Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Advise Needed Urgently!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Urgently!!!! (580 Views)

I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by Mrkc: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2023
I am 40yrs this year. I have been huzzling to get myself up. things have not been easy for me. I recently got a contract that pays me close to 2m. I am confused about whether I should go and marry since age is not on my side or if, I should invest the money on property like land or buy a car for uber?? need your advice.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:22am On Mar 13, 2023
Well, I will advise that you use the money to get a good car and start Uber business. From there if you are prudent enough, you should be able to save up some money that you can use to start a home later.

If you decide to use the money for marriage, how do plan to feed the family (wife and children). Also, remember that once you start a home with that money your relatives will believe that you have arrived and they will start choking you with their responsibilities.

Imagine you decide to marry now and your wife is jobless.... My brother... You dey OYO oooo.

In conclusion, use the money for investment for now while marriage comes later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 13, 2023
Please go and marry so you can train your kids well in due time.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by DaddyCoool: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2023
Take this advice to heart. One of the best feelings in the world is NOT marriage, it is financial security! One of the worst feelings is financial insecurity. Thus your main aim should be to use that 2m to become permanently financially secure. You get this by making SURE that from now onwards BEFORE you take on any liability like marriage, you already have INCOME that would pay for it or that it pays for itself. Otherwise DON'T, no matter how pressured you feel!

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by livenija: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2023
Mrkc:
I am 40yrs this year. I have been huzzling to get myself up. things have not been easy for me. I recently got a contract that pays me close to 2m. I am confused about whether I should go and marry since age is not on my side or if, I should invest the money on property like land or buy a car for uber?? need your advice.
and when u marry liability u go do wetin, use d money start uber then find a lady or woman not girl who is doing something to marry, if u no see, no marry ohhhhh.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by Candidlady: 10:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Mrkc:

please use the money to go and marry.. invest it in a woman and watch your world flourish

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by Mrkc: 10:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Candidlady:

please use the money to go and marry.. invest it in a woman and watch your world flourish

Thank you.
Which tribe should I pick a good woman from?
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by Candidlady: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Mrkc:
Thank you.

ireally dont know but whatever you do try to avoid that tribe that got highest number of professors in nigeria aka skullers

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by Sirchiboy: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2023
Mrkc:
Travel and marry a white lady for the sake of your unborn kids if you want the best for them
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by ObaOfYorubaLand: 11:26am On Mar 13, 2023
If you use that money to Mary now, you'll regret it; in short if you Mary any of the Jezebel's parading themselves as girls, you'll even end up running away from the marriage.

Use that money to invest while you do other things too.
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by muyico(m): 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mrkc:
Thank you.
marry candidlady and invest on her! Ur head wey no straight go straight at last!
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by livenija: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mrkc:
Thank you.
how old are u again? Cause u typing like s clout chaser
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by Spandau: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Candidlady:

ireally dont know but whatever you do try to avoid that tribe that got highest number of professors in nigeria aka skullers

The future is Yoruba!
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mrkc:
Age is not on your side? undecided
Abeg go hussle and stop fishing for silly excuses to lock yourself up in poverty in the name of marriage with. If you are already looking worse for the wear at that age, then be sure to begin hitting the gym so you keep your look even in your 50s. undecided
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by onlyson16(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mrkc:
make use of the 2m to play 2 old..double to 4m..then marry with 2m and invest de remaining.. Thank me latee
Re: Advise Needed Urgently!!!! by Listen222(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Candidlady:

WOW!!! *spit*

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Couple Glued Together On Lady's Matrimonial Bed (video) / Why Women Do NOT Deserve Equal Rights [PICS] / Reactions To This Comment On Facebook That May We Never Marry Men That Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.