Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,745 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

A Question For Muslims: So What Really Happened To Jesus? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Question For Muslims: So What Really Happened To Jesus? (1185 Views)

Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected / Non-alcoholic Beer For Muslims, Is It Haram? / Is Beard-keeping A Tradition For Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For Muslims: So What Really Happened To Jesus? by aletheia(m): 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2011
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Apostle of God"; - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-Nay, God raised him up unto Himself; and God is Exalted in Power, Wise;

What exactly do the words highlighted above mean? What does it mean when it says "god raised him up unto himself"?
Re: A Question For Muslims: So What Really Happened To Jesus? by Sweetnecta: 1:16am On Sep 16, 2011
@Aletheia; I am gonna laugh at you in Idoma or Igara language.

[Quote]for of a surety they killed him not[/Quote]What does the quote mean to you?

I told you that your arrogance will finally catch up to you. Yo were running away. Then you are slowing down because you are tired. You arrogance began to speed up. Guess what will happen? It will catch up to you and rubbish you.

After you tell us what the quote means, I will tell you what it means and how it relates to Allah raised him up [to heaven from earth] to Himself.
Re: A Question For Muslims: So What Really Happened To Jesus? by Sweetnecta: 2:07am On Sep 16, 2011
i wanna read how you missed 'they did not kill him', an event that must have happened

before

'Allah raised him up to Himself', an even that happened sometimes after it.

from the text we know that Allah is not on earth. so raising him up [away from earth to heavens] is the normal action in this case. if Jesus was to ever reach the level of which we on earth will accept that Allah has go him to Himself, he must be raise up away to heaven until we can see him under the heavens.

even escalators or elevators raise people up. and the aircraft raises up.

do you have to die before you are raised up, especially when you are said to not have been killed? if your enemies did not kill you, could you have died in their hands, since for sure you were not killed by them?

i am putting you in locked up barrel and throwing it over the cliff.
Re: A Question For Muslims: So What Really Happened To Jesus? by Sweetnecta: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2011
Aletheia threw a party. He forgot that he must attend it.

Maybe he is ill prepared? Maybe the party is for grown ups and he Aletheia is still playing in the sand box in the park?

If only Aletheia was able to read the verse and understand it, he will see the sequence of events that took place in the verse.

Some day he will have the courage to dust himself up and come in from the play yard. It does get dark at the end of the day.
Re: A Question For Muslims: So What Really Happened To Jesus? by deols(f): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2011
Sweetnecta:

Aletheia threw a party. He forgot that he must attend it.

Maybe he is ill prepared? Maybe the party is for grown ups and he Aletheia is still playing in the sand box in the park?

If only Aletheia was able to read the verse and understand it, he will see the sequence of events that took place in the verse.

Some day he will have the courage to dust himself up and come in from the play yard. It does get dark at the end of the day.

i like ds
Re: A Question For Muslims: So What Really Happened To Jesus? by LagosShia: 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2011

(1) (Reply)

The Miracle Of Tawaf And Zamzam In Makkah / Imagine A World Where Three Is No Islam / Where Can I Obtain An-naseehah Magazine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.