Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma (47183 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by FreeStuffsNG: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2023
I would love to go back to my ex-husband – Actress Caroline Danjuma

Nollywood actress, Caroline Danjuma, also known as Carolyna Hutchings, has said she would love to remarry even if it means going back to her ex-husband, Musa Danjuma

Recall that Caroline and her ex-husband dissolved their nine-year-old marriage in 2016.

However, in a recent interview with media personality, Innih Emah, Caroline said she would love to return to her ex-husband.

According to her, she wouldn’t have left her marriage if she had the experience she has now.

She said, “They were just some irreconcilable differences that if I was of this age and the experience I have now, I think I would have handled it better.

“He [Musa] would always be the love of my life. He is the father of my three children. He is the one I said, you know what? this man is worth being my husband. So, yes, he would always remain the love of my life and that would not change.

“I would love to marry again whether it’s my ex-husband or a new amazing man that God sent, I would want to have a family. Yes, I would love to go back to him [my ex-husband] or if God says, this is the man you are going to marry. I just want peace of mind and happiness. As I get older, I just want someone that I can build with and I can have peace of mind with. Peace of mind is more valuable than money.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-would-love-to-go-back-to-my-ex-husband-actress-caroline-danjuma/

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by FreeStuffsNG: 8:27am On Jun 08, 2023
I pray she finds love, peace again and value it as she has promised.

Most men and ladies in marriages should learn from her regret today.

I read this same regret expressed by Madam Ngozi Nwosu in her interview, same regret in her interview too and like Caroline,she was married to a non-Igbo too. In fact, she used same words and admitted that she should have forgiven her ex husband who came begging and begging her to come back. Looking back, she now believes the issue that made her separate from her husband was not enough for her to end her marriage to a man who truly loves her. She said she would have handled it better with her current experience.

Please fight for your family. You will soon realise that it's all you got. May God help us all.

298 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Jogs1900: 8:32am On Jun 08, 2023
Her Bread don dey turn to 3 for #50

306 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Soulsymbol99: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2023
Sapa don catch am grin

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Lawalemi(m): 8:36am On Jun 08, 2023
Nonsense. They have junior ones all over the street with same mentality of using and dumping men.

Now you know.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by madridguy(m): 8:39am On Jun 08, 2023
grin

Day don break.

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:41am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I pray she finds love, peace again and value it as she has promised.

Most men and ladies in marriages should learn from her experience today.

I read this same regret expressed by Madam Ngozi Nwozu in her interview, same regret in her interview too and like Caroline,she was married to a non-Igbo too. In fact, she used same words and admitted that she should have forgiven her ex husband who came begging and begging her to come back. Looking back, she now believes the issue that made her separate from her husband was not enough for her to end her marriage to a man who truly loves her. She said she would have handled it better with her current experience.

Please fight for your family. You will soon realise that it's all you got. May God help us all.

What's the relevance of the bolded to your points??

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by FreeStuffsNG: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

That inter-tribal marriages have their own dynamics and should not be a reason to see them differently. If you are married to someone not from your tribe, you may later find out that your different tribes may not be the reason for your break up.

Caroline was married to a Taraba Jukun/Chamba while Ngozi Nwosu was married to a Yoruba, in each case, they did not leave their marriages because of tribal differences with their husbands.

LAXconfidential:

]
Calm down. O ji shaaro.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

13 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Babaken(m): 8:52am On Jun 08, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

if that's the only thing you read in the whole writing that means you have problem upstair.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by LAXconfidential(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That inter-tribal marriages have their own dynamics and should not be a reason to see them differently. If you are married to someone not from your tribe, you may later find out that your different tribes may not be the reason for your break up. Caroline was married to a Taraba Jukun/Chamba while Ngozi Nwozu was married to a Yoruba, they did not leave their marriages because of tribal differences.

Guy shut up, you meant it as a humble brag. Leave all this trash. The moment I saw that you were the OP of the thread, I immediately knew that you will find a way to link Igbos into it. BTW, Caroline Danjuma used to be Caroline Ekanem before she got married, and according to you guys, the South South are not Igbos so why did you make this statement; "and like Caroline, she was married to a non-Igbo too"

Ya'll secretly hate the South South too and you regard them as Igbo but for the sake of playing politics, you pretend we are different.

For what its worth, that little story of an unknown Ngozi "Nwozu" who was married to a non-Igbo is totally irrelevant to this news. You didn't have to put it there. But because everything has to be a penis measuring contest with you guys, you included it to feel cool about yourself.

We may also choose to point out how a majority of your marriagable daughters are single mothers whom their baby daddies have abandoned. They in-turn abandon the child for their parents and move to another city. I've never met a single adult yoruba lady who isn't a single mother. NEVER.
That speaks volumes of the rot and recklessness in your society, but you won't deal with that, na Igbos be your concern.

FreeStuffsNG:

Calm down. O ji shaaro.
O ji shaaro kill you there.

161 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by owiko(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2023
D
Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Acekidc4(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2023
🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by OlawaleBammie: 8:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Wetin pursue am comot before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by simplepee(f): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2023
Whether we like it or not, we need each other.

As we get older, we understand that family is everything.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Freshtruth(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Go back go give am infection? I swear he get one gal wey I date last year every night for my house I dey bang this lady like crazy Bleep am anyhow styles 2months later this lady told me she was once married and have a baby gal of 6yrs for him and miss her husband even carry the man picture go church me and her even go church go pray make d husband come back grin and I still dey bang her steady I was even encouraging her not to give up cause I myself done dey find way to discharge am from my house. I dump her last month when I find my soulmate I will be getting married to my soulmate this year grin you see those female gender fear them the gal was just too loose. If d husband ever take that lady back na him funeral remain I can never ever marry a loose lady like that Godforbid

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Sunofgod(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Foolishness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by nony43(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2023
After Divorce, Some women eyes go clear and they start desiring for her ex husband.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2023
Davido oo.!

When u tell them nothing outside, dem no dey hear words.
Bitter truth, 90% of Divorced women feel like this but to Late.
I applaud her for Speaking up, what 90% of them conceal n eats them. She is courageous !
But u cant buy ur sold good back at same value.. EITHER ITS NOW DEPRECIATED OR APPRECIATE & COSTLY. LIVE with ur Decision for EVER!

When market no get value again for evening , when Labourer close dem go price am tooo.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by dokyOloye: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2023
When it comes to women,what money cannot do does not exist

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Slymonster(m): 9:01am On Jun 08, 2023
This Caroline that still fights her husband side chick's till now. Lol be deceiving yourself. She is still fucking her ex husband till now.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2023
Women don't know it's not as greenish as you fantasise out there...

No allow people to deceive you to walk out of your marriage. All those pweeq u see out there just want to smash the cookie jar and go

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by isabi2lof: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2023
There's no good man out there , all of them are just the same , you just have to pay a deaf ears to somethings in your marriage, if not you won't have peace.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by nony43(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2023
Soulsymbol99:
Sapa don catch am grin

Oga she was and still very rich before she got married to Danjuma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by LadiIshola(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/i-would-love-to-go-back-to-my-ex-husband-actress-caroline-danjuma/
Yorubas will say "igbeyin lo n dun olooku ada".....they only realize after it's too late.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Kaytixy: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2023
She don see shege for boys hand

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by Godsonkemz(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2023
Unfortunately you can't go back to your vomit, because another is already occupying the space you left long ago.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by SILVERLINES: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2023
cheesy

After taking so many exposed dicks here and there

13 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma by dokyOloye: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2023
Babaken:
if that's the only thing you read in the whole writing that means you have problem upstair.
Oga,Caroline is not Igbo ,so why bring Igbo into it at all?
Apparently, you should 1st solve your own upstairs problem

56 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / My Husband Has Gone To See His Side Chick's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.