Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi (56435 Views)

They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by lagosrd: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Nemere2020:
Until last year, Adejobi was the Lagos State Police Command PRO.

Watch Video: https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1636813929396486148?t=Z5r2w4WJ8T4BGOczBvkUVA&s=19

Very very unprofessional and biased set of people. Take it as a joke till the case get worsened.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Sammy5413(m): 9:54am On Mar 18, 2023
Dear PRO,
Agberos don't joke!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by effort1: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is here reading your comment and this is part of the things the force now has capability to trace to find, arrest and prosecute the cyberbullies like you.

Some of you have ruined your lives at very young age with your hate, lies and bigotry. So reckless a child. You have no single pity for your poor mother.smh.

You too are ruining the future of your children by pitching your tent with thugs and rotten politicians.

Those thugs you are defending today can send you and your family to an early grave tomorrow.

You don't know, right?
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by RighChannel: 10:19am On Mar 18, 2023
Abdulqareem:
nobody dear areest him. Go to hell. After this election, all Igbos would have to re-negotiate there stay in Lagos. Uncultured and mannerless children of hate. Lagos is a no man's land indeed. I hope you carry this parochial sentiment to Kano, Borno or even Sokoto. After this election, yorubas will have to know how to deal with Igbo. I pity una in advance.
STUPID URCHIN NA YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR FELLOW URCHINS WILL GO TO HELL, BASTARD SUPPORTING BAD BEHAVIOUR
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by joba4luv: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2023
I think we can see the type of policemen we have in Nigeria now, joking? A whole police PPRO telling the public that a person like Oluomo was joking despite the havoc his boys committed during the last presidential election in Lagos. Nigeria need to reform police force
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by zoedew: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Nemere2020:

Watch Video: https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1636813929396486148?t=Z5r2w4WJ8T4BGOczBvkUVA&s=19
Will that alter the position of the Law on the matter?
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Waterbear(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Is lagos yoruba land?
Seems you've been missing your history class
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Waterbear(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2023
Dentidon:
Some people are so dumb!

When does saying "mama chukwudi, sit back if you won't vote for (the best performing governor in the country, Sanwo Olu)" become a threat? Those crying should mention the threat in it or shut their dumb hole! Na craze? Apart from lpob hypocrisy, I know Ipob are generally dumb but dey should try to dey use their brain small.

As a matter of fact, Ipob apologists should take a back sit during our indigenous politics. Go and elect your usual useless leaders in your Ipob region. No room for Ipob terrorism in Yoruba land! Don't provoke us. Simple as ABC.

When did lagos become a Yoruba land?
Land that belongs to Benin..
Read your history book
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Melkizedeck: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nemere2020
Since Igbo lost the civil war. They have been perceived as weak and ridiculed. Well, only time will tell
post=121824893:

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Melkizedeck: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
Since Igbo lost the civil war. They have been perceived as weak and ridiculed. Well, only time will tell
[/quote]
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Tochj(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2023
Hmmm!!! This is coming from those we are hoping to protect us ?
Wahala dey o
Na Police be Mc Oluomo spokesman?
No wonder police go stand and watch while thugs disrupt Elections.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Dwightventures(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
N3TRAL:
Mc Oluomo is not untouchable.

He didn't commit any crime by the way. His comment was manipulated by fake news experts and he clarified it.

He is Iya chukwudi's biggest customer. MC Oluomo should be praised as a Yoruba man who patronizes Igbo traders to the extent of throwing friendly banters. That's the Nigeria we must build for our children and children children.

God bless MC Oluomo for promoting the Unity of Nigeria.

Btw, Ekong and Emeka can now rest. Their letter has no effect.

I'll like to add that I'll be staying at home tomorrow because I don't want to vote PDP in Rivers State grin Guys, let's stay at home pleaseeee 😂. If I were in Lagos, I'd stay at home or vote APC.

You're a fool. But of course you don't know it because most people in your failed state are like you. We should celebrate someone checking somebody's ethnic group before buying something from them, or doing anything. Black man is still the lowest human specimen and you have no plans of improving
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by BossGerald: 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

He is here reading your comment and this is part of the things the force now has capability to trace to find, arrest and prosecute the cyberbullies like you.

Some of you have ruined your lives at very young age with your hate, lies and bigotry. So reckless a child. You have no single pity for your poor mother.smh.

Shut up
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by broadman20: 1:39am On Mar 19, 2023
Petie33:

Mumu that's why your type are used as suya if Yorubas aren't very patient did you know that what you are doing can start tribal war now I will never blame the north people for killing your type in the 90s

Come out of that your useless brown roof region and compete naa!

At over 40 years you are still living in your father's house in the village.

So you know when I built my first house?

Idoit, if I talk you will talk back at me.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Petie33: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Come out of that your useless brown roof region and compete naa!

At over 40 years you are still living in your father's house in the village.

So you know when I built my first house?

Idoit, if I talk you will talk back at me.

You will never be wise
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by broadman20: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2023
Petie33:

You will never be wise

Because I gave you a challenge?
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Petie33: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2023
broadman20:

Because I gave you a challenge?
No because you are blind to the fact

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) / Atiku Abubakar Drinking Satchet Water. Photo Goes Viral / The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.