Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,822 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) (7404 Views)

Today Is Her Last Day In Our Office, We Love Each Other But It Seems Too Late / When A Couple Truly Love Each Other / We Love Each Other But He Stays In One Room (2) (3) (4)

She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
"She is my choice, i married her because we love each other"- Kano Alhaji says after marrying an 11 years old girl.

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by ThatrealestApex: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin with money u can command lust... only broke men cries 😭 and beg for love 🀣🀣🀣.

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by olasaad(f): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
How true is this cheesy
Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by EmiDon11: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chaii

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Beebah321(f): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
If na true, him dey craze be that. He should be arrested ASAP! angry

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Lungdick: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Love ? 11 year old kid

to wipe this man cord de hungry me angry angry angry

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by LikeAking: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
"She is my choice, i married her because we love each other"- Kano Alhaji says after marrying an 11 years old girl.

I no believe it.

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Ever8090: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
This can't be true ....

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Sndfrank: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Happy marry
Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Shedrack777: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2023
omor! see tight kpekus wey this old man want to rape! chai, mad o

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Oboto700(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2023
This Man go tear tear this girl pussy.chai wickedness

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Nnachi404(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
if talk now the go say I don talk bad talk
Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by JustANairlander(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2023
Oboto700:
This Man go tear tear this girl pussy.chai wickedness
nah kitten concern, the act sef is punishable by law. Pedophile

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by illicit(m): 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2023
That's some TIGHT shit right there

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by MMWandali: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
If she really is 11
Then this is criminality

Child Abuse
Breach of VAPP Act; Child Right Act

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by OKUCHI11(m): 7:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
MMWandali:
If she really is 11
Then this is criminality

Child Abuse
nigerian laws don't apply to the northern part of the country... They prefer Islamic laws...
Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Uniquetani1(f): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
Next headline will be: An eleven years old wife stabbed her Alhaji husband to death

Trouble dey sleep you go wake am

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by kellyjc(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
No name no source...
Some people are just too naive.
Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Careente7(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Don’t blve everything you read. β€œ2pac”.

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by linearity: 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2023
MMWandali:
If she really is 11
Then this is criminality

Child Abuse

The North are under Nigeria Penal code and not the criminal code. I think 11 is legal marital age under the Penal code of Nigeria.

Plus, majority of the Northern states, I think about 11 have not adopted the Child Right Act.

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by ayo2008: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
Love ko, lust ni
Paedophilie!

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Peskid147: 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
mmotherfucker

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by tjfulloption(m): 12:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Ever8090:
This can't be true ....

True this can't be...
Be can't this true...
This true can't be...
This be can't true...
Can't this true be...
Be true can't be this...

I can't shout anymore.
Omo I don't even know what to say again.
Infact there is nothing to see again.

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by mmadu5(m): 12:09am On Mar 16, 2023
sweet young pucci is the best.
Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by alphaNomega: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2023
These are the type of men that never want Nigeria to progress. They will continue to push religion and barbaric age-old practices as long as it gives them money and allows them fulfill their paedophillic cravings.

Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by kitken: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2023
Na this kind of thing go dey make me to dey HOLLAHIE ...
HOLLAHIE
Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by okoroemeka(m): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
grin with money u can command lust... only broke men cries 😭 and beg for love 🀣🀣🀣.
even the stress of been broke will make your dick not to rise
Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2023
And you believe this story.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: She Is My Choice, I Married Her Because We Love Each Other"-(photo) by akosy(m): 8:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Which kind 'pedophilic' choice be dat? shocked
Poverty and greed na your mate? Cos this same man will never give out his own daughter out at that age.

Stingy Boyfriend / Humiliated By A Guy / Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)?