Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,620 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters (42390 Views)

83% Of Presidential And NASS Results Has Be Uploaded On INEC's Portal / What's The Best Time To Start Going To The Polling Unit? / 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by asanausana91: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Imagine the idiot claiming that there is no network in where the voting is going on.
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by asanausana91: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

I can now truly confirmed that you these IGBO youths don't have respect for your women like where you migrated from.

In YORUBALAND you ain't to be rude to an innocent woman doing her job.

You cannot draw your own rules in a foreign land but abide by the local rules and regulations.

This is the reason why they're chasing you clout from South Africa, Dubai, Indonesia and the rest of the world.
Meanwhile, I haven't seen any Hausa Man or Women in Lagos complaining except Chinedu or Okoli.

Life will never be the same with these Biafra sympathisers in our land.
are you a fool?
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by monex(m): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2023
naijainstinct:
Only rubbish will emanate from your household. IPOB apologist. Next

your tribalism has blinded you into thinking reason means IPOB.

The world evolves quite fast sha. You'd probably learn from your folly in no distant time
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by 9jaupdate001: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by LtChisom: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Mufasa27:

I'm not even a Muslim so try harder pig

Na your mama be menstruating pig with grimmy tits.
Re: Results Won't Be Uploaded At The Polling Unit - INEC Official Tells Voters by Monimaker22: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

You're complaining of paying taxes in a place where you use roads and other govt ammenities. If you don't what to pay taxes go and live in Iboland. Its not by force. Even Buhari leaves Abuja to vote in Katsina. Peter Obi leaves Lagos to vote in Anambra. Peter Obi is your mentor, do like your mentor.

I tot there are learned yoruba people, now i understand it was waste of money and time, hatred is in your DNA, this is why you guys refuse travelling and dwelling in other regions.

When war start, you people will be worse hit

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Occupy Lekki: Lekki Toll Gate Protest-update / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.