Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,959 members, 7,852,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Can Make You Invincible? Undefeated By Your Enemies? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can Make You Invincible? Undefeated By Your Enemies? (195 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural / Stronger Than Your Enemies. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E. A. Adeboye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make You Invincible? Undefeated By Your Enemies? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
Based on my experience it's Godly wisdom... With her you can win the heart of God. If you didn't do things, that will make God, take her back. No body, I repeat nobody, can defeat you. Believe me with Godly wisdom, you are invincible...

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Invincible? Undefeated By Your Enemies? by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
JAHHHHHH:
Based on my experience it's Godly wisdom... With her you can win the heart of God. If you didn't do things, that will make God, take her back. No body, I repeat nobody, can defeat you. Believe me with Godly wisdom, you are invincible...
Really? So all of the disciples who eventually met their ends at the hands of the enemy were what, foolish? undecided
Re: What Can Make You Invincible? Undefeated By Your Enemies? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Really? So all of the disciples who eventually met their ends at the hands of the enemy were what, foolish? undecided
Their enemies laughed, but they rejoiced in heaven. Jesus enemies laughed too, when he died, later he was given a name, above every other names.
Re: What Can Make You Invincible? Undefeated By Your Enemies? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
Godly wisdom is invincible... For the laughter of fools, means nothing...
Re: What Can Make You Invincible? Undefeated By Your Enemies? by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2023
JAHHHHHH:
■ Their enemies laughed, but they rejoiced in heaven. Jesus enemies laughed too, when he died, later he was given a name, above every other names.
Story! undecided
Re: What Can Make You Invincible? Undefeated By Your Enemies? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Story! undecided
This is not for you... It's for the wise...
Re: What Can Make You Invincible? Undefeated By Your Enemies? by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2023
JAHHHHHH:
This is not for you... It's for the wise...
That's just it! There is nothing wise about what you claim as Jesus Christ all but ensured His followers that what they did to Him, they are likely to do to Him. Stephen, one of those written about in the book of Acts was pretty much gunned down with stones by the very enemies of the Kingdom of God, some of the very same ones who killed Jesus Christ. To suggest that he, Stephen, could have avoided such a fate if he had wisdom on his side, is to feign ignorance or maybe even reveal ignorance of the Truth of God. undecided
Re: What Can Make You Invincible? Undefeated By Your Enemies? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Don't be wise, by world's standard... If you want to be truly wise? Be a fool.
Re: What Can Make You Invincible? Undefeated By Your Enemies? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 16, 2023
The wisest thing you can do, is to get wisdom...

(1) (Reply)

What Biblical And Legal Ground For A Marriage Divorce / Avoid Envious People / Seeds Of Destiny 1 May 2023: Understanding The Necessity Of Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.