Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi (56446 Views)

They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by hush15: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Massiveglory:
Muyiwa adejobi shame on you.
Shame on the Nigeria police.
Nemesis will catch up with you guys one way or the other.

This was the kind of joke that damaged the eye and face of this lady during the presidential elections in lagos.

PODATTI has a lot of work to do on these rotten institutions then they get their mandate. There needs to be an overhaul.

The only way to bring sanity back to Lagos is for these people to go. They should not be voted out but also kicked out of whatever capacity they are in.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by MrColdsweat: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Thuggery is Embedded in the DNA of yarriba culture.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by harmonyglobal: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
Una never see anything.....una go wail tire grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Eriggayabdem: 10:08pm On Mar 17, 2023
That joke na Im go kee you dia..
Bunch of mad people in Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by BigYash: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
PPRO has become MC Olumo image maker grin Nigeria.. He said he was cracking jokes at AYlive show ,with the threats cheesy

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by GoodIsGod: 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Mc Oluomo is untouchable.

He didn't commit any crime by the way. His comment was manipulated by fake news experts and he clarified it.

Ekong and Emeka can now rest. Their letter has no effect.

Guys like you all over Nairaland make me smile. I smile because you think you are catching fun while ruining your life and that of your unborn children.
You will weep and see no tears falling your face in the future.

For your information I am yoruba like you but my sense is intact unlike yours and that of your kind.

I have foreseen your madness and that of your kind long ago so my kids are citizens of four countries.

The useless Nigeria their fathers land
The country of their birth
Their mother's country
And where they reside presently

You and your likes will live to regret all this stupidity you are displaying supporting Evil.

Ride on grin

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by IpobAntidote: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by N3TRAL: 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2023
GoodIsGod:

Guys like you all over Nairaland make me smile. I smile because you think you are catching fun while ruining your life and that if your unborn children.
You will weep and see no tears falling your face in the future.
For your information I am.yoruba like you but my sense is intact unlike your and that of your kind.
I have foreseen your madness and that of your kind long ago so my kids are citizens of four countries.

The useless Nigeria their fathers land
The country of their birth
Their mother's country
And where they reside presently

You and your likes will live to regret all this stupidity you are displaying supporting Evil.

Ride on grin

I'm not Yoruba.

I'm 1/4 Ikwerre, 1/4 Igbo, 1/4 Efik and 1/4 Ijaw grin . A very diverse south South guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by MuchAdo: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2023
cheesy
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Elvis2kay: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
Na soooo
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Segunbabba(m): 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
My candid advise to Hausas and Igbos living in Lagos state. Please, for the sake of peace stay indoors, don't come out to vote, allow Yoruba to choose whom they want to govern them
If you come out anything can happen to you and no one will come to your rescue. Hausa and Igbo people living in Lagos should stay at home to avoid had i known

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by MuchAdo: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2023
PHZADDY1:
noisemaker with no guts...yen yen yen.
Person like Una dey very lucky say this is a faceless forum if not,you go collect tire...shey you know how we dey run am for creek

Piiggidiots amaka cheesy

Were you flogged in the last election or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by xynerise: 10:16pm On Mar 17, 2023
You are very stupid, sir
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2023
Police man or whatever you represent...at your capacity, you shouldn't be the one to tell us that it was a joke...this is mockery to your profession

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by SeeItSayIt: 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
You can imagine defense from Nigeria Police....

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by snowball11(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is what you get when you are being ruled by fools and policed by idiots at the same time! grin

What a joke of a country! undecided

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Nyanabo(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
Investigation is yet to be carried out or even completed, yet the police has given its verdict. What's there to now cry about? Since we know they've given us their answer. Shame on the Nigerian Police.

This is one of the many reasons I can never respect a Nigerian police.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by CutSoap(m): 10:18pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is Nigeria where everything is a joke and everyone a joker 🤣😂🤣😂
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Pythagoras001: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2023
any serious politician desirous of change would start with overhauling the entire Nigerian police architecture bring in foreigners especially from the eu to head strategic unit and set up a new police force that is even above EU standards.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by PHZADDY1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
MuchAdo:

Piiggidiots amaka cheesy

Were you flogged in the last election or not
you'd know it's not everyone who's concerned with your rubbish banters...just show your face small lol...make you know as e dey be
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Geminiivory: 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Ipobian, trust you to be on the wailing side as usual.

aren't you stupid?
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by naturefellow(m): 10:21pm On Mar 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Mc Oluomo is not untouchable.

He didn't commit any crime by the way. His comment was manipulated by fake news experts and he clarified it.

He is Iya chukwudi's biggest customer. MC Oluomo should be praised as a Yoruba man who patronizes Igbo traders to the extent of throwing friendly banters. That's the Nigeria we must build for our children and children children.

God bless MC Oluomo for promoting the Unity of Nigeria.

Btw, Ekong and Emeka can now rest. Their letter has no effect.

I'll like to add that I'll be staying at home tomorrow because I don't want to vote PDP in Rivers State grin Guys, let's stay at home pleaseeee
balablu
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by stanluiz(m): 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
If violence and killing breakout of Lagos because of Mc oluomo. Even the police will not be spared.

They can continue defending the thug.
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Angelfrost(m): 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nothing about Nigeria police ever boosts confidence... Nothing!
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by BuzoDeGr8: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
This zoo country called Nigeria is EXTREMELY corrupt!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Was Only Joking About 'iya Chukwudi' - Police PRO, Muyiwa Adejobi by Geminiivory: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dentidon:
Some people are so dumb!

When does saying "mama chukwudi, sit back if you won't vote for (the best performing governor in the country, Sanwo Olu)" become a threat? Those crying should mention the threat in it or shut their dumb hole! Na craze? Apart from lpob hypocrisy, I know Ipob are generally dumb but dey should try to dey use their brain small.

As a matter of fact, Ipob apologists should take a back sit during our indigenous politics. Go and elect your usual useless leaders in your Ipob region. No room for Ipob terrorism in Yoruba land! Don't provoke us. Simple as ABC.

DUMBO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heavily Armed Niger Delta Militants Pictured At Southern Ijaw Creek (pics) / Herdsmen Kill Scores Of People In Benue / Maiduguri Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram Militants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.