Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin (8927 Views)

Terrorism: Rulings, Distortion And Misconception Of Some Verses In The Quran / These Verses Affirm Tolerance and forbid unjust killings Towards Non-muslim / Youths Reading Quran Dressed Red & White Attires. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Lukgaf(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2023
And indeed, [appointed] over you are keepers,
Noble and recording;
They know whatever you do
(Al-infitar #10-12)

Man does not utter any word except that with him is an observer prepared [to record]
Qaf #18

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by motayoayinde: 11:11am On Mar 17, 2023
SO TRUE.

MAY ALLAH KEEP US ON HIS PATH.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Debangis20(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
motayoayinde:
SO TRUE.
Ameen.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Ism4b(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2023
Subhanalillah may Almighty Allah continue to guide us at all time

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Father4all: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
The ears of the Allah and his Angels can't forget anything. They pen can't write wrong or float

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by AntiChristian: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Subhanallah!!!

cry

7 Likes

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Encyclopedia1: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
May Allah continue to help us abstain from sins and when we commit one, may He pls forgive us.

We should also know that it is mentioned that if we decided not to commit sins again, he has the power to clear us off the surface of earth and place new beings.

Above all, kindly let’s worship Him the best of ways and walk away from sins. If any is committed in error then ask for forgiveness and atone for it.

May Allah bless us all.

10 Likes

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by HilcomTech(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
motayoayinde:
SO TRUE.

Ameen

4 Likes

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Walexz02(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
MashaAllah

4 Likes

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by tamdun: 12:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hnmmm,may Almighty Allah forgive us our sins

4 Likes

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by abdul23(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
MashaAllah. Allah sees and hears everything. His powers are unimaginable.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Watinani(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:
What of any time you want to defy an underage girl ? Just like your pedophile Mohammed (SAW)

Look at this nonsense agbero. Anyway it wont be suprise, son of outside wedding

8 Likes

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Rdfactor(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:
What of any time you want to defy an underage girl ? Just like your pedophile Mohammed (SAW)

Why are you people this unfortunate? Y'all are not contented with anything in this life except to spread sadness, misinformation and peddle lies. Why don't you sit down one day and have a change of mind?

May Allah guide you if he wishes

9 Likes

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by mAskA78(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
May Almighty Allah make every test easier for us to pass easily. May Allah help us make things better.

3 Likes

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by bewla(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:
You here again
Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Mightymanna(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:
Wanderers that have no Guidance.Arne

3 Likes

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by jaggabban: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Rdfactor:

Why are you people this unfortunate? Y'all are not contented with anything in this life except to spread sadness, misinformation and peddle lies. Why don't you sit down one day and have a change of mind?

I think it will make more sense when you guys ignore these children of hell.
Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by LAUWALI222(m): 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
Allahu AKBAR

1 Like

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by HeavenCSO: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem. Alhamdulillahi Rabbil 'alamin. Was-salatu was-salamu 'ala ashrafil 'anbiya-i wal-mursalin, sayyidina wa mawlana Muhammadin wa 'ala alihi wa sahbihi ajma'een.
May the almighty strengthen everyone of us and take care of our needs this Ramadan season.

Please i need a good samaritan to extend some warm love to me, pretty broke atm and don't have any hope getting paid this month as i just got employed on Monday. Anything even as little as it can be will be appreciated. Thank you.

1 4 7 6 8 3 9 0 9 1
Access bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Rdfactor(m): 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
jaggabban:

I think it will make more sense when you guys ignore these children of hell.

I swear. But sometimes when someone sees all these, emotion rule and someone can't just help but comment
But like you said, ignoring them is the best option

1 Like

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Danmisra(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:
We are fasting, so we don't have time for your nonsense. Let me give you surprise
Many Christians and other non Muslims will convert to Islam in this bless month.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by motayoayinde: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Danmisra:

We are fasting, so we don't have time for your nonsense. Let me give you surprise
Many Christians and other non Muslims will convert to Islam in this bless month.

I LIKE THIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
Watinani:

Look at this nonsense agbero. Anyway it wont be suprise, son of outside wedding

lick my anus please and tell me how it tastes
Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
Danmisra:

who will choose religion of terrorism over religion of peace of mind ? ISLAMABAD
Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mightymanna:

Wanderers that have no Guidance.Arne

cry me a river, ISLAMABAD.
Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
bewla:
You here again

Will you lick my ass hole please ?
Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by FOOTSOLDIER1: 3:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
Rdfactor:

me and you know very well that ISLAMABAD, islam is a very violent and terrorist religion, me and you know.
Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Debangis20(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Rdfactor:

I swear. But sometimes when someone sees all these, emotion rule and someone can't just help but comment
But like you said, ignoring them is the best option
The MOD(S) must not be allowing that...or ban such.

1 Like

Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by bewla(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:

Will you lick my ass hole please ?
Try to but you have no hole in the ass to lick how do you poh at all
Re: Reflect On These Quran Verses Anytime You Want To Commit A Sin by Rdfactor(m): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:

me and you know very well that ISLAMABAD, islam is a very violent and terrorist religion, me and you know.

And u have this on your profile? You're a troll and this is the last time I'm indulging you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explain Hajj To Your Kids (info-graph) / Jumah Mufeedah / Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.