Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: The Gulliblity Of Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: The Gulliblity Of Igbos (250 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Real Judas Goat / Nnamdi Kanu The Leader Of The IGBOS / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: The Gulliblity Of Igbos by Birdbyrde440: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
I am sure by now Kanu will be regreting ever fighting for "Biafra". Those he risked his life to save are arrogant and gullible.
Igbo betrayed Kanu because of the pursuit of Igbo presidency and they lost, atleast now you will understand why Nnamdi Kanu said "no election in biafraland" because as long as you step outside to vote, you become partisan to the nigerian system.
To breakaway from Nigeria, igbo must deploy collective strategic intelligence which can only be archieved by having a strong national identity and patriotism towards the igbo cause i.e igbo must unite and love each other. Igbo should rule out any form of physical confrontation in the form of war with Nigeria because as Nnamdi Kanu always say in his broadcasts "igbos are hated all over the world" atleast you can see it by what happened today in Lagos, igbo were profiled bacause of ethnicity, that alone is enough to call it quits and declare "biafra".The British hate you, the U.S do not care about you so the earlier you realize this the better, stop calling on UN and EU, you must save yourself.
In Nigeria, because of the igbo outreach, every tribe is apprehensive of the Igbo.

The events that happened in Lagos today goes on to show why christianity is a dying religion. It was yoruba christians profiling ibo christians yet you cry about islamization lol

You are all in big trouble but do not know it yet.
You must start questioning your upbringing because your parents contributed immensely to current prdicament.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Gulliblity Of Igbos by gidgiddy: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
One good thing that came out of the 2023 elections is that any Igbo who was in doubt that there is no hope for Nigeria, now has that removed

Elections will come and go, but Nigeria will remain an ever increasing disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Gulliblity Of Igbos by duro4chang(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
E surprise me

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: The Gulliblity Of Igbos by AnyanwuSilas: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
Nigeria's election didn't disappoint me, it went as I was expecting.

Saying Igbo this Igbo that is lame, Igbo is not the only ethnic group in Nigeria, was it only Igbo that voted for Obi?
Nigeria has proven she has no future and is a wake up call to people who believed in It.

Nigeria is heading destruction if it's not restructured and power decentralised.

Nigeria is a game changer in Africa for the West and China.

(1) (Reply)

“trauma Never Goes Away”: As America Forgets, Iraq War Stays With U.s. Veterans / Edo Election: I Stopped Them Not To Rig; Their Thugs Attacked Me-ultimate Equal / These Are The Major People Who Determine A Nation's Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.