Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Have You Ever Had A Girl That Was Obsessed With You/stalked You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A Girl That Was Obsessed With You/stalked You? (1073 Views)

Ever Been Stalked? / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Girl That Was Obsessed With You/stalked You? by LittleBigDick(m): 3:51am On Mar 13, 2023
I've been stalked by women several times.
Once by a woman I had never even met but must have seen me in front of my house and become obsessed. I moved house and the stalking stopped.

My ex girlfriend who was obsessed with destroying me would stalk me online and offline. Any new friends or girlfriends I would make, she would track down their contact information and slander me with wild/crazy accusations. She made my then bank details public including the login credentials. Messed wth my clients and slandered me to them too so my business started failing. All kinds of bs crazy stuff.

She would call me up, cry to me that she's so sorry and beg for my D, then regardless of how I'd respond go right on back to stalking and trying to ruin me. Very weird girl.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Girl That Was Obsessed With You/stalked You? by internationalman(m): 3:58am On Mar 13, 2023
If you have a big dick and know how to use it very well, please I beg you in the name of God don't fûck a good girl if you aren't going to get serious with her.

Because the moment you do they are going to lose their sense of reasoning and cling and stalk and beg you to not leave them..

This is exactly what I'm going through with my inamorata currently. Babe can't even leave me for a day let alone leaving me for good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Girl That Was Obsessed With You/stalked You? by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 13, 2023
Dicks bragging, so many amateur kids on this forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Girl That Was Obsessed With You/stalked You? by Kellyson1: 7:04am On Mar 13, 2023
internationalman:
If you have a big dick and know how to use it very well, please I beg you in the name of God don't fûck a good girl if you aren't going to get serious with her.

Because the moment you do they are going to lose their sense of reasoning and cling and stalk and beg you to not leave them..

This is exactly what I'm going through with my inamorata currently. Babe can't even leave me for a day let alone leaving me for good.
Big dick ambassador clap for yourself, if you like nor go make money she go still cheat on you. Only premitive and poor people that brag with dick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had A Girl That Was Obsessed With You/stalked You? by internationalman(m): 8:23am On Mar 13, 2023
Kellyson1:
Big dick ambassador clap for yourself, if you like nor go make money she go still cheat on you. Only premitive and poor people that brag with dick

If you like make money she will still cheat on you with the same big dick.

And yes only primitive people and poor people use the line "not go make money"

How'd you know I have not made money. Hell how do you even know or what's your concern if I'm interested in making money or not.. Is it your life

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Girl That Was Obsessed With You/stalked You? by Banilla: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2023
LittleBigDick:

Look yourself retarded bleeding evening newspaper

Na retards like you day obsess over man

Something is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Girl That Was Obsessed With You/stalked You? by LittleBigDick(m): 8:46am On Mar 13, 2023
Banilla:
Something is wrong with you
E get the kin thunder way go fire you go turn to vanilla

(1) (Reply)

K Pop Is Bigger Than Afro Beat!!! No Doubt / Lonely At The Bottom / Scammers On The Prowl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.