Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship (17464 Views)

"God Forbid" – Aisha Yesufu Disagrees With Peter Obi Over Governorship Candidate / Obaseki Battles Unemployment With Edo Production Centre Initiative (photos) / Direct Primary: Crisis In Edo APC As Obaseki Battles Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by Ojoblessing031: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell,how did this post get here without proper verification?
We the Edo people have good stories to tell on good governance. Gov Godwin Obaseki, The People's Governor πŸ™Œ
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by Okhuadams(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2023
Fintiri:
What ever you oshomole drug addicts like you post .

Obaseki will complete his tenure

Oshomole cannot turn Edo to Agbero rule as Tinubu is doing Lagos
Watin concern Oshobaba for this matter. Oshobaba is 100% better than ur cartoon of a Governor
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by Okundaye88(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2023
This writer is not acquainted with the growth going on around the state. You can't be a pundit in football without knowing the game. Vote PDP!!!
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by Okhuadams(m): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:

Oga show us Obaseki achievements or shut up
The guy you quoted just left the joint now he is high on that drug from the East
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by Claire2023: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Petty Admin, removing comments contrary to that of APC....How freaking low can you get?
Nauraland APC Blog is the new name
imagine if the admin is a Governor, he'll stifle the media.
Yeye.

Awon radarada
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by impactv(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2023
FAKE NEWS.....
EDO PEOPLE WONT FALL INTO YOUR LIES FROM YOUR PAYING BOSS OSHIOMOLE....
.....EDO WE NOT GO BACK TO THE ERA OF TIGERS AND LIONS ANY MORE...

APC IS DEAD IN EDO STATE

Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by George33K: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2023
Oshiomhole pay role candidate,,, continue carrying fake news... U nor wnt wise
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by Preston218: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2023
How much were u paid to do all this? Trying to discredit some one to get relevance...your post is baseless
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by Preston218: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Note this Mr. Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually spend no time to correct their own
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by Preston218: 11:26am On Mar 15, 2023
I get ar message for you tell your pay master Saturday 18th of march is a win win for God-win obaseki
So better luck next time dude
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by BigYash: 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
tamdun:

Oga show us Obaseki achievements or shut up
Leave that mugu. Na the same stupidity dey worry him and that ape like Obaseki..
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by jumper524(m): 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
This i reporters go finish Obaseki kpata kpata
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by Propergandist: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
Nice report but very bias. A balance report should have reflected the odds on both side, or you are doing the bid of your paymaster. Note please, we shall never allow the lions and tigers to return back to Edo neither should we allow that kukuruku Don to take over the state. So we are voting wisely and strategically,
Vote PDP
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by Thedon22: 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2023
We're these not the people claiming Edi no be Lagos jargons to spite Tinubu? Now, what has he achieved today for Edi people? He started with all sorts of MOUs. What did all those MOUs result in for Edo people? Compare that to solid investments springing up in Lagos. Undoubtedly, Tinubu has the Midas Touch!
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by kenny160: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

that is if u rig naa, abi?
u av started talking about righ before election, instead of saying rig u would av use that avenue to make sure tighten the loophole if there is or better still rigg ur own very well...do you know that I said the samething to people before presidential election that you guys will be shouting rigg after election which it come to past. Let me add more Tinubu will spent 4years over there and Easteners will keep lamenting and be shouting Biafra till the man finish his tenure, go and write that down too I said so.
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:18am On Mar 16, 2023
kenny160:
u av started talking about righ before election, instead of saying rig u would av use that avenue to make sure tighten the loophole if there is or better still rigg ur own very well...do you know that I said the samething to people before presidential election that you guys will be shouting rigg after election which it come to past. Let me add more Tinubu will spent 4years over there and Easteners will keep lamenting and be shouting Biafra till the man finish his tenure, go and write that down too I said so.
u are not God!
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by kenny160: 10:10am On Mar 16, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u are not God!
yes neither you are..I am not arguing with you bro we are just predicting what might happen and if it happen as I said, it change nothing and if happen as you predicted, you cant send me away from Nigerian so lets all calm down as see who win
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by kenny160: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

u are not God!
my friend hope you dey see as e dey go? Yoruba no be anybody's mate in anything, we will not cheat you and we will accomodate you but we will never tolerate nonsense from anybody, no one can take our gentility for fool...now oya what will u give me for predicting the outcome right.
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
kenny160:
my friend hope you dey see as e dey go? Yoruba no be anybody's mate in anything, we will not cheat you and we will accomodate you but we will never tolerate nonsense from anybody, no one can take our gentility for fool...now oya what will u give me for predicting the outcome right.
was dis a free & fair election?

answer dat one 1st
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by kenny160: 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
MichaelSokoto:

was dis a free & fair election?

answer dat one 1st
how will I know? all I know is I said it and it happen, so untill another party win before it is free and fair? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Obaseki's Battles Worsens As Alimikhena, Shaibu Clash Over Governorship by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
kenny160:
how will I know? all I know is I said it and it happen, so untill another party win before it is free and fair? tongue tongue tongue
na u sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Won’t Replace Us With Bra-buying Government – APC / Oyetola Declares To Run For Second Term / Vice President Kashim Shettima Receives Traditional Title In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.