Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

My Wedding; You Are All Invited. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wedding; You Are All Invited. (34392 Views)

Name That Nairalander Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For / You Are All Invited...my Pre-wedding Shot / Tag A Friend Whose Wedding You Can't Wait For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by VictorMessi1: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
ValeeLove:
is your mental issue this bad? Abi make people no marry again?
How can it be not so bad when you have shits for brain ?

Why must one marry when marriage is plagued by cheating wives? You and vicshub are are fools fools to think that marriage is necessary in life.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by DanielPat01: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
Makamatic:
Igbo man done come thief my sister . Oboy shey u like Benin culture , we no they bill men for our daughters

Ah na wa oo. Na everything una go carry tribe and trolling enter. 😁

That billing wey dem dey bill dem na him make Igbos be the first tribe to realize say if you no make money no enter marriage (reason they sometimes marry late) to avoid suffer irrespective of the tribe.

Besides not all state in the South East bill people that much it more prevalent in places like IMO, not the other South East states which they have been working hard to reduce now.

Meanwhile dey marry from anywhere. As long as say na where Dem dey, dey progress if the see wife material gan the go marry am sharpaly.

My belief is as long we be Anyone fit marry from anywhere. I hate tribalism.

I have told my Mom if I don't marry Igbo woman (my tribe), na Edo or Calabar/Akwa Ibom woman I go marry. and she in full support.

If don't see anyone to marry among these tribe na Oyinbo I go marry be that. (preferably Latinas or from Asia). Not because I don't value other tribes in Nigeria but I don't see women with my kind of taste in other tribes.

Let love lead please... ❣️
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by ValeeLove(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
VictorMessi1:
How can it be not so bad when you have shits for brain ?

Why must one marry when marriage is plagued by cheating wives? You and vicshub are are fools fools to think that marriage is necessary in life.
okay. So what's your suggestion, sleeping around?
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by VictorMessi1: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
ValeeLove:
okay. So what's your suggestion, sleeping around?
it's better.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by kurlz(f): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
vicshub:
You are all invited to my wedding ceremony coming up on the 25 of March, 2023. Nairalanders come and support one of your own.

Wow. Our Ekenwa brethren at living faith church aka winners slope ( Benin). I hail o babe. Congrats.

Good girl you got there. Keep her o. I know her well. She's god-fearing, beautiful and humble.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by kurlz(f): 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Your parents are late but hers are still alive.

She's from a good family. No need to fear. I know her family.
She's someone I can recommend. I tell you.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by Anunakeeh: 2:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Two people deceiving themselves.

Anyways, Happy married life.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by Spandau: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

Beef! Go get a life.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by Donmobi(m): 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
Alusiizizi:

I beg you, spare us the worthless platitude. I that was found here is a #1k hook-up girl.
I don't even understand you.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by ValeeLove(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
VictorMessi1:
it's better.
exactly. You don't have a better idea, so shut up and get married.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by CCIA: 3:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
vicshub:
You are all invited to my wedding ceremony coming up on the 25 of March, 2023. Nairalanders come and support one of your own.
To do away match with this your woman before una marry go me oh! kiss

See breast and nyash.

I hope say her Toto tight cool
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by Alusiizizi(m): 4:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
Donmobi:

I don't even understand you.

I swear, I think my posts are deliberately modified with grammar errors in order to make me look stvpid.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by Alusiizizi(m): 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
kurlz:

She's from a good family. No need to fear. I know her family.
She's someone I can recommend. I tell you.

What about Tega(BBN), Etinosa(Father is a pastor), Tonto Dike and so many others, where they not from good families too?
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by adam4success(m): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sir.i sent you a message.check your mail.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by Frankoso(m): 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2023
E be like say I go come chop rice oo.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by Lizzy599: 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2023
congratulations
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by PDJT: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
stillme231:
as if your mama na virgin ...foolish people everywhere

-See them children of prostitutes. You think everyone's mother married as a community property like your Mama?
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by stillme231: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
PDJT:

-See them children of prostitutes. You think everyone's mother married as a community property like your Mama?
your mama na ashawo, ur papa na thief.. see why ur life no better
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by womenareapezz: 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
stillme231:
just like your mother wasted her time giving birth to you ode
she married my father as a Virgin you dirty piece of black shiit angry

Yeah! She give birth to an ode who is making more than 6digits a month and a blessed son you called ode,
While you on the other hand is begging poverty to leave you undecided

Know that different and quote me not!
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by stillme231: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
womenareapezz:
she married my father as a Virgin you dirty piece of black shiit angry

Yeah! She give birth to an ode who is making more than 6digits a month and a blessed son you called ode,
While you on the other hand is begging poverty to leave you undecided

Know that different and quote me not!
your papa wey be thief marry ur ashawo as virgin lmao.. tell ur papa to give you the certificate wey e tke disvirgin am lmao.. African and poverty mentality, any small tin, i am making this digit bla bla lmao, not everyone is poor as you mugu. I won't come down to your level. Go n discuss your poverty mindset with ur peers ingrate.. I am glad you agreed that you are an ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2023
I will be there kiss smiley coming with my nairaland cre from lag for our boss
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by PDJT: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
stillme231:
your mama na ashawo, ur papa na thief.. see why ur life no better

-Shut up! Stop quoting me and go ask your slag mum who your real father is. Child of a prostitute!
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by gift2xl: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations, your home is blessed.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by gift2xl: 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations your home is blessed.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by stillme231: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
PDJT:

-Shut up! Stop quoting me and go ask your slag mum who your real father is. Child of a prostitute!
you don't even have parents. Baby factory product. Any reasonable person will trade you for a scarecrow lmao.
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by PDJT: 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2023
stillme231:
you don't even have parents. Baby factory product. Any reasonable person will trade you for a scarecrow lmao.

-Shut da fvckk-up, you bastard! You came on social media to let the world know that your mother was into prostitution before giving birth to you - in psychology it is called freudian slip angry . But now we all know, you can now go and ask your scum slag Mama who your father is. You know your mama sleeps around, she probably doesn't know. So your best bet is a DNA test cheesy .
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by stillme231: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
PDJT:

-Shut da fvckk-up, you bastard! You came on social media to let the world know that your mother was into prostitution before giving birth to you - in psychology it is called freudian slip angry . But now we all know, you can now go and ask your scum slag Mama who your father is. You know your mama sleeps around, she probably doesn't know. So your best bet is a DNA test cheesy .
you don't deserve a DNA because no one cares about a baby factory product. Your siblings scattered everywhere trying to locate themselves grin grin, your olosho mom is the MVP grin
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by PDJT: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
stillme231:
you don't deserve a DNA because no one cares about a baby factory product. Your siblings scattered everywhere trying to locate themselves grin grin, your olosho mom is the MVP grin

-Let's be honest here; you're a confirmed bastard. And if you think I read your ineligible gibberish you type, then you must be a clown as well.

-Meanwhile, you brought shame to yourself by revealing on social media that your Mama was into prostitution before giving birth to you. No one asked you here, you made the revelation yourself. So deal with your shame, but seeing you are an illegitimate kid that would die and be left in a morgue to rot, you're probably shameless and hopeless as well. grin
Re: My Wedding; You Are All Invited. by stillme231: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
PDJT:

-Let's be honest here; you're a confirmed bastard. And if you think I read your ineligible gibberish you type, then you must be a clown as well.

-Meanwhile, you brought shame to yourself by revealing on social media that your Mama was into prostitution before giving birth to you. No one asked you here, you made the revelation yourself. So deal with your shame, but seeing you are an illegitimate kid that would die and be left in a morgue to rot, you're probably shameless and hopeless as well. grin
the way you are taking ur time to write notes to explain ur frustrated life clearly shows that you are in pain. Baby factory product sorry o . I know how it feels to be a baby factory product. Cry me a river 😅

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Advises Fellow Singles Who Survived Watching Her Cousin, Tiwi’s Wedding / Lady Wants Her Ring Back After Refusing It When Her Bf Proposed / Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.