Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). (23730 Views)

We're Ready For Business, Prepared To Welcome Investors - President Tinubu / Governor Akeredolu Woos Investors At London Summits (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun And His Wife Rejoice Ahead Of Victory In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by naptu2: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Eleyi Of Ogun State @MrAdeolaAdeniyi

Just In: Governor @dabiodunMFR welcomed some foreign investors at the Gateway Agro-Cargo International Airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSeZB1Zk2nQ

https://twitter.com/MrAdeolaAdeniyi/status/1636387648897187842

Emma ik Umeh (Tcee )🇳🇬 @emmaikumeh

Governor @dabiodunMFR and Doyin Okupe welcomed some foreign investors at the Gateway Agro-Cargo International Airport. 😆😆😁

https://twitter.com/emmaikumeh/status/1636432006786555906

Doyin @doyinokupe

Replying to @emmaikumeh and @dabiodunMFR

God Dapo abiodun is my cousin . We are from the same town, Iperu. He was in my house wt his wife 2days ago but I was in lagos. I called him this evening and he invited me to accompany him to welcome some investors to our town where we are both princes. How can this be wrong?

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1636469457794084865

Doyin @doyinokupe

I don't play politics of enmity based on political differences.A political opponents are not enemies but Just competitors. many pdp & apc chieftains are personal friends & long standing associates.Femi gbajabiamila was special guest of honour at my book launch. His mum is my aunt.

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1636473551061434375

Doyin @doyinokupe

Gov Dapo abiodun is my cousin.A blood relation. He was in my house 2 days ago wt his wife but I was in lagos.I called him on arrival home this evening to thank him for the visit.He then invited me to rcv some investors at the new airport in our hometown Iperu. I was glad to go

https://twitter.com/doyinokupe/status/1636471832076320771

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by naptu2: 10:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
Reactions

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by naptu2: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
More reactions.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by N3TRAL: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Doyin Okupe is facing heavy corruption charges.

Pat Utomi ran prominent banks to the ground.

Olusegun Obasanjo committed documented genocides in Odi in Bayelsa State and Zaki Biam in Benue State as a civilian President. He conducted the worst elections in Nigeria's history.

The three men are "his" most prominent backers and allies outside the South East.

I'm the last Southern Youth whom anyone can deceive that "the movement" has anything to do with positive change.

112 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by yarimo(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2023
Uncivilized IPOB terrorists will soon come after you with insults as if politics is not about choice

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by OlawaleBammie: 4:31am On Mar 17, 2023
Interesting time to witness grin grin grin

Oga doyin about to be torn apart, IPOB terrorist, LP faction about to show him the consequences of not making his competitors sworn enemies grin

According to the LP faction of Ipob terrorist, any body or a contestant who is not in labour party should not be associated with, even if he call you for function u have to avoid him and curse him join grin their politics is do or die which is attached to their adrenaline-borne emotions grin

Oga doyin u don price ooh, and u must to pay grin u don buy market grin

Even Aisha yesufu collected her own recently just for issuing her stance grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by Theking77: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by bigdammyj: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2023
Noted.
Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by searchng4love: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2023
Theking77:
Nice

Hahaha Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR is a grand strategist...

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:46am On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Olusegun Obasanjo committed documented genocides in Odi in Bayelsa State and Zaki Biam in Benue State as a civilian President. He conducted the worst elections in Nigeria's history.

The three men are "his" most prominent backers and allies outside the South East.

I'm the last Southern Youth whom anyone can deceive that "the movement" has anything to do with positive change.
And you are supporting a drug leader

7 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by ABABIO99: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2023
Good

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by Reportbutton: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2023
And some flat head people whose region is full of potopoto will soon migrate to ogun and claim it's no mans Land...
They refuse to develop their yeast, but their problem is Lagos, AfghanEASTan

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by juman(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Good politics without bitterness.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by OlawaleBammie: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
And you are supporting a drug leader
Like obi was not once a drug baron abi

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by money121(m): 7:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Maybe investors in skull mining, nowonder all of them dey claim lagos their remaining states are shitholes and nothing to write home about,why won't they abandon it
Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by Parachoko: 7:48am On Mar 17, 2023
cheesy

38 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by juman(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Doyin is committed to LP people.
But that doesn't say he dropped from heaven without any trace.
He is also committed to his home town also nothing contradict nothing.

Obi would withdraw his case against apc after tomorrow's election.
LP would also like to join the apc government as ministers.

9 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by IgOga(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Na uncle dey feed apc the goings in LP grin

6 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by CodeTemplar: 7:49am On Mar 17, 2023
Where are the investors? Nothing to campaign with.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by accordadoga24(f): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2023
H
Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by southsouthking(m): 7:49am On Mar 17, 2023
NFNF
Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by Klington: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2023
tongue

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by Efficient5: 7:50am On Mar 17, 2023
Reno omokri told u guys that doyin okupe and pat utomi where the one s tinubu employed to take obi out of pdp ..u guys tot he was lying….jagaban was using obi…the boy never knew ….nobody uses the head of a python to play and not even obi😄😁😃

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by 9jaRealist: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:

Exactly! The likes of Ayo Adebanjo, Atedo Peterside (and even Gov Ortom) are all from the South East…smh undecided
>

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by Peacemaker5128: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Peter Pandora gringory Obi has been used and discarded

14 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by Mufasa27(m): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Ngl I am impressed with south west Governors, I don't care about the political parties right now, these guys are doing marvelously well.

God bless Yorubaland
God bless Nigeria

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by helinues: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2023
Very good

6 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by twilliamx(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2023
To those that have fought friends that they have known for over a decade because of politicians they bearly know. Una don take una eye see bah ..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun And Doyin Okupe Welcome Investors At Ogun Airport (Video). by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:53am On Mar 17, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: IPOB Members Decamping To Other Separatist Groups - FMN / Nairalander With Vice President Of Guyana / Bodies Of 42 Fishermen Kidnapped By Boko Haram Found In Lake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.