Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA (17993 Views)

Obi Donates ₦‎75 Million To Mission Hospital In Enugu / Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Buhari: It Is Wrong To Think National Assembly Members Are Overpaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Elidrisy20: 6:27am On Mar 13, 2023
Mumu
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by aAK1(m): 6:27am On Mar 13, 2023
I assure you that that money wasn’t paid in error. Someone wanted kick back and Oga refused to play ball
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by tiswell(m): 6:40am On Mar 13, 2023
Ikpaitid:
Owo uneghe, unfortunately for you,my tribe has no connection with Benin Republic. Ino mkpo.
your username though.

Very anyhow akwaibomite.

Stop disgracing the good people of Akwaibom State.

Unam ikot!
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Ikpaitid: 6:42am On Mar 13, 2023
tiswell:
your username though.

Very anyhow akwaibomite.

Stop disgracing the good people of Akwaibom State.

Unam ikot!
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Ikpaitid: 6:44am On Mar 13, 2023
Adiok ano uka ye uso,ndisime awo uneghe. Ama uke.
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by slowice(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2023
This deed is honorable until he decides to contest for national position in Nigeria......that is when they will tell him that returning money to nimasa while his community people are hungry is not a virtue but stupidity.

Westside people will even call him ipob
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Owaincouncil: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2023
Sponsored post. Sponsored interview. I know if it's more than that, you won't return it.
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Owaincouncil: 7:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

if it were to be people from that region where all their roofs are brown. where their ladies get smashed over noodles and a bottle of pepsi. where their young boys would drop out of school just to get a degree in he_ad minning.. where their old men would pretend to be a prophet just to lay with an ungerage girl.. where their women would do anything just to make their skin fair or the colour of over ripe agade ... idoubt if those ones are gonna think of returning the money...

I hope your people knows that you have problem. Before it become incurable.

kudos to you sir
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by MrBroke(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2023
All you do is blaming politicians and blabbing but 99% of Nigerians are greedy, self centerd and just like same politicians they always criticise. What this man did, the average Nigerian on some little amount like N5000, would not have acknowledged it. We see that everyday.
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by almayda: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2023
I'm not normally impressed by some of this acts,if you could get away with it,will you return it?mistakes like this are always detected during audit and most people know they will be found out,its only a matter of time.
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Goalnaldo(m): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2023
This name strikes a bell. Probably the man that do patron for one of those school inter house sports in ibusa.
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by meraola29080: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Reigns1: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2023
Ikpaitid:
No IPOB man would return that money, the people are criminals.
for you to think that a whole tribe are criminals means you have a very shallow reasoning
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Darlsonyii: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2023
You guys don't even know what is going on in those government agencies, they knew what they did. They'll still come back and ask the company to return the balance after some months, and the money will never go back to the government account.
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Faposky95: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Was the contract #100M....that he returned #75M...?

Was he to withhold it...that would be tantamount to fraud.....

Not news to me......?!
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Lovelife433(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=Advancedpenis post=121692236]

This particular comment here on nairaland was the very reason Wakill chased your people to Benin republic [/quote ] ewu cambia
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by agog: 10:47am On Mar 13, 2023
The question is, why would NIMASA overpaid a contractor to such amount when the process involves several stages approval?
How many of such contractors has been overpaid??
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Ikpaitid: 11:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Reigns1:
for you to think that a whole tribe are criminals means you have a very shallow reasoning
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Ikpaitid: 11:10am On Mar 13, 2023
Prove me wrong, open the crime section of today's newspaper and tell me who is on there grin
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Yekeensalam(m): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Product of corruption 🤔

Nice one

But if na me I go chop am clean mouth [/quote]
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by chukwuibuipob: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
cool
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by emanobis(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
May be DG intentionally overpaid and would later ask for the excess to be paid into his personal account
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Scamburster(m): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

if it were to be people from that region where all their roofs are brown. where their ladies get smashed over noodles and a bottle of pepsi. where their young boys would drop out of school just to get a degree in he_ad minning.. where their old men would pretend to be a prophet just to lay with an ungerage girl.. where their women would do anything just to make their skin fair or the colour of over ripe agade ... idoubt if those ones are gonna think of returning the money...

kudos to you sir
Candidlady, I thought you are from the said region honestly?
Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jeon:
grin.

Awon royal citizen

I pledge to Nigeria my Country

To be faithful, loyal and honest

To serve Nigeria with all my strength.

Take Joseph Oladosu-Dosu

Sunday Bada

And other respected pass heroes for example. They were all neglected during their bad days.

So if you are doing anything for Nigerians and Nigeria, you're on your own.

1 Like

Re: Austin Izagbo Honoured For Returning ₦‎75 Million Overpaid By NIMASA by Olatara(f): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Candidlady:

you dont have to live somewhere to know their ways of life

and yeah who told you iwas talking bout south west undecided

dont let The guilt eat you up.
do have a lovely week
Naso

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Being Ruled By A Walking Corpse - Femi Fani Kayode / Iswap’s Ability To Launch Rockets In Borno Disturbing - IGP Baba / The Story Behind The Death Sentence Of An Oba(alaaye Of Efon-alaaye) In 1949.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.