Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. (3612 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) / Lagos LP Governship Candidate Hon Chinedu Gbadebo Can Not Speak Yoruba Language / Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by plaindealer: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
https://twitter.com/AsiwajuIsHere/status/1632740729079341058

This is really sad..

Get the boy some help.

SMH...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Houseontherock1: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Always looking stoned

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by HappyPagan: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lol. Now they have a problem with drugs? grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by plaindealer: 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Always looking stoned

He's a certified junkie..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Benbellamor: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
you guys are petty.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
HappyPagan:
Lol. Now they have a problem with drugs? grin
so adorable grin. they have a problem with drugs now? grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by ProudEdoBoy: 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tunde shut up its your drug baron daddy thi£fnubu that is the boss

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by ShadowCracker(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ok this is the next illiterate propaganda abi confirmed. 👍

But guess what, I will still vote for him, e shock you abi.

Post more propaganda this is lame.🤣🤣

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Totilopussylick(m): 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
He got it from tinubu dealers

13 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by 40Bullets: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Unfortunately, we'll vote GRV this Saturday.

If true, Agberos would vote him too.

I just pity Sanwo-olu..because even agberos will abandon him

16 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Adexgentle005(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
40Bullets:
Unfortunately, we'll vote GRV this Saturday.

If true, Agberos would vote him too.

I pity Sanwo-olu
if you know what would hit you people on that day, you won’t be here saying nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Adexgentle005(m): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
The guy is a vagabond

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Eriokanmi: 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
He still has my vote, even if you call him a gorilla, just like tinubu called Dino Melaye. Tinubu's eyes are worse when he faces camera. We used to call him ojuyobo in those days when he was governor. As student, I hated him so much because of his corrupt practices. He withheld our bursary. It took the relentless effort of uncle Muirs Banire and the former tourism commisioner to get our bursary out. Banirę later dumped his camp too, even till today cos of his corrupt mind

8 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by 40Bullets: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lol...it's like you are new here.

You think Oluomo doesn't know why he is begging upandan?
Even Sanwo-olu is ready to prostrate before GRV now.

Don't go and join in the begging... Keep barking on Nairaland
Adexgentle005:
if you know what would hit you people on that day, you won’t be here saying nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by raskymonojendor: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. The guy always looking high AF grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by FarahAideed: 8:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
APC urchins hate junkies ? I am confused

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Adexgentle005(m): 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
40Bullets:
Lol...it's like you are new here.

You think Oluomo doesn't know why he is begging upandan?
Even Sanwo-olu is ready to prostrate before GRV now.

Don't go and join in the begging... Keep barking on Nairaland
You are the one who’s new here. Wet in concern me with Mc oluomo. I voted Obi for president but not chinedu for governor. Yoruba obidients won’t vote for chinedu.

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Beremx(f): 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:
I thought I was the only one that noticed it. The guy always looking high AF grin
we will vote him like that. Stop being jealous of his looks 🤫🤫🤭

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by raskymonojendor: 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Beremx:
grin grin grin
If you like vote a cat, your wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
I watched this on instagram and was irritated and I concluded that he’s doing a lot of packaging.
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Kagawa10: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Beremx:

What looks? That one that looks like an slowpoke! No track records too. You wanna compare him to Sanwo Olu, the geeky macho?

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by mrhowoto: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
A case of pot calling kettle black. I recall that prior to the 2019 elections, former governor Ambode threatened to reveal the medical records of Sanwo olu who was on different occasions admitted to a rehab. Tinubu’s urchins like the Op think we have forgotten.

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Beremx(f): 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kagawa10:

What looks? That one that looks like an slowpoke! No track records too. You wanna compare him to Sanwo Olu, the geeky macho?

😂😂😂😂. Obidients will still vote him no matter what you describe him to be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by plaindealer: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
This drug head and his deputy are stone heads, certified drug addicts..

How bad and pathetically sad can it get..?

Thank God Chinedu the drug addict and his stone-head deputy no go smell Alahusa

grin

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Phoen1X: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Thats southwest trademark,..however,i will vote him.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by jmoore(m): 9:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
plaindealer:
This drug head and his deputy are stone heads, certified drug addicts..

How bad and pathetically sad can it get..?

Thank God Chinedu the drug addict and his stone-head deputy no go smell Alahusa

grin

Your Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by jchioma: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
And so what? Former Gov. Ambode accused Sanwo olu of being a drug addict that was admitted to psychiatry at Yaba, what happened? Op was blind and deaf then.
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Kagawa10: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Beremx:
😂😂😂😂. Obidients will still vote him no matter what you describe him to be

Vote for him in your SE region.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by angelboy01(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
So because I'm chewing gum and rolling my eyes upwards that means I'm high.Oga na Tinubu be this when he was stoned high as fukr and you all voted him so stop with the accusations.

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Taba21: 1:01am On Mar 14, 2023
plaindealer:
https://twitter.com/AsiwajuIsHere/status/1632740729079341058

This is really sad..

Gwet the boy some help.

SMH...

Peter Obi head of Rebel
Re: Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. by Taba21: 1:04am On Mar 14, 2023
ShadowCracker:
Ok this is the next illiterate propaganda abi confirmed. 👍

But guess what, I will still vote for him, e shock you abi.

Post more propaganda this is lame.🤣🤣

And still lose again till 8 years as you've labour in vain for the concluded presidential election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Powerful Guinea Occultist That Will Be Part Of Tinubu Cabal / Before You Say President Tinubu Is Not Your Presiden Check This Photo / We Know Sponsors Of Bomb Blasts- President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.