you can do these things, you'll be a fresh boyy and if not, Craw-craw and othe bad skin disease are on the way.
in addition, get a hand towel, always keep it clean and damp to clean your face always except when sleeping, keep the face clean and dry always to avoid dirt because it's the dirt that causes the pimples and acne...
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by LBK1: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2023
AMI3:

Well bro it may sound funny but it real.
If u try it this night and u don't see the different don't ever believe me. U will keep spending money but I don't pray for that.

It is a very sure solution. Ok just do this. If u pee just take a little Rob on the spot that u have pimple just one spot then observed that place the next day come back and tell me what u see.

If u don't buy me bear and chicken lap then u are not my friend again. Good luck

Okay Sis, I will try it today. Make I starred your name
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by pesco4u: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Here is what to do:-

1. Get or buy Tetracycline that can last for 2 weeks 500mg (1 capsule - morning, afternoon, and night) take it for 2 weeks with enough food to avoid its disturbances, once its 2 weeks stop.

2. Get or buy blood capsule for morning and night for 2 weeks, stop when it complete 2 weeks.

3. Get or Buy another Tetracycline that will last for another 2 weeks 500mg ( 1 capsule - morning, afternoon and night) take it for anther 2 weeks with enough food to avoid disturbances or turning your eyes. once its 2 weeks stop.

4. Finally, get or buy another blood capsule for morning and night for 2 weeks, stop when it complete 2 weeks.

You are done and pimples free for the rest of your life.

I know many people will counter this procedures but this is the only sure procedure i know that will work for everybody, and you will not regret the time and the money you will spend.

Note: If 500mg of tetracycline seem to disturbed you and you cannot cope start taking it morning and night or you can go on on 250mg.

I went through the same processes and I am whole today.

For more you can called me on this 08139280063.

Thanks
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by mikaael(m): 11:17am On Mar 13, 2023
Oboto700:
pimple at 40? Mtcheww

Masturbating excessively at 40
U need Jesus
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by RealEzee(m): 11:29am On Mar 13, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

I have heard this. But the place I went to buy it said damatol is hair cream. Is it?

Do you have the pix?
yes it is ,i did use it back then for my bumps n it cleared without leaving black heads ,i still use it anytime i got pimples or the likes on my face ....e go hot initially oo but e go clear

Try dey increase ur daily intake of water
If possible get a hand towel for ur face
Ensure to clean ur face daily before bed
Deworm too detoxify
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Ritasnr(f): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Chat me
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Afolue(m): 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
You are most likely to be allergic to some foods you eat. Watch out! That is, if you have passed the age of having pimples because they say that those with pimples in their early lifetime often do not age too ruggedly unlike those without. You have advantage on that. To me nothing cure pimples, it allergy. Maybe too much oils in food etc. so observe when they are less or appearing plenty on your body …

The advantage of those who masturbate is that they don’t fall sick easily…. Has nothing to do with pimples
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by Cyril009(m): 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

I just started with Oxy 10 benzoyl peroxide cream this night. Hope it works.

Bro where did u get it from and how much ,too many fake for this side....
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by blackpanda: 1:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pimplewankeeme:

1. Drink lots of water
2. Avoid touching your face with your hands. if u must touch it use a clean cloth
3. Exercise
4. Sleep and rest well
5. Maturbation has nothing to do with pimples. But do it in moderation so u dont injure your organ
Finally, try not to be so self conscious. True beauty comes from within. Just work on your confidence and forget the rest.
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by mascot90: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Use FUNBACT A
press the pimpus, wash your face, let it dry and apply FUNBACT A every 2 night
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by iamiking(m): 2:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Well I feel u r joking but just incase anyone really needs help on this same issue the ultimate solution is to completely stop washing the face with sponge either hard or soft whatsoever kind of sponges. Only wash the face with soap always. Simple
Pimplewankeeme:

Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by amykutex: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Look for Oriflame skin care products for best results
Re: Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) by soundOsonic: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
brain54:
This your head just Dey like head pan…

lipsrsealed

Na to load blocks and cement on top.

I get one friend that year. With your type of head. Him name na Kelly… head big like basin. So I Dey call am heady or big-head-Kelly.

I no get anything to contribute to your topic.

No vex…

Eduardo!
Is that Kelly an Edo boy?
I mean you school around alimosho in Lagos right?
I had a school mate then in iyana ipaja side, his name was Kelly. Just as you described that your Kelly, naso this our Kelly take be

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Patient Has Gonorrhea In Her Eye (photos) / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Sola Ogungbe: SEAP Microfinance Bank Manager Commits Suicide Over Unpaid Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.