Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman (47236 Views)

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Suspecting My Husband Is Gay / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by tunapawizzy: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Every man have gay tendencies. A male center of gravity is in his rectum. Get a strap-on and dig his ass up!. Stop complaining
who go hold this person before e enter market like this

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by yusufmurry: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:
You know a man is gay and you still want him to sleep with you, not taking into consideration the potential risks of being infected with HIV or some other STD undecided.

Dem use marriage swear for us in Africa? She obviously values this marriage more than she values her life and well being. Seriously, who did this to us in Africa?

Africa culture disadvantaged ladies with marriage. A lady is ready to die in marriage for fear of divorce.

A typical Africa lady just want anything from man in the name of marriage. She does not care. Just want the name, that she is married. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Cazzim(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:
You know a man is gay and you still want him to sleep with you, not taking into consideration the potential risks of being infected with HIV or some other STD undecided.

Dem use marriage swear for us in Africa? She obviously values this marriage more than she values her life and well being. Seriously, who did this to us in Africa?

I see uhave never married before right?
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Malcolmprincex:

https://haima.com.ng/2023/03/15/my-husband-is-gay-i-still-beg-him-for-sex-but-he-isnt-ready-to-heartbroken-woman-cries-out/
get Jesus[His life inside of you] and carry your Cross till He comes through.The vision or result is for an appointed time;tarry,wait for it,it will surely come-[Hab.2:3].
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Ladymillion(f): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:

Very foolish woman

3 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by fof1: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Every man have gay tendencies. A male center of gravity is in his rectum. Get a strap-on and dig his ass up!. Stop complaining

Madness of Immortality that will Damn many in HELLFIRE
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Thegoodone13(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Please don't cheat on him. It's work of devil
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:

Lol, I would rather look stupid and be called names by idiots, than smile and suffer in silence. I decided a long time ago what my deal breakers in marriage are;

1. The day I have to treat myself for an STD and I know I didn't cheat, is the day that marriage ends.
2. The day another woman shows up pregnant with your child and my investigation shows you are indeed the father, is the beginning of the end, because the likelihood of number one happening is very strong.
3. The day you start agitating for anal sex or try to manipulate me into indulging you, so you don't go outside for it, is the day I walk.
4. The day I find out you are a gay, because the chances of 1 and 3 happening are real.
5. You hit me more than once in the course of our marriage, without provocation or justification because you think you are the man and you have superior strength.

I don't understand the world we live in where it has become very okay for women to tolerate and endure all sorts, for the sake of marriage and kids. Do our lives not count or matter for something? Are we not worthy or deserving of living well and living happy? Are we to be forever, second class humans who have to put everyone else's needs ahead of ours?

My sister, I stopped commenting on these topics because I noticed Nigerians are inherently wicked. Only wickedness would make anyone justify and normalise what women have to go through to have these years of marriage that are devoid of happiness, intimacy and partnership.

I know my dealbreakers and wetin I go do dey my mind. If these women choose to stay, I sympathise with them and I also pray for their souls. 🙏🏻

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by olibeans: 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2023
Leave the marriage and start anew
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Klass99(f): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by eldoradoxx: 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
lie from the pit of hell. I only 💩 through my rectum, no more, no less.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Chadotik: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:

You and who follow get gay tendency? 🤔

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by oziezu: 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
The story seems fabricated. However, if indeed it is true, what do you want us to do about it? Get a divorce with compensations from him and get on with your life. It should be a peaceful negotiation and separation on favourable terms for you. Include your family members in the talks. YOU CAN NOT CHANGE HIM!
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by BreconHills(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
bobbiiee:
How did she confirm his sexuality? If he's gay. In my opinion the marriage is void on the ground of deception. Sex starving the wife on purpose has invalidated one of the main purposes of marriage which is intimacy. The Bible says it is better to marry than to burn (with passion). Why stay married & still be burning. The court will divorce couples after staying apart for two years. The are close yet far. I don't think such man will care if she cheats. He got married to keep mouth from talking not out of love. The woman will never be attractive because of that cursed sextuality mentality.

You make a good legal point. I am afraid though that the woman won't heed your advice. It sounds like she is afraid of change even if that change will ultimately be to her benefit. I suppose the man is wealthy and has created some golden handcuffs. Add her obvious desire for social acceptance and reluctance to shame her child's father - she is in for a long sentence.

3 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Biafraaa: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:

I don't think she values the marriage. There's a probability that the man is wealthy and she don't want to leave the man to avoid losing the mans wealth.

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by superCleanworks(m): 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Every man have gay tendencies.

Your family tree is full of gay oriented men that is why you feel you can speak for every male.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by superCleanworks(m): 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
oziezu:
The story seems fabricated. However, if indeed it is true, what do you want us to do about it? Get a divorce with compensations from him and get on with your life. It should be a peaceful negotiation and separation on favourable terms for you. Include your family members in the talks. YOU CAN NOT CHANGE HIM!

it is a cooked up story to sell the blog but things like this ACTUALLY happen

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by GeneralPula: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
You’ll perish eventually..

You and those that sent you..

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by GeneralPula: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Seun should be very careful with these kind of threads.

They could be sponsored stories..

Stop pushing anything LGBTQ to FP..

Seun..
Mynd44..

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Isabi4lov: 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Al these dumb stories .

Before he gave you go ahead, you ought to know what to do since you find out that he's a gay .

They're becoming much in Nigeria undecided
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by SisterAnn(f): 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2023
Princessdainty:
Hahaha

I liked your post.

2 Likes

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by chatinent: 2:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
chatinent walks out of this room.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Isabi4lov: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:

You dey mind her , if na man complain say him wife na this and that , all the men here go dey shout " divorce her" bla bla bla.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by wolebest: 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2023
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by mexmex1: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Madam contact me for hot and sensual sex.. Marriage is over and the earliest u get that into your mind the better for you.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by abobote: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
So what she waiting for, before she divorces him. Or she thinks she can change him to straight
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by kawkab: 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Klass99:

Lol, I would rather look stupid and be called names by idiots, than smile and suffer in silence. I decided a long time ago what my deal breakers in marriage are;

1. The day I have to treat myself for an STD and I know I didn't cheat, is the day that marriage ends.
2. The day another woman shows up pregnant with your child and my investigation reveals you are indeed the father, is the beginning of the end, because the likelihood of number one happening is very strong.
3. The day you start agitating for anal sex or try to manipulate me into indulging you, so you don't go outside for it, is the day I walk.
4. The day I find out you are gay is also the end, because the chances of 1 and 3 happening are real.
5. You hit me more than once in the course of our marriage, without provocation or justification because you think you are the man and you have superior strength.

I don't understand the world we live in where it has become acceptable for women to tolerate and endure all sorts, for the sake of marriage and kids. Do our lives not count or matter for something? Are we not worthy or deserving of living well and living happy? Are we to be forever, second class humans, who have to put everyone else's needs ahead of ours as wives and mothers? I like myself too much, it is not my portion grin

My Sister I love your position. Most women behave as if their life and self esteem depends on marriage; thus they take any transh thrown at them just to stay in a marriage. Some become a shadow of themselves, loose their personalities, sacrifice their profession all because of marriage.

Every woman should have a deal breaker and set boundaries. Let your man know the red lines he must not cross and state it clearly. Every one should have some earning power, to prevent taking thrash from a man just because you depend on him for your survival.

1 Like

Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by mylikes: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Happy, you were able to keep yourself together, but get out of that marriage before you hurt your life even further.
Re: “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
SUGARCyprian247:

How do you get satisfaction or even cum when someone Bleep your anus?

Try it and you'll get the answers you want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.