Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,122 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS (33753 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts As Governor Otti Spends ₦927M On Food, Others / #EndSARS: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Death Threats / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by harbarzzy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
AntiChristian:
May Allah not make me a Cuckold hubby like him!
A bad example to the Muslim sisters!

More like a club girl in Hijab!

In the other news:
Abeg who sabi add?
Nah Edo she be nah
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by babaaelino92(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2023
MetroLane:
Since they can't get to you directly, they'll try to use the husband to get to you....

Na so Satan dey always work 😤, using others to get to you.

As far as we know, for now it's only an allegation. Why didn't the authority arrest the so called husband.....Even if she condemned him, is it her duty to arrest him.....She has invited the authorities to do their job, let's wait for them to do it.

Next time you are quoting me, please try to use words that shows you respect yourself, if not I won't hesitate to send you to your parents with my choice of words. Have a nice day.

Firstly, do you even know the meaning of allegation? For something to be an allegation doesn't mean it is neither true nor false, it means it hasn't been proven.

You want to bring Tinubu into this conversation right? alright let's go.

Did Bullion vans enter Tinubu's house or not?

Yes LP and PDP's claim on APC is an allegation, but the sweet part is that they were bold enough to take it to court because they believe they have enough evidence.

Why hasn't anybody taken Mr Yesufu to court, why hasn't the Authorities arrested him since a certain individual on Twitter can testify that he stole 7 Vehicles, or do you think word of mouth is enough to use as evidence. If you believe Mr Yesufu stole 7 Vehicles, bring forth evidence and he will be prosecuted, until then, word of mouth is merely an allegation.

Have a nice day.

Hope you know the matter before the court is still an allegation?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by babaaelino92(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2023
MetroLane:
Since they can't get to you directly, they'll try to use the husband to get to you....

As far as we know, for now it's only an allegation. Why didn't the authority arrest the so called husband.....Even if she condemned him, is it her duty to arrest him.....She has invited the authorities to do their job, let's wait for them to do it.

Next time you are quoting me, please try to use words that shows you respect yourself, if not I won't hesitate to send you to your parents with my choice of words. Have a nice day.

Firstly, do you even know the meaning of allegation? For something to be an allegation doesn't mean it is neither true nor false, it means it hasn't been proven.

Yes LP and PDP's claim on APC is an allegation, but the sweet part is that they were bold enough to take it to court because they believe they have enough evidence.

Why hasn't anybody taken Mr Yesufu to court, why hasn't the Authorities arrested him since a certain individual on Twitter can testify that he stole 7 Vehicles, or do you think word of mouth is enough to use as evidence. If you believe Mr Yesufu stole 7 Vehicles, bring forth evidence and he will be prosecuted, until then, word of mouth is merely an allegation.

Have a nice day.

Bullion van enter Tinubu's house means what Mr. Man? If you feel aggrieve file a complaint before the appropriate authority.

Hope you know the matter before the court is still an allegation?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by 9jaRealist: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2023
AntiChristian:
May Allah not make me a Cuckold hubby like him!
A bad example to the Muslim sisters!

More like a club girl in Hijab!

Exactly! She should be shackled indoors in purdah…
What a DISGUSTING PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTIC comment. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by AntiChristian: 9:02am On Mar 16, 2023
9jaRealist:

Exactly! She should be shackled indoors in purdah…
What a DISGUSTING PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTIC comment. SMH

>

Where did i mentioned that?
Seems you are a ninny and not a realist as you claim!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by 9jaRealist: 9:31am On Mar 16, 2023
AntiChristian:
Seems you are a ninny and not a realist as you claim!

Better than being a CRUDE PRIMITIVE MISOGYNIST…smh undecided
>
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Mylove55(f): 10:06am On Mar 16, 2023
MetroLane:

Have a nice day.

It's an allegation as along as it has not been proven, whether the matter is in court or not. Didn't you see where I said so?

Please quote me with more substantial points and not one borne out of emotional sentiments otherwise I won't reply you again.
Good evening.
before Aisha goes to the street and be shouting this thief and that thief, and be protesting,
Why didn't she start to protest against her husband stealing, or report her husband dubious act to efcc,
Before we can take her serious.

If we all start to report our relatives to explain how they got the sudden wealth, the country will never be good.
Charity begins at home,
Let her start protesting against her home first
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by Invitationn: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2023
MetroLane:

Have a nice day.

It's an allegation as along as it has not been proven, whether the matter is in court or not. Didn't you see where I said so?

Please quote me with more substantial points and not one borne out of emotional sentiments otherwise I won't reply you again.
Good evening.
That’s the problem with allegations. You obviously have a soft spot for Aisha even though you tried so hard to sound objective.
Lemme ask you. Would you believe the 25th February election wasn’t rigged should Tinubu, APC and INEC win the case against the complainants? Be honest.
Point is, in Nigeria, justice is commoditised- if you can afford it, it’s yours!
If you expect someone to be convicted before you believe they’re guilty in Nigeria then I assure you that you are delusional.
Tinubu will tell you he’s never been convicted. He’ll tell you he’s just a victim of witch-hunting.
And he’s right! But would you wave those damning allegations against him as just “allegations”? -because he’s not been convicted?
There you have my point.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Allegation That Her Husband Stole From The NHIS by KanwuliaExtra: 10:52am On Mar 16, 2023
At least she get husband!
Dem for say an olosho for Italy. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) / FG Weakens Power Of EFCC Chairman Creates Director General In New bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.