Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu (22386 Views)

Army Arrests Dangote Trucks, 3 Others Taking Banned Goods To Cameroon / Army Arrests, Detains Officers Over Intercepted Weaponised Drones At Airport / Political Thugs Kidnapped Kogi Corper After She Refused To Rig Lokoja Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by sanu412: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU thugs at work
Why you people are biased like this
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by greatermax77(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Let the Nigeria Army also tell us how many thugs they arrested in Lagos
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by ufotunang: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU thugs at work
... hahahaha...so tinubu thugs received.promotion and transfer to work in enugu.... from Lagos to enugu
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by ufotunang: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU thugs at work
... hahaha,....so tinubu thugs got promotion and transfer to work in enugu... from Lagos to enugu
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by mechanics(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Good one.
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Taigaban: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
I am shock that we still play this type of politics. Hiring thugs who carry Guns to election centers.? This is very unbecoming. Such local governments chairman should be sack.
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Femifocus(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU thugs at work
Who told you it's tinubu who sent dem u no dey read wat they post may God forgive u.
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by blowjohn(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Good

But soldiers arrested

Hypocrisy stinks is MC oluomo is still walking freely despite the threats and the activities that has fill the internet

The systematic war in Nigeria is a serious case

Divide this contraption

Meanwhile

This is time for politicians who have their kids abroad to be reported for deportation

A politician whom has hand in political thugs is same as a ritualist or a drug dealer

They and their families should be permanently ban from any foreign countries they find themselves

Is mc oluomo in Enugu?
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Fortruth: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
triple996:
Biafra vampires again

They are voting for “Nigeria” election Mr Man…

I know, you smell bad
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by factcheckmmm: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
blowjohn:

Is mc oluomo in Enugu?

Is MC oluomo in Nigeria
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by cococandy(f): 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
post=121844773:
@cococandy,
We will continue to join hands to condemn this menace rampaging ur darling nation.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

Agree. That’s why I think MC oluomo should be arrested for inciting violence. Don’t you think you so too?

2 Likes

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by viodemus: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2023
I think NA need to restructure like today tomorrow or they will be viewed as an enemy.

You cannot be having hardcore islamics and deep tribalist people with weapons, around the people that they view as opponents because they are igbo Christians.

There needs to be a balance or it will escalate to uncontrollable magnitude. It shouldn't be a crime to be Christian or a different tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by BJanta: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2023
[quote author=waynetee post=121844527].

Is this how this tribe will destroy herself?
embarassed

[/quotT

That's they can't leave the Southwest, and desperately desire to become Southwesterners by force intimidation. The southeastern is the real animal kingdom. Nothing works.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Xplorepd: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2023
Dshocker:
What happened to the ones in Lagos, why didn't they arrest them...

Face the topic and stop jumping from pillar to post. Leave Lagos to take care of itself. Take care of your own regional problems
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Xplorepd: 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Idiotic op wants to distract the happenings in Lagos where people are killed and slaughtered anyhow by APC thugs today. The war is happening in Lagos while your propaganda is dead on arrival

You see your problem. You focus on other people problem while yours is hot. This is a mental problem that needs urgent attention but as expected you will forever deny it. Leave Lagos for Lagosians and face your own problem in your village. I am sure you still have members of your family there
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by Teespice(f): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2023
cococandy:

Agree. That’s why I think MC oluomo should be arrested for inciting violence. Don’t you think you so too?

I am waiting for his reply oooo. Eagerly waiting.

1 Like

Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by cococandy(f): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2023
Teespice:

I am waiting for his reply oooo. Eagerly waiting.
🙌🏽
Re: Army Arrests 140 Political Thugs In Enugu by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2023
LegendHero:

Advanced toward terrorism. We understand.

While you proceed towards stone age violent agberoism in a 'sophisticated' manner. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Queues To Vote In Kaduna LG Election (Photo) / Fani-kayode To El-rufai: Southern Nigeria Wants Restructuring Not Presidency / Labor Party Announces The End Of Presidential Campaigns At Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.