Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman (47251 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by blackpanda: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mide70:
Not sorry to say
If you find yourself being lesbian, Gay, or whatever you call it ,you are operating under the Influence of demonic forces ,it's not biblical neither do even Muslims supports it , that your husband needs deliverance, why would you marry in the first place known ng you are a gay if not that you are cursed..
So sorry for this woman saa

Your comment is the main problem. You guys prefer to live in delusion than face reality. Not only demonic force lmao
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by ConfidentialDoc: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
TheMaterialist:

I do not agree with the assertion above.

You mean Femdom, it usually works when the guy is a bottom.

I think the wife should leave the marriage if the
bolded fails.

The creator is wise even lesbians have been known to rape men for their throbbing hot twitching rods....Love Machine would work for a while the man will eventually revert back to the real thing.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Didi2d(m): 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Every man have gay tendencies. A male center of gravity is in his rectum. Get a strap-on and dig his ass up!. Stop complaining

Not every man, not me
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by izubext007: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
the bble
did it
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Franzinni: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Fake fairytale
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Emu4life(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:

Lol, I would rather look stupid and be called names by idiots, than smile and suffer in silence. I decided a long time ago what my deal breakers in marriage are;

1. The day I have to treat myself for an STD and I know I didn't cheat, is the day that marriage ends.
2. The day another woman shows up pregnant with your child and my investigation reveals you are indeed the father, is the beginning of the end, because the likelihood of number one happening is very strong.
3. The day you start agitating for anal sex or try to manipulate me into indulging you, so you don't go outside for it, is the day I walk.
4. The day I find out you are gay is also the end, because the chances of 1 and 3 happening are real.
5. You hit me more than once in the course of our marriage, without provocation or justification because you think you are the man and you have superior strength.

I don't understand the world we live in where it has become acceptable for women to tolerate and endure all sorts, for the sake of marriage and kids. Do our lives not count or matter for something? Are we not worthy or deserving of living well and living happy? Are we to be forever, second class humans, who have to put everyone else's needs ahead of ours as wives and mothers? I like myself too much, it is not my portion grin
I'm a man but I share your sentiments.
Any marafvcker that treat my sister or relatives like that will be dealth with.

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Dreamhighnow(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Every man have gay tendencies. A male center of gravity is in his rectum. Get a strap-on and dig his ass up!. Stop complaining

Wahala
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Enemyofpeace: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
I'm available. PM and let's get it on.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by erniok(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Speak for yourself!!!
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Emu4life(m): 3:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Motherfvcker!!!!
Your Papa get Gay tendencies
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by PROPHETmichael: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by ukaface(f): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wahala no come plenty like this ??
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by philipojukwu1: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Malcolmprincex:

https://haima.com.ng/2023/03/15/my-husband-is-gay-i-still-beg-him-for-sex-but-he-isnt-ready-to-heartbroken-woman-cries-out/
Obviously you are still in the marriage because of the provisions he brings to the table. He knows that you are depending on him that’s why he could ask you to get another man. Try getting a job and concentrate on making yourself happy.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by tiswell(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Mryacks:

Omo, it's really crazy with what people put up with in all the its "my marriage" thing in Nigeria. Some even to the detriment of their own physical, mental, emotional health etc...kai
child from a broken home done drop quote sad
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Harddiskng(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
@baralatie

Can you see this, this is a type of sexual incompatibility situation. This particular situation (opposite sex marrying a partner that is attracted to same sex) happens rather often.

In my graduating set in Uni, atleast two babe have gotten divorced rumors has that their husbands were closet gays. One of them i can confirm, he had been showing gay symptoms.

I am not homophobic but i think it’s not right to put any man or woman through such when you know the truth within you.

When i said i support finding out one’s partner’s sexual capability, some people would say I am just trying to make free sex before marriage a thing. When in reality, you can find out if your partner wouldn’t be able to satisfy you sexually before marriage. Is it not worth the happiness and peace of mind you get for the rest of your life by not going through with that marriage that would make your life miserable if you and your partner are not on the same sexual frequency.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
MadarasBlade:

I thought women do not like sex and see it from a place of inconvenience? Well let the madam carry her cross. So long as he provides for her and her kid, and i think that's the most important thing, let her just manage or leave
If this is the best you can do then I weep for people around you.

3 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by yemi1504: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
naijapikin2:
Sorry o. Just jejely leave the marriage.
So you can have a fresh start

Abi
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Klass99(f): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by HNICEARTH: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
He is 4kd for life. Cut off his 🍆 woman!

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Cromagnon: 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:
You know a man is gay and you still want him to sleep with you, not taking into consideration the potential risks of being infected with HIV or some other STD undecided.

Dem use marriage swear for us in Africa? She obviously values this marriage more than she values her life and well being. Seriously, who did this to us in Africa?
No marry na
Make we use you do experiment
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Cromagnon: 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
bobbiiee:
How did she confirm his sexuality? If he's gay. In my opinion the marriage is void on the ground of deception. Sex starving the wife on purpose has invalidated one of the main purposes of marriage which is intimacy. The Bible says it is better to marry than to burn (with passion). Why stay married & still be burning. The court will divorce couples after staying apart for two years. The are close yet far. I don't think such man will care if she cheats. He got married to keep mouth from talking not out of love. The woman will never be attractive because of that cursed sextuality mentality.
is the child also void? Not every time you talk without thinking o
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by JMG1: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Malcolmprincex:

https://haima.com.ng/2023/03/15/my-husband-is-gay-i-still-beg-him-for-sex-but-he-isnt-ready-to-heartbroken-woman-cries-out/

I feel your pain and it's just so unfortunate that you unknowingly married a gay. I also understand the fact that you don't want to sin against God but as the case is now, you can decide to opt out of the marriage. Am sure this also will be what God wants you to do. Your husband has not only defiled the bed but as committed an abomination by sleeping with same sex. You have two options right now,
1. Either you remain in the marriage and continue with the way things are or
2. You opt out of the marriage, take care of your daughter and pray to God for a better and Godly man.

Note that your husband has gone against all marriage rules according to God and you are in no way bound to him anymore. If you divorce, you are not going against the scriptures.

Sincerely speaking you are not bound to him in any way again.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Flamemignon1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
LordPsalm:
This made me laugh so hard.

My dear, nothing goes into my asshole.
I love pussy too much to have gay tendency.

Guys hardly even go naked b4 themselves talk more of shower together.

Review this ur statement biko.

I think u meant females
Nope buddy, he's right,the male g spot is in his ass but you don't need to be gay to enjoy the joys of a prostate orgasm, that's where he's wrong. I can't believe most men don't even know their own bodies and you are a man

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Flamemignon1(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
Marriage has never been compulsory and will never be compulsory!

Until you backward and busybody citizens of this third world nation wake up to this common sense reality, we will keep hearing more of such unsavory tales.

If you are gay (man or woman), why not just stay single and keep up appearances instead of tying a woman or man down in the bondage of your self deceit!
Until we get our rights to be ourselves,this will continue to happen and I will never blame them because y'all caused it
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by pacespot(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
The problem with this kind of woman is that being married is her own way of conforming herself to her environment. So she doesn't want to get divorce, but that cheating, I cannot say more on it o, coz I'm not in her vj. She knows that if she had said she had cheated on her husband, people would criticize her a lot.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Flamemignon1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
IME1:
cry lavender marriages.
It occurs mostly with men. Most lesbian women don't even bother to marry.

No matter how woke, civilised, educated, liberal, accommodating, understanding, minding your business, it's their life, I don't care attitude, progressives, cultural shock, cultural change LGBT+ must not be engaged in, supported, promoted or practised.

Homosexuality and it's like are unnatural, sinful, harmful and demonic. There is no pleasure, procreation, peace or dignity but pain, humiliation, damnation, destruction, insanity and unfruitfulness.
Please pray and don't just wish it off.

The devil and his kingdom and United in purpose to destroy humanity. They are not fighting God Almighty and His kingdom because they cannot. So their enemy is human beings. They are unleashing all they have so humans can never enjoy God's goodness in this life and in the world to come.

Please b careful, don't use too much book, novels, theologies, movies or documentaries to delude, deceive and deny yourself of God and His truth.

I pray for this woman, her husband and baby girl. It is well
Nope,this is not a lavender marriage. In a lavender marriage,they are both aware of their respective sexualities before they get married,she only knew after she got married. Besides lavender marriages are mostly between gay men and lesbians to keep tongues from wagging so as to help themselves and no offence but you literally know nothing about human sexuality

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by purples25(f): 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
Whatever you do, don't cheat.

Men believe a woman should be tolerant of all and a woman cheating is the worst crime on earth. They don't take excuses for it, neither do they forgive it, if they forgive just thank God cuz that would be a miracle.

In fact, it is better to reveal all to some wise family members from both sides, in his presence not behind him, and seek for divorce - than for you to cheat. If you cheat he will turn everything on you as if he didn't push you to it.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Flamemignon1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
purples25:
Whatever you do, don't cheat.

Men believe a woman should be tolerant of all and cheating is the worst crime on earth. They don't take excuses for it, neither do they forgive it, if they forgive just thank God cuz that would be a miracle.

In fact, it is better to reveal all to some wise family members from both sides, in his presence not behind him, and seek for divorce - than for you to cheat. If you cheat he will turn everything on you as if he didn't push you to it.
Go work on your internalized misogyny love

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Dchampion65: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
You are using your dear precious life dey play ludo game all because of benefits you are getting from a gay husband and what will people say.

I beg don't turn that innocent girl to a motherless baby.

Wait o, dem used you as collateral for the marriage ni.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Traplord09: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.