Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,519 members, 7,857,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Do Not Send Her These Hot Text Messages It Will Get Her In The Mood Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Send Her These Hot Text Messages It Will Get Her In The Mood Fast (642 Views)

Lady Blocks A Guy Who Didn't Send Her Money For Hair But Wanted Her To Visit Him / Do Not Send Him These Messages It Will Drive Him Wild / She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Send Her These Hot Text Messages It Will Get Her In The Mood Fast by Harrisonsmart(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2023
How do you put a girl in the mood over text?

There is a common saying that men are moved by what they see, while women are moved by what they hear, and to some extent, we believe this to be true. Sometimes you see a girl leave a rich, handsome dude who is asking her out to settle for a common-looking, not-so-rich dude, and then you wonder what happened. It’s because of what he says to her.

Try the following on her today, to get her in the mood...

1. I’m trying to work but everything keeps reminding me of you.

2. I can’t stop thinking of you. I miss you terribly.

3. Daydreaming about you has become my favorite hobby.

4. I love listening to your voice, both in and out of the bed.

5. I want to be alone with you right now and make your body want a lot of sinful things

6. I feel so alive whenever our skin meets.

7. Just the thought of you makes me smile regardless of where I am.

8. I never knew how fun kissing could be till I tasted your lips.

9. If your dad knew what I was thinking about you right now, he’d shoot me the next time he sees me.

10. I’m so glad we don’t work together, because you’d never wear panties in the office.

There are about 100 of such hot texts, I decided to share only 10 so you don't over get someone's daughter in the mood. Continue reading for more ... https://emeraldsparkles.com/text-messages-to-get-her-in-the-mood
Re: Do Not Send Her These Hot Text Messages It Will Get Her In The Mood Fast by faceLAGOS: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2023
Bluesh!t
Re: Do Not Send Her These Hot Text Messages It Will Get Her In The Mood Fast by Jpblessed(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
All this long epistle for toto.
Re: Do Not Send Her These Hot Text Messages It Will Get Her In The Mood Fast by Harrisonsmart(m): 2:15pm On Mar 16, 2023
You're too raw grin
Jpblessed:
All this long epistle for toto.

(1) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Partner? / 5 Men Talk About Their Women Posting Sexy Pictures And Videos Online / New Secret About Badoo And Tinder Girls. Guys Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.