Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,201 members, 7,853,103 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Sabiman By Temiviews - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sabiman By Temiviews (177 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sabiman By Temiviews by Naudeyrushme(m): 11:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
This is to address those who go all out to satisfy their partners sexually. There was a time when the news of men dying during sexual romp was very rampant in the country. Almost every other week, you see headlines like "lovers found dead in the hotel room", and most of these had to do with drug induced sex romp.

How long does it take the body to recover after a round of sex? I googled this and here is the result;

It may take a few minutes, an hour, several hours, a day, or even longer. As you get older, 12 to 24 hours may pass before your body is able to become aroused again. A 2005 analysis suggests that sexual function most noticeably changes — for both sexes — at age 40

Now why should anyone in their right senses kill themselves for puna or blockos, easy does it. Although most people thinks the longer you last, the more "manly" you are - you are dying in silence.

Dying in this manner is something I will always pray against, how will I explain it to the angels that are suppose to allow me pass into heaven that its puna that killed me? Let me contented with what we get, if we die because we want to please someone in bed, hundreds of men and women will please them when we are gone.

As for the older men, you are way pass your glory days, if you think it is right to take different kinds of mixtures and concoctions just to please that younger girl, well you are dying in silence like I said earlier, stroke and paralysis awaits you because it has been proven that sex enhancement drugs increases the risk of these two.

As for those of us that are still enjoying our youth, well let's enjoy it wisely. If your partner complains that a round or two isn't enough for them, tell them to look elsewhere. Time is more important than to be wasting 1 or 2 hours on sex. Sex is over rated, protect yourself, protect your future.

Just my View.

1 Like

Re: Sabiman By Temiviews by Bluezy13(m): 12:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Why didn't you post this view when occurrence was rampant ?
Re: Sabiman By Temiviews by Naudeyrushme(m): 12:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Well, it's my view, my post my time. You can decide to share your own view on issues that are rampant now. I would love to read them. I know my message will be valuable even if its for just one person am okay.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Candidlady Still Active On Nairaland? / 3 Steps To Get Your Man / Furyx Mining And Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.