Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) (39855 Views)

Festus Keyamo Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Femi Fani-Kayode Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 71st Birthday / Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by ovieigho(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
oloyedewaris:

U people lives in denial, I have videos of people celebrating tinubu's victory immediately after announcement

So stop all these hatred

Desmond Elliot and few surulere guys ?

Show me let me see 🤣

N.B your name even sounds like the foolish Ebun oloyede own …ebina ni bobo yen
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by Jemex003: 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Seyiemath:
Peter Obi will be your next president, cry me a river if you want to

40yrs to this time
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by lereinter(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
This is one of the ways someone can be a multibillionaire in nigeria

Asari made money from Jonathan

He will make more from tinubu

That's all
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by OceanRed(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
ovieigho:
Now that we ask if no one celebrates this man’s winning
He has started doling out dollars again for fake celebrations . Expect more fake celebrations in coming days ,when dollars have gotten to people involved

You actually think asari of all people will come out and say that because Tinubu paid him?
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by Kabirudeen25(m): 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
2tpick:
All for the gram.
We all saw the massive merriment and ceĺebration that engulfed most parts of the north when PMB was declared winner in both 2015 and 2019. Even when the news broke out that his election victory has been upheld by the supreme court, we saw instantaneous celebrations all most parts of the north. Na today Tinubu win election or did asari just hear the news 2days ago?
Asaris envelope from bourdillion just arrived not too long ago so he needed small time to prepare the fake celebration na..una too dey vex grin grin
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by ada9ja(f): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Authentic organic love for Asiwaju Tinubu from Kalabari Kingdom in Rivers state.

To the lp mob who is accusing HE Wike and believing the lie by Mr Obi that he won Rivers state, this is Kalabari Kingdom that delivered a significant portion of its votes to Asiwaju Tinubu.

The lp mob that doctored the fraudulent Agulu results from the massive rigging all over Igboland think others cheated too.
check my signature for free stuffs

Na now I see say sense leave u

Who else will vote PDP or APC in Peter Obi unit?

U think he is drug dealer or the Dubai based wey no get home grown personality
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by ovieigho(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

You actually think asari of all people will come out and say that because Tinubu paid him?

Yes
With my full chest

Asari is a drowning war lord who needs politician to line his already empty pocket
Asari has been an atenuje since way back
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
ovieigho:

Desmond Elliot and few surulere guys ?

Show me let me see 🤣

N.B your name even sounds like the foolish Ebun oloyede own …ebina ni bobo yen
Okay bye then, I thought you had sense
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by davillian(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kaiser20:
I hope the Kalabari kingdom voters will be paid oh, I hope it doesn't end with tears and agony .
Ikorodu people are also protesting, because APC have not paid them for their votes during the Presidential election
But this is very wrong
And nobody would be held for vote buying
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by Brek: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Until they start crying that tinubu is doing nothing for this country they go receive sense

1 Like

Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by ovieigho(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Okay bye then, I thought you had sense

I’m not like your uncle Ebun oloyede that went naked in public 🤣
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by caracas: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Authentic organic love for Asiwaju Tinubu from Kalabari Kingdom in Rivers state.

To the lp mob who is accusing HE Wike and believing the lie by Mr Obi that he won Rivers state, this is Kalabari Kingdom that delivered a significant portion of its votes to Asiwaju Tinubu.

The lp mob that doctored the fraudulent Agulu results from the massive rigging all over Igboland think others cheated too.
check my signature for free stuffs
Where are the ppl celebrating in style? I just watched the video n all I see are a few corrupt persons organized by the tout asari (thiefnubuuuu‘a thug in rivers)
Tvc n Apc should really be ashamed of themselves
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by IvarDboneless: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcpF5mqx6ro

In this video, Alhaji Asari Dokubu and the whole paraphenalia of the Kalabari kingdom of Rivers state came out to celebrate the victory of Asiwaju Tinubu. in the Feb 25 Presidential election.

Dokubo stated without equivocation that true to his promise (1.00m min in the video) , " Bola Ahmed Tinubu got about 30 thousand votes out of the total about 30 something thousand votes from Kalabari Kingdom" ; Kalabari votes was delivered overwhelmingly for APC's Asiwaju Tinubu.

They are rejoicing and grateful to God that they were instrumental to the victory of Asiwaju Tinubu.
Las las na jail this one go spend the rest of him life when everywhere clear
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by Raf4: 6:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Seyiemath:

President of online Republic of twitter
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by Raf4: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Seyiemath:
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by joyblinks(f): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell… only their Yeye Wike/Tonye Cole boys from Kalabari will vote APC… I am from Kalabari and I know how e be.
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by pfadom: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Just like your taskmaster paid you and your cohorts.

Kaiser20:
I hope the Kalabari kingdom voters will be paid oh, I hope it doesn't end with tears and agony .
Ikorodu people are also protesting, because APC have not paid them for their votes during the Presidential election
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by 2tpick: 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kabirudeen25:
Asaris envelope from bourdillion just arrived not too long ago so he needed small time to prepare the fake celebration na..una too dey vex grin grin

Hahahaha

Comrade you might be right.
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by ComeToJesus: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Asari has always been a mumu man. Highest that he'll get is NDDC board appointment.
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by Jacob03(f): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Celebrating indeed
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcpF5mqx6ro

In this video, Alhaji Asari Dokubu and the whole paraphenalia of the Kalabari kingdom of Rivers state came out to celebrate the victory of Asiwaju Tinubu. in the Feb 25 Presidential election.

Dokubo stated without equivocation that true to his promise (1.00m min in the video) , " Bola Ahmed Tinubu got about 30 thousand votes out of the total about 30 something thousand votes from Kalabari Kingdom" ; Kalabari votes was delivered overwhelmingly for APC's Asiwaju Tinubu.

They are rejoicing and grateful to God that they were instrumental to the victory of Asiwaju Tinubu.
celebrate just for 1 month.
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by 7lives: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
DenreleDave:

I doubt if you know the correlation BTW 3rd class and 3rd position grin grin grin grin

1st class and first position.
Post of the year.
Good job.
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by 7lives: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
[sub][/sub]

seunodediranivy:

Asiwaju victory in the just concluded election is still shocking them, i pray they don't develop acquit BP, first four year will finished before they would get themselves, ' o ta lenu won'

They should have HBP ko kan aye.
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by Captain8(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2023
jamesversion:

Thunder fire you and your useless comment. How many Ijaw dey. Bayelsa could only produce 40000 votes and you want to be president.

Let thunder fire you again.
don't worry,,watch how GEJ will win next election...igbos are not ruling anything because they are minority and 6th class in nigeria
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by Captain8(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2023
fof1:

Believe Urself and Believe a Lie... I am a Kalabari Man...Full Blood and True the KP Voted Enblock for BAT ...but P.Obi Overwhelmingly Won Rivers State without Equivocation, Pls
mina-owi obi doesn't win any rivers state...
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by Captain8(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2023
joyblinks:
Lies from the pit of hell… only their Yeye Wike/Tonye Cole boys from Kalabari will vote APC… I am from Kalabari and I know how e be.
Kalabari vote APC massively..
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by Rickyy: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
sonofthunder:

Is there a fee attached?

They will just post flier and number and wait to scam you in their DMs
check out this free course i did on the same business
the person even gave me mentorship to make sure i started importing succesfully

https://www.udemy.com/course/mini-importation-with-free-advertisement-in-nigeria/?couponCode=B5E0742590CB2A08C60C
Re: Kalabari Kingdom Celebrates Bola Tinubu's Victory In Grand Style (Video) by meobizy(f): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2023
If these many diverse people are loyal to the man then he spreads wealth freely. I can't say the same for the other disgruntled candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / President Buhari Commissions OLAM Feed Mill In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.