Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members (36550 Views)

Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses / Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC / 3 Members Of Osun Assembly Dump APC For ADP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by enemyofprogress: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wide wide west

Finally, I'm back from nairaland prison. Dominique thanks for taking very good care of me in the prison. I really enjoyed the beans, rice and eba that you served me
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Rockyheight: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-thugs-invade-pre-election-meeting-gun-down-apc-members/

The dead are two serving councillors of PDP and a Party member, Daily trust is a useless news medium. Do proper investigation before going to Press.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by imam07: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Una dey kill yourselves because of election and you're still mentioning IPob

I love it when you kill yourselves in south west because of election
Lagos is south west too so by Saturday if they kill any of your brothers in Lagos. Don't be angry because nah south west d incident happy. So ri pe ori e ti o pe yen yi o pada pe
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Peterobifailed: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
JasonScoolari:
A grain of furck, I won't give....

Let them continue doing what they love best... Kill themselves and blame Peter Obi.
console yourself with that one Peter obi will never be the president of this country the stupid yorubas that voted for him will be wiser come 2027
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Princewell2012(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
Nightwolf1:
On Saturday, if you are in Lagos state, don't go to the polling booth empty handed.

APC thugs are planning to inflict serious injuries with death threatening capacity on anyone voting for Labour party.

Be warned and be prepared. This info is legit.

Hmn well in my mind I want labour party to win but I don't want to scare anyone from going out to vote but judging by what I saw on my dream concerning this coming election hmm I have change my mind not to move to anywhere on that day. Honestly since 1993 doing doing June 12 I never miss out on election day. But this one I will be in my house watching from the television screen.
Unless the military and the police are equal to the task, even the last election, I came home with a narrow escape, if not God, something else would have happened.
Because we instead they should upload the result Before we can go, thats our offense, beside they have also seen we gave them almost equal number with little different in their own strong base so that infuriated them.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2023
imam07:
Lagos is south west too so by Saturday if they kill any of your brothers in Lagos. Don't be angry because nah south west d incident happy. So ri pe ori e ti o pe yen yi o pada pe
get out abeg , if you kill anybody because they voted for there prefered candidate In Lagos , we will retaliate with any of your people here in port hacourt I swear to God

Try it first , make we begin count scores
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Lanre1st(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

wait...

how do people survive in the west... iwould rather migrate to somalia than have anything to with such region

But your generations do not stop coming to Lagos to hustle in order to become a bread-winner in your village
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Bimpe29: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2023
That was heartless, callous and grievous.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by okorogodwin4(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2023
Wild Wild West
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
Una dey kill yourselves because of election and you're still mentioning IPob

I love it when you kill yourselves in south west because of election
The killing going on in Anambra every day is something else. My boss brother came back last week to Ile-Ife with three children he was crying on phone till my oga came to his rescue he has been looking for house for him so he can stay here.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Yemike(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
laurel03:
Seyi Makinde is silent deadly politician... Especially he never condemned Auxiliary for once despite all the wrong acts he has been doing in the State.
You must be deadly if you want to survive as a politician in Nigeria especially in Ibadan.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by beyondPen(m): 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2023
pol23:
This evil politicians will someday burn off this country.
We the masses will be cheering them.
There's no line that is beyond the political space in Nigeria.
Imagine the (naira swap) suffering everyone is going through just because of politics.
Imagine how many people have been assassinated cause of politics.
Imagine how a whole Emir of Kano was sent to exile.
Imagine how Igbo peoples shop and livelihood was burnt in Lagos few days ago.
Someone is currently reading this and he/she is happy because it happens to a particular party.
When I was growing up we always have ethnic and religious war.... The killing of Christain in the north.
Jos crisis, Ife-Modakeke war, Agege abattoir crisis.
All the above are no more or has reduced drastically, politicians has filled up the space of the available evil in the country.
Bokoharam and herdsmen issue are political.
Unknown Gunmen is also political.... I remember when many people are cheering the unknown gunmen... Now, you see the beast you've created.
If we keep politics with everything, we will end up worse than Sudan.

You just blamed the west and the north with your bias good speech
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Etimemy: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2023
APC killed APC

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by JimohMomoh: 9:54pm On Mar 16, 2023
benuejosh:
IPOB and killings is just the same as Peter Obi and lies.
You are becoming childish in this forum.
Too petty
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
JasonScoolari:
A grain of furck, I won't give....

Let them continue doing what they love best... Kill themselves and blame Peter Obi.

Not everything is about Obi. LP is not even popular in Oyo State. And Obi is not contesting
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by pol23: 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
beyondPen:

You just blamed the west and the north with your bias good speech
I’m from Ibadan myself, and I’m not in anyway Biased…. I talked about the unknown gunmen ravaging the East too….
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

wait...

how do people survive in the west... iwould rather migrate to somalia than have anything to with such region

That is rather harsh. Ibadan is a beautiful place.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by christistruth01: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2023
yemzone:
Ibadan politics is here again, as it was done in the days of Baba Adedibu. Please let Saturday's election be violence-free abeg.
a

But what wil! Be gained from the Killing
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 16, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Wide wide west

Finally, I'm back from nairaland prison. Dominique thanks for taking very good care of me in the prison. I really enjoyed the beans, rice and eba that you served me

Wetin you do Dominique? You collect him girlfriend?
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by ogmask: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
Felabrity:
Rip

What is Makinde upto?

Stop killing people because of your selfish interest ffs

What do you expect from a man who's mentor is wike?
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by JasonScoolari: 10:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
maasoap:

Not everything is about Obi. LP is not even popular in Oyo State. And Obi is not contesting
Console yourself.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by seglabsy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Felabrity:
Rip
What is Makinde upto?
Stop killing people because of your selfish interest ffs
U ARE A FOOL
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by IGBOSON1: 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
CBR100:

GEJ is a southsouth man and first to congratulate tinubu, while can't you ppl move on eeh.....at the end of the day ss will be taking slot se suppose take, because of failure to move on

What’s this fool banging on about!? You power hungry dolts see grabbing of power as an end (a negative end of primitive accumulation of wealth and for ethno-religious based one-upmanship) and not a means to a good an noble end! All you’re interested in is that Buhari was president, you don’t give a rats ass about the kind of fractured country and comatose economy he’s leaving behind!

You can do whatever TF with the poisoned chalice you call Nigerian presidency! You’ve connived and plotted to deny Ndigbo that position for more than half a century, so we’re used to your evil antics! However, you may choose to ask the muslim core north that have produced Nigerian president more times than one cares to remember….you can ask them if the fortunes of their average citizens are better than those of their Igbo counterparts!

And since when did GEJ become the gold standard by which everyone else should fashion their utterances and actions!? He’s a ‘good slave’ in una eyes because he was so dull as to allow himself to be schemed and rigged out of power by the islamofacist despot and his emi lo kan southern partner! You despise Peter Obi in particular and Ndigbo in general because they don’t have that appeasing, slavish and Stockholm-syndrome attitude! This is all what that admonition to ‘move on’ is all about: ‘accept the cheating, marginalisation and being rigged out of contention (even though it’s rightfully Igbo lo kan), and move on….and if you behave yourself and don’t rock the boat or shake the table, we might just be ‘gracious’ enough to consider you for senate president or secretary to the gov’t of the federation’!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by PopsiAde: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-thugs-invade-pre-election-meeting-gun-down-apc-members/

This was not what happened. It was actually the APC thugs who killed PDP faithfuls embarking on a campaign rally.

The OP is probably an APC member or apologist.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by PopsiAde: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
dre11:

This was not what happened. It was actually the APC thugs who killed some PDP faithfuls including a serving Councilor when they were embarking on a campaign rally.

The OP is probably an APC member or apologist.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by naijamerican: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2023
What are these afonjas so violent? So much killing because of election
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by OmonnakOdapig: 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
shocked
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by 2elliot: 12:09am On Mar 17, 2023
If tomorrow now, some brave military boys start killing these dirty and wicked politicians in order to clean up the system, some idiotic people will start ranting and asking why their saint kinsmen are killed, or why weren't so so and so region's politicians killed. Nigeria have never had a single leader that is truly worthy.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by 2elliot: 12:17am On Mar 17, 2023
imam07:
If I ever read on the net that an Ijaw person was killed in anywhere in the south west this Saturday, we go count scores too here. Believe me. Una no get monopoly of violence.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Lightorder: 1:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Nightwolf1:
On Saturday, if you are in Lagos state, don't go to the polling booth empty handed.

APC thugs are planning to inflict serious injuries with death threatening capacity on anyone voting for Labour party.

Be warned and be prepared. This info is legit.
keep the info to yourself, we are not interested . burn down lagos if you like . we are voting tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) / Kaduna Train Attack: 2 Bodies Deposited At Kaduna Hospital, Many Injured / Falling Oil Prices Threaten My Agenda — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.