Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS (33708 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by EBMedia: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu has reacted to a tweet alleging that her husband, Aliu Yesufu stole from the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), IGBERETV reports.

It all started when Aisha reacted to Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai's statement that he has never stolen government money.

“Stealing money is not the only form of corruption. Nepotism is worse,” Aisha wrote.
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1635593889276116993?t=mAQZE2IOgZFx51LVJ4HFjw&s=19

A Twitter user then told Aisha: “Your husband wey steal for NHIS nko?”

The Twitter user was referring to a claim made by another Twitter user in 2020 that Aisha Yesufu's husband took 7 cars away with him when he left the NHIS.

Reacting to the allegation, Aisha tweeted:
“Make una help me arrest am and jail him! @officialEFCC can’t be so useless that they cannot arrest this my so call ’husband’."
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1635604801684660224?t=QtWgEaL7u7ZjORHC3Ioqaw&s=19

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by SadiqBabaSani: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2023
This woman talks too much

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 15, 2023
This woman cash out for Obi’s head ehn

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by DeLaRue: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Any suggestion that so-called activists are saints is laughable

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:26am On Mar 15, 2023
Wahala no dey finish
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by MetroLane: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2023
Since they can't get to you directly, they'll try to use the husband to get to you....

Na so Satan dey always work 😤, using others to get to you.

kingthreat:

You know nothing.
If her husband is corrupt and left NHIS with 7 cars that were not his, why didn't she condemn him?

As far as we know, for now it's only an allegation. Why didn't the authority arrest the so called husband.....Even if she condemned him, is it her duty to arrest him.....She has invited the authorities to do their job, let's wait for them to do it.

Next time you are quoting me, please try to use words that shows you respect yourself, if not I won't hesitate to send you to your parents with my choice of words. Have a nice day.

babaaelino92:

But if it's Tinubu or APC you won't say it's allegation.

From your words now it means the rigging Obident, Obi, LP & PDP are saying Tinubu and APC did in the last election is just an allegation?

Firstly, do you even know the meaning of allegation? For something to be an allegation doesn't mean it is neither true nor false, it means it hasn't been proven.

You want to bring Tinubu into this conversation right? alright let's go.

Did Bullion vans enter Tinubu's house or not?

Yes LP and PDP's claim on APC is an allegation, but the sweet part is that they were bold enough to take it to court because they believe they have enough evidence.

Why hasn't anybody taken Mr Yesufu to court, why hasn't the Authorities arrested him since a certain individual on Twitter can testify that he stole 7 Vehicles, or do you think word of mouth is enough to use as evidence. If you believe Mr Yesufu stole 7 Vehicles, bring forth evidence and he will be prosecuted, until then, word of mouth is merely an allegation.

Have a nice day.
babaaelino92:

Hope you know the matter before the court is still an allegation?

It's an allegation as along as it has not been proven, whether the matter is in court or not. Didn't you see where I said so?

Please quote me with more substantial points and not one borne out of emotional sentiments otherwise I won't reply you again.
Good evening.

79 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by LeoDeKing: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2023
If you check that twitter user very well, you will discover he is an obipig.

Ever since Aisha Yesufu disagreed with pandora Obituary on the Enugu state LP guber candidate, ipob pigs have gone underground searching for her past.

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by AntiChristian: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2023
May Allah not make me a Cuckold hubby like him!
A bad example to the Muslim sisters!

More like a club girl in Hijab!

In the other news:
Abeg who sabi add?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Dikaveli(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2023
I love this woman

She said efcc should arrest the husband and jail him

Case close

47 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by PlayerMeji: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Hmm... Aisha just wants the media relevance she can get for her pet foundations..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by BigBrother9ja: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2023
grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Mrregistration: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmmm......wetin I won talk ooooooooo

Register your business

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Mpanyi: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2023
The reply is so spot on. God bless Aisha and anybody who genuinely desires and work for a new Nigeria

19 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by insidelife22(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2023
Las Las Tinubu go return our stolen mandate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by highchief1: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2023
EBMedia:
Nigerian activist, Aisha Yesufu has reacted to a tweet alleging that her husband, Aliu Yesufu stole from the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS), IGBERETV reports.

It all started when Aisha reacted to Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai's statement that he has never stolen government money.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1635593889276116993?t=mAQZE2IOgZFx51LVJ4HFjw&s=19

A Twitter user then told Aisha: “Your husband wey steal for NHIS nko?”

The Twitter user was referring to a claim made by another Twitter user in 2020 that Aisha Yesufu's husband took 7 cars away with him when he left the NHIS.

Reacting to the allegation, Aisha tweeted:
https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1635604801684660224?t=QtWgEaL7u7ZjORHC3Ioqaw&s=19
she and her husband are ugly.why would they do this to their kids it’s not fair.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Nwadu: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2023
Ss
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by CallmeTrinity: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2023
grin

We all know it's fake propaganda by the southwest news propaganda machines.

So we just informed such fake news . Once you don't support Yoruba agenda and follow them to hate against Ibo people, they call you ipob and slander your name 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We know them

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by kingthreat(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2023
MetroLane:
Since they can't get to you directly, they'll try to use the husband to get to you....

Na so Satan dey always work 😤, using others to get to you.

You know nothing.
If her husband is corrupt and left NHIS with 7 cars that were not his, why didn't she condemn him?
Aisha just wears a hijab to deceive that she's a devout muslim who is an activist.
Madam is a pretender and trying to cashout when she can. No be the same Aisha wey dey support gay saying it is in the Hausa culture?
Before I make someone a hero, I investigate the person in and out.
The only Nigerian hero I can brag about was the late Gani Fahwehnimi.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Agbadocassava: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2023
She dey use Obi trend nd cashout steadily

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by policyamend1: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2023
Make we see how this one go be
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Gangster1ms: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2023
Na Tinubu win Election, na only Tinubu still dey spread propagandas, do Celebration March, Peace Rally, Victory walk, protest grin

Obi that they stole his mandate from has just been doing skin care routine and dropping quotes grin

A thief runs when no man pursues

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by kufre2010: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2023
Very good reaction. If her husband stole why not report to EFCC?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Kingpele(m): 10:44am On Mar 15, 2023
Wow the reply was topnotch...this is the kind of reply I will be dishing out to all this lazy urchins here

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) / Ebonyi REC Declares 'Returning Officer' Wanted For Disappearing With Results / APC Ticket: How Amosun, Omisore Acted As Tinubu’s Eyes, Ears At Presidency, NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.