Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members (36555 Views)

Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses / Election: Thugs Invade Oliha Market In Edo, Chase Away Traders Supporting APC / 3 Members Of Osun Assembly Dump APC For ADP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Lightorder: 1:45am On Mar 17, 2023
benuejosh:
IPOB and killings is just the same as Peter Obi and lies.
Abass Adigun Agboworin of PDP was attacked by APC thugs and even killed 4 persons including a serving councilor. https://roundoyo.com/2023/03/16/suspected-political-thugs-kill-pdp-councilor-injure-others-in-ibadan

Oga , you are a very stupid man
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by onuman: 1:47am On Mar 17, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-thugs-invade-pre-election-meeting-gun-down-apc-members/

Scramble for political office but with no objective to improve the life of the masses.
Scramble for office by politicians of Nigeria paid from proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta. They refuse to tell themselves the truth after 60 years: the truth is that cheap cash from crude oil and gas deposits are not what makes a country develop; a country develops when its people are united with common value systems.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by beyondPen(m): 1:54am On Mar 17, 2023
pol23:

I’m from Ibadan myself, and I’m not in anyway Biased…. I talked about the unknown gunmen ravaging the East too….

Oh!

There is a fault line in our country. Its not just from politicians but from we the people.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Unclefemolala(m): 3:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Dailyprayer:
We've really retrogressed in this country. Buhari and APC has set us at least 20 years backwards

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear
Scammer

You're the same person, u just created account today and u keep using this fake beg to scam
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Charly68: 4:42am On Mar 17, 2023
The killers have forgotten the likes of those who killed before and they ended up been killed in the state. Few years ago ,a man nick named killa lost his life during an election. He reigned like a terrorist in Ogun state in the days of OGD ,later migrated to Oyo to become a star boy . At the end of the day ,his evil deeds caught up with him as Gal 6:7 must be fulfilled . There are leaders today who are begging for death because God has refused to let them go until they harvest their deeds rewards painfully .
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Namigotalktru: 5:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Nightwolf1:
On Saturday, if you are in Lagos state, don't go to the polling booth empty handed.

APC thugs are planning to inflict serious injuries with death threatening capacity on anyone voting for Labour party.

Be warned and be prepared. This info is legit.

So which election in Anambra, Abia Ebonyi Imo Enugu should we prepare for? Any Yoruba or Hausa candidates?
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by CBR100: 5:39am On Mar 17, 2023
IGBOSON1:

What’s this fool banging on about!? You power hungry dolts see grabbing of power as an end (a negative end of primitive accumulation of wealth and for ethno-religious based one-upmanship) and not a means to a good an noble end! All you’re interested in is that Buhari was president, you don’t give a rats ass about the kind of fractured country and comatose economy he’s leaving behind!

You can do whatever TF with the poisoned chalice you call Nigerian presidency! You’ve connived and plotted to deny Ndigbo that position for more than half a century, so we’re used to your evil antics! However, you may choose to ask the muslim core north that have produced Nigerian president more times than one cares to remember….you can ask them if the fortunes of their average citizens are better than those of their Igbo counterparts!

And since when did GEJ become the gold standard by which everyone else should fashion their utterances and actions!? He’s a ‘good slave’ in una eyes because he was so dull as to allow himself to be schemed and rigged out of power by the islamofacist despot and his emi lo kan southern partner! You despise Peter Obi in particular and Ndigbo in general because they don’t have that appeasing, slavish and Stockholm-syndrome attitude! This is all what that admonition to ‘move on’ is all about: ‘accept the cheating, marginalisation and being rigged out of contention (even though it’s rightfully Igbo lo kan), and move on….and if you behave yourself and don’t rock the boat or shake the table, we might just be ‘gracious’ enough to consider you for senate president or secretary to the gov’t of the federation’!

your situation can't be help,
apart from the religion card obi played (which is not enough to make any body president)
Nigeria is divided in to north, east and west (nothing lyk southern nigeria )

no single region can make himself president, so if you ppl continue to be fighting the 2 other region, do you think president can come any time soon
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by CBR100: 5:41am On Mar 17, 2023
IGBOSON1:

What’s this fool banging on about!? You power hungry dolts see grabbing of power as an end (a negative end of primitive accumulation of wealth and for ethno-religious based one-upmanship) and not a means to a good an noble end! All you’re interested in is that Buhari was president, you don’t give a rats ass about the kind of fractured country and comatose economy he’s leaving behind!

You can do whatever TF with the poisoned chalice you call Nigerian presidency! You’ve connived and plotted to deny Ndigbo that position for more than half a century, so we’re used to your evil antics! However, you may choose to ask the muslim core north that have produced Nigerian president more times than one cares to remember….you can ask them if the fortunes of their average citizens are better than those of their Igbo counterparts!

And since when did GEJ become the gold standard by which everyone else should fashion their utterances and actions!? He’s a ‘good slave’ in una eyes because he was so dull as to allow himself to be schemed and rigged out of power by the islamofacist despot and his emi lo kan southern partner! You despise Peter Obi in particular and Ndigbo in general because they don’t have that appeasing, slavish and Stockholm-syndrome attitude! This is all what that admonition to ‘move on’ is all about: ‘accept the cheating, marginalisation and being rigged out of contention (even though it’s rightfully Igbo lo kan), and move on….and if you behave yourself and don’t rock the boat or shake the table, we might just be ‘gracious’ enough to consider you for senate president or secretary to the gov’t of the federation’!

your situation can't be help,
apart from the religion card obi played (which is not enough to make any body president)
Nigeria is divided in to north, east and west (nothing lyk southern nigeria )

no single region can make himself president, so if you ppl continue to be fighting the 2 other region, do you think president can come any time soon........same you will abuse everybody except you ........politics is a game dat has to be played

bravery/or overwiseness is not enough .....you ppl are just tolling the part of awolowo, wat was yoruba able to gain from dat......u beta fins one region and start building brides with dem ......not necessary with the Yoruba .....maybe with the north
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Spandau: 5:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

wait...

how do people survive in the west... iwould rather migrate to somalia than have anything to with such region

Then bye bye! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

When your brothers were busy blowing up everything and kidnapping anything that breaths, you didn't ponder on what it meant to live in the North. I am not kuku surprised. You're heavily involved in it all.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Spandau: 5:57am On Mar 17, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

wait...

how do people survive in the west... iwould rather migrate to somalia than have anything to with such region

The future for you is Somalia!
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by imam07: 6:02am On Mar 17, 2023
2elliot:
If I ever read on the net that an Ijaw person was killed in anywhere in the south west this Saturday, we go count scores too here. Believe me. Una no get monopoly of violence.
an empty barrel u be. So u don't care if they kill themselves in d South West and u don't know that an ijaw man can be among. That I s stupidity nah. A wise man will not wish for anybody to die.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by eldoradoxx: 6:07am On Mar 17, 2023
raskymonojendor:
PDP's hand written all over this.
U don't know APC. As far as I am concerned, it is APC faction. APC is a party of criminals

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by imam07: 6:08am On Mar 17, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
get out abeg , if you kill anybody because they voted for there prefered candidate In Lagos , we will retaliate with any of your people here in port hacourt I swear to God

Try it first , make we begin count scores
I no be bandit like u who wish for another tribe to kill themselves. I know that SE and SS weh no get business in Lagos dey always pray for war. If u have business in Lagos u will understand better. Rich man no dey pray for war. In South west we don't cause trouble unless other tribe dey think they have 2 heads.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by maasoap(m): 6:51am On Mar 17, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Console yourself.

That's a fact. His popularity in the SW doesn't go beyond Lagos state, so let us rest
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by 9jaRealist: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2023
benuejosh:
IPOB and killings is just the same as Peter Obi and lies.

They don’t exist? wink
>
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Xpol: 8:06am On Mar 17, 2023
This and many others are what scare me from joining naija politics.

So bcoz I want to join politics, I will mm now been looking for extra protection from one baba(which I doubt it's efficacy against AK) or to be strapping bulletproof on this my flexible shoulder ( the ones I dey carry for police self never still leave memory) or the vest(that one na light version), which are not reliable.
Abeg make I still dey my lane.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by slimanyd: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2023
PopsiAde:

This was not what happened. It was actually the APC thugs who killed PDP faithfuls embarking on a campaign rally.

The OP is probably an APC member or apologist.

Nah the mod be APC member.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by shegz24(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2023
Election wey Makinde don win already
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Blackdisciple(m): 9:07am On Mar 17, 2023
I hoped APC did not send those guys just to pin it on the oppositions
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by 9gerian: 5:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
Can we skip Saturday already. So that we can avoid all diabolical plans and all that will be left is the results of the elections.

What is it with politicians and bloodshed for power?

Is it going to take a state of emergency across all flashpoints for people to vote freely?

I think all major Nigerians cities should have cctv cameras installed for a start. People should be brought to book for their crimes.

dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-thugs-invade-pre-election-meeting-gun-down-apc-members/
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Sambab(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2023
You're an idiot for bringing fake news here, it was APC thugs that attacked PDP at the rally and killed 3 PDP members, not what you posted here
Stop misleading the masses
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Lannyjoe4u: 1:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Devilagentcap:
Oyo state election hard pass any other place. Just keep your head safe

MasterTeeUSA

Boss, here is the account
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by MasterTeeUSA: 2:23am On Apr 01, 2023
Devil Agent Cap --- which kind name be that o? Anyhow, post your email and contact...including account...you can email me directly. I will see what I can do.

Lannyjoe4u:

MasterTeeUSA

Boss, here is the account
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Lannyjoe4u: 2:29am On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=MasterTeeUSA post=122208677]Devil Agent Cap --- which kind name be that o? Anyhow, post your email and contact...including account...you can email me directly. I will see what I can do.
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by MasterTeeUSA: 2:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Sent something...if the account information is correct...you will see NairaLand.com in the memo. Where are you located? any handiwork skills or academic background? Email - idagbaempowermentfoundation@gmail.com

Lannyjoe4u:

De villa agent cap, not the other way sir

9063458879 opay
Help me please.
🙏
I'm running out of data, i might not be able to gain access to internet again
My contact
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by Lannyjoe4u: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Sent something...if the account information is correct...you will see NairaLand.com in the memo. Where are you located? any handiwork skills or academic background? Email - idagbaempowermentfoundation@gmail.com

Seen sir. Thank you very much sir. I'll mail you now

I'm a degree holder. Still job hunting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by 111GlassCup: 7:07pm On May 02
MasterTeeUSA:

That guy is a scammer and a troll
Re: Thugs Invade APC Pre-Election Meeting In Ibadan, Kill 3 Members by 111GlassCup: 7:10pm On May 02
LikeSkeSke:
don't block the path of those seeking help.

It is a natural law

Continue posting the pictures you are posting and the blackmail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Drama In Pics / Brymo: An Igbo Presidency May Be A Pipe Dream - Singer On Adichie's Chieftaincy / PDP Will Never Rule Lagos — Rilwan Akiolu, Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.