Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,008 members, 7,845,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. (3638 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) / Lagos LP Governship Candidate Hon Chinedu Gbadebo Can Not Speak Yoruba Language / Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Taba21: 1:06am On Mar 14, 2023
40Bullets:
Unfortunately, we'll vote GRV this Saturday.

If true, Agberos would vote him too.

I just pity Sanwo-olu..because even agberos will abandon him

We are talking about government you're embellishing agberos, your vote doesn't count.
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by techWriter3: 1:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Tunde closes up its your narcotics baron daddy thi£fnubu that is the boss
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Omoawoke: 2:55am On Mar 14, 2023
ShadowCracker:
Ok this is the next illiterate propaganda abi confirmed. 👍

But guess what, I will still vote for him, e shock you abi.

Post more propaganda this is lame.🤣🤣

classic Igbo, we don't expect less.
You people think the votes of igbos alone is sufficient to make him win?
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Creeper: 3:00am On Mar 14, 2023
I alluded to this 2/3 days ago after I watched his interview on Youtube.

He’s a coke-head. People high on coke depending on their addiction are sensitive to light.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Always looking stoned

Like Tinubu, the known drug lord!
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Nwaetche(m): 3:43am On Mar 14, 2023
I do not think so!

GRV does not work for Tinubu the known drug kingpin.

I know must Agbadorians are on crack as their master and would always think that a person cannot function properly without taking the ganjar.

plaindealer:

e

He's a certified junkie..

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by QQIA: 4:41am On Mar 14, 2023
plaindealer:
https://twitter.com/AsiwajuIsHere/status/1632740729079341058

This is really sad..

Gwet the boy some help.

SMH...
Chinedu was on Mkpurummiri grin
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by plaindealer: 5:15am On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

Chinedu was on Mkpurummiri grin

Their drug of choice. grin grin grin
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by youngking89(m): 5:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Look at all the topics you created....urchin spotted

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Houseontherock1: 6:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Skyview01:

Like Tinubu, the known drug lord!
Won't you rather have an Anambra drug lord rule Anambra instead of a drug lord from another region? Let's be real undecided
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Won't you rather have an Anambra drug lord rule Anambra instead of a drug lord from another region? Let's be real undecided

You don't understand how a state functions in a country. Am i surprised!
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Hellonearth: 7:34am On Mar 14, 2023
plaindealer:

This is really sad..

Get the boy some help.

SMH...

Your next Governor shee?
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by IVORY2009(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Lagos needs a young and vibrant leader that would be close to the youths, the youths in Lagos makes up 75% of the total population of Lagos state, we need a governor that can represent them.
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by plaindealer: 7:53am On Mar 14, 2023
youngking89:
Look at all the topics you created....urchin spotted

ipob terrorist urchin, you don't get to dictate to me what to post or not on a public forum, we did not hang you Igbos for all the Tinubu rubbish you litter NL with every day.

Mkpurummiri losers..
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by youngking89(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2023
You are pained I exposed you. Agbero go and stand on the roadI attAched something for you
plaindealer:

ipob terrorist urchin, you don't get to dictate to me what to post or not on a public forum, we did not hang you Igbos for all the Tinubu rubbish you litter NL with every day.

Mkpurummiri losers..

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by plaindealer: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Mkpurummiri don destroy his brain...see eyes rolling up and down like a possessed ogbanje clown.

smh..

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Houseontherock1: 8:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Skyview01:

You don't understand how a state functions in a country. Am i surprised!
You don't understand how imposition of an unwanted candidate feels in a state like Nigeria, do you?
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by XAUBulls: 1:56am On Mar 17, 2023
Eriokanmi:
He still has my vote, even if you call him a gorilla, just like tinubu called Dino Melaye. Tinubu's eyes are worse when he faces camera. We used to call him ojuyobo in those days when he was governor.

As student, I hated him so much because of his corrupt practices. He withheld our bursary. It took the relentless effort of uncle Muirs Banire and the former tourism commisioner to get our bursary out. Banirę later dumped his camp too, even till today cos of his corrupt mind
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Obaaderemi2: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Taba21:

And still lose again till 8 years as you've labour in vain for the concluded presidential election.
grin
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by XAUBulls: 1:59am On Mar 17, 2023
plaindealer:

This is really sad..

Get the boy some help.

SMH...
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Poanan: 2:05am On Mar 17, 2023
Kagawa10:

What looks? That one that looks like an slowpoke! No track records too. You wanna compare him to Sanwo Olu, the geeky macho?

Please educate us more on the track record of sanwo olu before he became governor. I mean lists his achievements.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Pulling Oba Of Lagos Beard Is Okay But Gen. Obj Is Wrong To Want Res / FG Disembarks On Lagos-calabar Highway Realignment Due To Submarine Cables / Ghali Na'abba Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.