Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money (20640 Views)

Lagos PPRO To Rufai: I Don't Want To Believe You Spread Fake News / El-rufai: I Am Not Interested In Tinubu's Appointment / Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by bdon123(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2023
References1:
Challenges past Kaduna Govs to swear

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/ive-never-stolen-govt-money-i-swear-says-el-rufai/

useless migid,u collected heavy loans n indebted our generation for nxt 20years only to build d roads at Muslim dominated areas even very small communities.Major towns wit mansions n heavy business like highcost Ungwa maigero,sabo got nothing in terms of road.Infact this bastard scraped an already good at Kaduna south(Sabo to television garage axis ) n didnt do shit.Now that road is not motorable.
This bastard will goto kaduna north n redo a good road while d whole of kaduna south n chikun is jst mud n erosion.......MAY GOD PUNISH EL RUFAI OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by caandi: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Igbo:
I will rather be born as a goat in the next life than being an Ibo
amen so shall it be for you
Mr future anumanu
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by samfrancis1(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
grin cheesy grin grin grin even the landed properties you were dashing your families, friends and cronies are not government properties grin cheesy grin grin

How much is your salary that your family could afford that extravagant life styles

We remember vividly the fight between you and Shehu Sabi over one $350M. He argued that you have nothing to show for it

You are a calamity to the people of Kaduna

I don't think they have slept well since the day you became a governor undecided

Yinka Odumakin had nothing good to say about you till his death, you are not a man of integrity

Go find somewhere to sit!!!

Meanwhile your boss has this to say about you undecided
Believe me Obasanjo is more lair and a devil than all politicians combine in Nigeria … he’s just be challenged at the moment
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2023
Useless talk...Reminds me of Rotimi Amaechi
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Freethinker87: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2023
...and a real tribal bigot. I read his book the accidental public servant, what I noticed was that all the people he worked with or employed at BPE were either Mohammed, Abdul or Sanusi. Not a single person was Tayo or Emeka.

El-Rufai is worse than Buhari.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Harrynight(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin grin

He knows nobody will call him out to come and swear

Politicians eeh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by areatugg: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2023
Theives
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by ifeanyiclement: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Yes we know, after all in Nigeria all political thieves are innocent
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by ifeanyiclement: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2023
CXLVII:

At least, he has monumental achievements to show.

Can you say same about Peter?
Yes monumental achievements of killings, banditry, looting and severe hardship on citizens of kaduna state
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Lampass(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2023

Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by sjx566: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2023
cocoboss:
The jokers and enemies of Nigeria has risen yet again
I’m really tired

Don't give up and don't give in the victory is ours for the take...just keep pressing! Keep hope alive!! History will surely be made in our time.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by cocoboss(m): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2023
sjx566:

Don't give up and don't give in the victory is ours for the take...just keep pressing! Keep hope alive!! History will surely be made in our time.

Thank you , the whole thing just seems like an endless mode of suffering
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by qitab(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
E go hard 2 hold offices like dat without not stealing directly or indirectly oooo. God go judge everybody Sha.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Exceed15: 12:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ye o ja mi Lara je
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by XDaBOSS(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
post=121722161:

A man like our darling Daddy.
God bless them both.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition come out and swear on behalf of the criminals, thieves and looters y'all support,
Make Amadioha and Ogun do collabo for una black left balls cool

Bro, stop believing what you don't know because it speaks very low of you. Criminal El'rufai who own houses in Zaria, and other parts of the kd City aside the landed properties he forcefully collected from innocent people using a front to cover up is whom you call your darling Daddy!

You're too mature for this.
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Elibaba1: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
CXLVII:

At least, he has monumental achievements to show.

Can you say same about Peter?

Monumental? Are you learned at all?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by onome2013: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Come and swear if it will not catch you like rat
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by Purity1st: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
References1:
Challenges past Kaduna Govs to swear

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/ive-never-stolen-govt-money-i-swear-says-el-rufai/

I no dey bother if devil lies
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by sharpchap: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
WOTOF GOFMENT LAND?
Re: Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money by mank1234(m): 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Very possible. I'll tell how if I get 100 quotes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amigo Supermarket Owners Sues FG For N50bn For Unlawful Detention / Buhari Plans Special Courts For Corruption / APC Crisis Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.